OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!!

Rate This

The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! Windsofchange
Here we are, sitting parked between two massive systems of energy and getting hit from all directions.  We just came out of the full moon, tons of solar flare energy of last week as we ride the boomerang of Mercury Retrograde into the 7 day energy field of the Solstice.  Seeds of light being embedded, kicked up tot he top of the DNA field, swimming about in a conscious or semi-conscious state from last week as they get ready to crack thru to the surface of Life, if we let them, and bloom into the new avenues of your life.
There is this moment, as the seed of the new is just cracking open, but before it sprouts anything definable… that is where I sat yesterday.  I could feel the energy of change wrapping itself around me, the winds of the Mesa blowing around the house in a clockwise motion (literally) and complete strangeness happening with the 5 connections I had yesterday.  The first three connections, I got not one iota of light, of visual or connection from.  All three were men.  When my fourth appointment arrived, I completely missed the connection itself.  Not that neither one of us showed up… we both did.  About 5 minutes before our connection was scheduled, I received a small (but important) visual.  It was so fleeting I wasn’t sure if it was mine, hers, or just a fluke of the energy of light.  The only real reason I was confused was because I had none of this prevision with the men before her.
What I had seen looked kind of like this (only all the bubbles were connected, this morning it kind of reminds me of the sections of a Caterpillar.)
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! Golden-bubbles

Even when she told me that she had just moved into a temporary living space with a friend, I still didn’t connect the bubbles (smile.)  This morning I really do get it, all of it, not only her preview but the lack of preview for the men.  Especially given the preview of my final reading of yesterday, another female and I could see (before we connected) the top of what I call her created life (remember, we all live in a holographic bubble and create and uncreate from that space.)  At the top center of her created life field all these long vies were hanging down, none touching the ground.
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! Vines
Now take away all the other detail in this picture, except the vines hanging down and instead of being gray they were a living green.  When I started to tell her what I had seen before our connection, and like everyone else on the day’s agenda, i only seen my floor when I tried to connect to their field, something more actually was presented.  I could see her soul energy start to create a weave pattern with these vines hanging down.  What was really interesting the pattern formed a series of V’s.  Kinda like this (minus the color and separate dots lol.  It was all made out of green vines!)
The Seeds of the New, Change is in the Air!! Weaving
Now to contrast my two ladies, my first one with the golden bubbles just moved out of her old life and is parked into between that and her new one.  My weaving lady just moved into her new life, purchased a house and is now living in it.  My first lady entered into pure soul transformation that will change the entirety of her life (as any move will do!)  My second lady, having already moved and set up energy in her new life, her soul is weaving new things into the tapestry of her life, that will directly affect her core life (hence being in the center.)  Her spirit did say over and over again, this will be experienced as something tangible (as opposed to energetic.)  But pesky spirit and their darn secrets.  Ahhh the continuing sage of life!!
Of course, my big pondering of the day became… why did I get zero preview with any of the men!!  I think my own experience really helps us to understand it better.  In between the space of my last man and my first woman was when that energy of change started to engulf me.  I could feel it looming and surrounding me like a giant in my house.  Yet… nothing tangible, nothing I can say… ohhhhh this is coming.  That space where the men were, the seed just barely cracked open, and the space where the women were, life starting to move from within the seed… neither topside yet, but getting there!!
The one thing I do understand with the energies I call Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine and just for the record, I am not talking about the human in any way, shape or form.  There is NO EGO to the divinity of these energies.  The dreamer (feminine) must precede the creator (masculine.)  And the one thing I know for sure, Life is telling a story, a whole story thru each of you.
So we can look at this moment in time as the dream weavers are out in force at this moment, as we move thru the solstice, the creator will be doing his job and bringing all the dream energy into life… from the soul dream, not so much the human dream, unless you have linked the two into one, which by now, especially in this intensity, should be one and the same dream.  Even if the human does not know all the details (speaking souly of myself here lol.)
On that note, my day begins.  I love all you dreamers and creators (and please, one is not separate from the other, just for the ongoing story line, it must appear that way.)
Have an amazing, enlivening day!!!  (((((HUGZ))))) of super charged energy to all dreams come true!!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum