OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Power of Ho’oponopono EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Power of Ho’oponopono

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Power of Ho’oponopono Empty The Power of Ho’oponopono Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Power of Ho’oponopono
Posted on July 2, 2014 by Ines Radman

After posting my last article, I remembered one of my readers sent me a private email and shared her experience with Ho’oponopono and I started to do some research. Although it is very simple to do, I needed to understand it so here it is in a nutshell.
Total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life – simply because it is your life – is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
Wow, this is hard to swallow, on the other hand, I have been struggling for years trying to figure out how we can heal each other because we are all parts of Source, a part of me is in you, a part of you is in me, so how do we do this?
After reading upon this method, I am all for being responsible for what I say and do. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is a fascinating concept that I am open, willing and excited to try myself.
The truth is: If you take responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is your life.
This means a terrorist act, a murder, the president, the economy – everything you experience and don’t like is up to you to heal. They don’t exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections inside you. The problem isn’t them, it’s with you, and to change them, you have to change you.
After all, we are creators are we not?
I know this may be tough to grasp, let alone accept  or actually live, I have not started it but will tonight. Before I start any kind of practice, I like to totally educate myself and understand how it works, so I am going to open a new page titled Ho-oponopono Stories and for those of you that want to try it and share, I would really love to read about your “results”. I’m sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank you, I love you.
Now, how simple is that? Blame is much easier than total responsibility, but as I studied this method, I began to realize that healing in ho’oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. Your life is not about you. Your life is every single experience, thought, function and all the people you know in your life, basically your life is your whole existence of who and what you are.
If you want to cure anyone – even a mentally ill criminal – you do it by healing you.
So, I am going to keep saying: I am sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you, I love you whenever I feel something is not right/good/comfortable or something I want to change. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have this power to change something into better, is it possible to do this, doesn’t it sound too good to be true? I’m all for trying it because it makes sense, that if we are all ONE, we are all sharing the same experiences, feelings and life.
Turns out loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself and as you improve yourself, you improve the world. Whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there is only one place to look: inside you. And when you do, do it with love.
Why would it affect anything “out there”? There is no such thing as out there, everything happens in your mind. Everything you see, hear, every person you meet, you experience in your mind. You are responsible for everything you think, and everything that comes to your attention.
It sounds harsh, but according to all that I have read about this, you are also able to clear it, clean it, and through forgiveness, change it.
Step 1: Repentance – I’m Sorry
Step 2: Ask for Forgiveness – Please forgive me
Step 3: Gratitude – Thank you
Step 4: Love – I love you
So, the new page is up and like I said, I would love to read your experiences with this or for those that already know about it and practice it, I would also love to know how it affected your life.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum