OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 26, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Sync Edu: Royal Ruse Against You The People. Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity (Artivid))
Posted by Tony Z
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy
of Austerity
This version of the so-called British royal family has it’s roots in Nazism and is lavishing in outrageous luxury whilst imposing austerity on the people. It is simply disgusting!
by Neil Foster | CPG – Hub – | Wednesday, 11 June, 2014
The German Heritage of the so-called British Royal Family. The Nazi roots of the House of Windsor
When the British public get out on the streets to wave their mini Union Jacks whilst standing in the gutter as members of the so-called royal family trot by in gold gilded carriages in a time of austerity, it always amazes me that the British public has no idea exactly what they are or where they originate.
The British royal family is of course German and has many well-documented links to the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler.
Here are a few facts, which may be of interest to those thinking of waving a flag the next time there’s a hint of a royal event.
Not long before the end of World War I the royal family changed its name from Saxe-Coburg Gotha to their present name of Windsor, as they couldn’t be seen to be German in the wake of mass slaughter of British subjects by Germans on the battlefields of Europe.
Keeping it in the family… Royal inbreeding is normal
pinterest.com
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity Image.php_
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, to give them their self-promoting ‘titles’, are actually related through their great, great Grandmother Queen Victoria thus keeping it in the family so to speak. This is otherwise known as inbreeding, illegal for anyone else, or so-called ‘positive eugenics’.
A couple of guests at Kate & Will’s wedding had their family roots in the Nazi Party
Prince Philip’s sister was married to a prominent SS Colonel and at the wedding of Philip & Elizabeth, Philip’s relatives were so embedded within the Nazi network, that he could only invite 2 of them to the ceremony. Philip, granted that he was only 16 years of age at the time, attended the funeral of his sister surrounded by uniformed Nazi and SS members at the ceremony. His sister attended the wedding of Goering and sat opposite Hitler during the festivities.
Prince Philip has admitted that he found “Germany’s power and prestige ‘attractive’ and that his family had issues with the Jews.
He also started the World Wildlife Fund with another former Nazi SS officer and member of the Dutch royal family Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. He of course was amongst the founding members of the Bilderberg Group, with links to Julian Huxley and Aldous Huxley who was President of the British Eugenics Society.
Edward VII was a fervent supporter of Hitler and met him personally.
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity 2image.php_Prince Philip has stated on the record that he would like to come back as a virus to cull the so-called ‘overpopulation problem’ which we all know is a fallacy. What he really means is that he wants to see, whom he regards as the unwashed masses, exterminated.
Philip attends funeral with Nazi officers – UnknownRoyal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity Image.php_The real reason for Edward abdicating was due to the impossibility of a Nazi supporting monarch on the English throne.
Prince Charles is a key patron of the Optimum Population Trust, now known as Population Matters and is a close friend of James Lovelock who has stated openly that there should be an end put to freedom so that a few people in authority should rule us all and endeavour to cull the masses. Sir David Attenborough is another main patron who has compared humans to locusts in recent times.
The queen’s mother referred to black people as ‘nig-nogs’ or ‘blackamoors’ and she opposed all forms of immigration and wanted white only rule in Rhodesia and was rather annoyed that racist leader P.W. Botha was viewed as a racist.
Another royal, Princess Michael of Kent is the wife of Elizabeth’s first cousin. Princess Michael’s father was revealed in the 1980’s as a former Nazi SS officer. She is well known for her racist rants.
David Attenborough ~ Humans are locusts
Royal Nazism and the Hypocrisy of Austerity 3image.php_
It really does sicken me to see those uniformed masses waving flags and banners at every opportunity, whether it’s a wedding, a birthday, a birth of another royal benefit scrounger or indeed, as we saw just last week, the state opening of what is supposed to be a parliament of the people for the people.
Sonia Poulton and Lee Ryan went down to London to witness the state opening of parliament with the enslaved masses doing their duty and paying homage to the queen as she made her way to what is supposed to be a bastion of democracy at the cost of millions of pounds to her subject’s, paid for in taxes which go to Her Majesty’s Revenue Commissioners in what is supposed to be an age of austerity.

Still Think Hitler Lost The War?  Think Again!

This Is Why The Union Jack Has A Big “Double Cross” In Red!  They Are Telling You Symbolically!
Under Admiralty Law It’s Called A “Flag Of Operation”
Go Look It Up!  Or We Fall For It & Its Our Fault.
Re-Set-Yet?
LINK to Article

Thanks to: http://syncrenicity.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

There has to be an understanding of English/British identity when writing articles like this, the author has failed to do any research at all. The last English King was Richard the III. The Tudors were Welsh (not widely known in Wales either)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VII_of_England

Henry VIII being the first Prince of Wales

When they took over they didn't invent British, they assumed ownership of the largest land mass England and bought Wales into a union with England

When Elizabeth Died the crown passed to Scotland with the Stuart line up to Queen Anne, at which time Scotland has bankrupted itself trying to start an Empire in South America which ended with the Union with Scotland in 1706 forming "Britain"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiate_the_union_of_Scotland_with_England

From there Dutch William and Mary took the throne followed by German Hannovers from which Victoria descended, she married a Saxa Coburg Gotha whose Grandson changed the name in 1917 during war with Germany.

The red cross in the flag represents the flag os one of the constituent nations of the union, England.

It is the cross of St George

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So who or what family linage are the rightful heirs to the throne then? Thanks for the correct history also. One never really knows especially over here in the US what is true and what is not regarding the royals. Or at least I don't.

bs4ever

bs4ever

To the best of my knowledge....an Australian family, traced as direct descendent's from Richard III.
A one off TV special was made a few years back by a chap called Tony Robinson, if I see it on youtube I will post a link.

Most of my knowledge of history and the various Royal houses came from collecting old coins.....they tell you a lot

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I have heard of the man in Australia. I believe he passed on also. So I wonder if he has heirs and if so wouldn't they be the rightful ones?

Does the head counts ever include those conceived out of wedlock or illegitimate? There are many of them. I wonder how this stands with the DNA testing that can be done nowadays.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Yes I heard he had moved up a level as well, and yes he had family, a farmer if memory serves correctly.

Head counts including those of dubious parentage?, unlikely to be included at all far to many and makes things complicated for those hovering who can claim all sorts of easy living. As I recall when this man was traced in Australia he gave a sample of DNA and it matched with a bloodline sister of Richard III.

Richards remains have recently been discovered, identified, and the subject of a squabble, some want him back in York, others want him elsewhere, he spent the last 600 years under what is now a car park

bs4ever

bs4ever

Tony Robinson track the rightful heirHere you are

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum