Latest topics
» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Today at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 12 6 16
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 4:44 pm by Jaguar-2016

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » THE GLOBAL RESET IS HERE!!!, 6 JUNE:CARDEN TIDBITS

THE GLOBAL RESET IS HERE!!!, 6 JUNE:CARDEN TIDBITS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

CARDEN TIDBITS: THE GLOBAL RESET IS HERE!!!, 6 JUNE
Friday, June 6, 2014

STAGEALPHA FORUM:

The LIGHT is SHINING on the WORLD today! The LIGHT is showing the world the corruption that has been hidden; the money that has been stolen; the "authorities" that really were only shills and trolls. I've read several articles on world news about this very fact... and it will only increase in amplitude.

We can see the CLUES, my friends for they are all around us. The GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET is here now and other countries have already begun. We wait for its demonstration only... LIVE on FOREX. Once we have this 100% PROOF then we know our long wait is at an end.
Know this also, with every action there is a counter-action. We will have some challenges, but, with all my heart I believe this is prophesied and can't be stopped. We are here NOW. Hallelujah!
God Bless you, Dennis.
God Bless US ALL!

---------------------------

ZUES is ELECTRIC LIGHTENING. ZUES IS HERE TONIGHT CALLING THE RV. ELECTRIC SHOCKWAVES MOVING THROUGH TIME/SPACE.
It is PROPHESIED. We are HERE NOW. NOTHING AND NO ONE can stop this.

-----------------------------

INTEL FOR TONIGHT:

Here's your intel for tonight. IT'S TIME FOR US TO CALL OUR RV! SHOUT IT OUT! I AM HOLLERING FOR OUR KINGDOM TO BE HERE NOW. OUR TIME IS HERE NOW! NOT IN 10 DAYS. NOT IN 5 DAYS. TODAY. CALL IT WITH ME!
WE GAVE OUR ROAR!
WE WATCHED AND CALLED THE TIMBER!
NOW WE SEE THE KABOOM!

CARDEN POST: MORE EXPLANATION & WE WAIT ON FOREX, 6 JUNE

This "group" reporting for NESARA (John MacHaffie) is 1 of several groups all fighting for release of this UST/FED controlled monetary system and TRANSPARENCY (ha! wouldn't that be nice?). They have their agenda and so do many other groups. This isn't the end though. It's just one update about one group.

The reality is that the IMF which works in coordination with BIS which supports central banks around the world, is supported by countries all over the world and they are banding together. Yes, the US is a major player. That major/veto power US dominates with has given it the happy position of being the (fiat) dollar-backing all the oil and gas trades and every private monetary trade in the world - all had to go through USD/UST/FED first.

We've seen in the news that this control has been side-stepped through BRICs and private trade arrangements between major countries, dealing directly and outside the USD. This is evident in the news we've read around the world.

We've seen the evidence of the global currency changing and evolving with authority/ownership rules; slowly moving inch-by-inch.
What you won't see is an announcement, "USD IS NO LONGER BACKING THE WORLD'S CURRENCY".  You will, however see exactly what we are seeing now. A LOT.

Stay positive.
Stay STRONG.
Know that OUR LIGHT IS SHINING NOW.

We wait on FOREX... ONLY!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:08 AM

bs4ever

ymoilman2 wrote:You will, however see exactly what we are seeing now. A LOT.

For sure

A big fat juicy farm reared nothing, served with repetitive sauce and freshly squeezed ZIM's.

Followed by Dinar surprise, a desert made with sweet twist, the twist being somewhat sour as you have to break apart the desert to find a Dinar prize. The prize being a 24 hr intense intel fest from all the regulars and make up tips from John Kerry.

To end with cheese and savoury biscuits with your choice of TRN ( tinned Russian nuts)

Dinner will announced via the internet by the sound of an enormous dinardong (dinner gong...geddit?)

And all menu's are currently in invisible brail and will be completely indigestible, please do try to digest anything written as it may contain traces of Bovine excretions

Last edited by bs4ever on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keyboard dyslexia bought on by repitition)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well I personally like the Dong, can I order up a serving of that?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
  bat boy  a ok  shy

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:Well I personally like the Dong, can I order up a serving of that?

Oh Dear Nannee lol...............you really do walk into these things don't you ;-)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahhaahahah YERP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum