CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Come On All You Big Strong Men Uncle Sam Needs Your Help Again-I Feel Like I Am Fixin To Die

Come On All You Big Strong Men Uncle Sam Needs Your Help Again-I Feel Like I Am Fixin To Die

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Come On All You Big Strong Men Uncle Sam Needs Your Help Again-I Feel Like I Am Fixin To Die
Posted on June 15, 2014 by Dublinsmick
Come On All You Big Strong Men Uncle Sam Needs Your Help Again-I Feel Like I Am Fixin To Die Sheeple
A touch of nostalgia here as one of my memories back when I was drafted during the Vietnam war. We all knew it was bullshit but nobody put it into words like Country Joe and the Fish. He was very popular with serviceman where I was stationed in Germany. There were posters of him on the walls in the billets as well as others such as Janice Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles and the Doors. Nobody quite framed things like Country Joe however.

They say life is a circle, in America it certainly is. We are always engaged in the great war to end all wars as they say. The most frightening thing I see when it comes to my country is the absolute ignorance of Americans and my fellow man.

Thanks to: http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM
No shit,  now there's an understatement...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum