OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liquid Love Light: It Is All New

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  Empty Liquid Love Light: It Is All New Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Liquid Love Light: It Is All New

Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  Liquid-love-light-logo

http://liquidlovelight.com/2014/06/30/it-is-all-new/

It Is All New
Posted on June 30, 2014

Have you felt these new frequencies rolling in? They are calling us to be present in every moment. Your mind can have an idea of what you are going to do and it can be tumbled about in the wave crashing in. There is no solid ground, we are the ground! A new firmament is being created as we stream our lovelight from Home into this earth. Exciting, exhausting, relentless.

I had been given a vision and a date for my first step into my new expanded role. Dates shifted and the new moon called me and a friend to Mount Shasta days earlier than expected. It all happened as if in a dream,  a few hour drive up to the spot that called to us on the mountain and then back again. No walk in town, nothing but hit our mark and depart. Floating the whole way in a rich soup of energies. The aftermath, days of stillness. Packing awaits, departure looms and yet I can do nothing but lie here and dream.  We are dreaming the new into being. This is powerful work and the time is now. I heard the deep voice booming, “It begins,” and I knew its truth as my vision unfurled the shock waves of love spreading across the land.

As these waves of love pour in, they loosen the debris from each of our hearts. All the sediment that has weighed us down is being lifted, we have only to observe its departure. Like a layer of fog covering the earth, it can appear thick and impenetrable when you find yourself in the midst of it. Yet, as you stand and breathe it in, whether it be joy or sorrow, it can melt like the mist it is. This fog layer asks to be loved fully so that we can claim clear skies for all of humanity. It matters not whether it is my shadow or yours, I breathe it in and breathe it out in liquidlovelight. Alchemists of old, our time is now to show our mastery. All that has been hidden in the shadowlands, comes forth to be spun into the golden lovelight. You can do this, I can do this. It is not difficult as we have learned that all the stories have but one theme, and that is love. All that has come into our world has been to open us to receive or give the love that we are. It was never personal, but rather gifts of growth and expansion. Freedom lovers, one and all, we desire to love our hearts, and all hearts, free.

Oh, to be wild in love! To fall in love throughout the day. To love everything and everybody. I recall a younger sister sharing this sentiment thirty years ago and my response of, “You are crazy, you cannot love everyone. ” She took her life not long after as she could not find a way to remain in the dense energies of the time with her loving heart. It has been a grueling journey for sensitive souls. That time is coming to an end as we have decided, as a collective, that we desire everyone to live a life of freedom, of abundance, of  peace and harmony.

Gentleness is called for as we acclimate to these new frequencies. Our wonderful bodies are working overtime to adapt and transform. We honor them by resting, drinking lots of water, allowing them what they call for. When we completely surrender to the process, we find that whirlwinds of energy suddenly appear to complete a required task. My packing will get done with ease, this I know. I cannot decide it with my mind, only allow the movement, riding the waves. To be in tune with these waves is the essential task. Life will continue despite a to-do list that remains unchecked. We are moving into the NOW moment, the zero point field where past and future are merely words that no longer make sense.

Surrender, allow, be. Letting go of the shoulds, letting go of other’s desires, dropping into what is and finding peace. My heart is on fire with this love. It is spread heart to heart, a conflagration of lovelight exploding around the earth. We will never be the same. It will never be as hard again. Hold to nothing, allow all to move through you and you will shiver with the delight that freedom brings. To be here now, all the lifetimes of sorrow dissolved in the joy of this love. Breathe it in for now, the play begins! The new firmament is moving into place and we are the ones to create the world we desire. Expand your hearts and you will know the gift that you bring to the drawing board. Know your worth and hold your head high as you begin to give it. All on this planet, have a contribution to make. Look to your own heart, feel what lights you up and be it with all that you are. You are divinity in form, a creator god ready to play with other gods. We can create a world beyond our imagining!
Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 9:07 AM

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com

2Liquid Love Light: It Is All New  Empty Re: Liquid Love Light: It Is All New Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Liquid Love and LIght??? That's called BEER lol!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum