OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

POOFness for JUL 2: Mid-Week Update
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 2-Jul-2014 18:36:36
In Response To: POOFness for JUN 1: "TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN' (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail - there's on slight bit of bolding below; that was added by me:

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Fwd: Mid week newsletter
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 17:44:51 -0400
"Let There Be Peace On Earth"
(feat. Kim Burrell)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DxNpW1kHQ

Greetings and Salutations:
-- For years (and years) the weekly "O" news updates refrained from giving a target date even though there were numerous occasions when everything appeared to be in readiness for kicking the Programs into orbit. That reticence in our office recognized the differences in people; some of us are proactive. Some are reactive. Some are cynical. Some are eternal optimists. And some of us are realists.
Last weekend's update contained some important dates that were interpreted as meaning ALL would be revealed over night. That is NEVER going to happen, so let's be realists. What WILL happen is Everything. But in due time. As the organizations behind these changes are brought up to speed, and they are.
Little good ever comes from storming the bastille if no organization is in place to handle complicated requests. Some readers will say, "But THEY HAVE HAD YEARS!!" Yes, and how many in the know years ago are still alive today, or, on board, or employed in these organizations, or are in places of change. Is a reminder needed that these changes are not just talking about us as minute investors? Surely not.

Much has been accomplished on said targeted dates, but when Anything is everybody's business than it becomes nobody's business. And so it is with these earth-shaking events. How about settling back and becoming more objective, more aware of the WORK that has been going on to effect these gargantuan changes. As you know Poofy has always, always told us that what would be happening would be world-wide, that these would be changes the world had never seen before--would be a wake-up call and you were expected to act rationally, aware and take things in stride. For the most part most readers are.
On the other hand there are those who are threatening, who are upset, who are allowing their energies to become intolerable, or in unkind ways. So be it. if you wish. Want to be dropped from future payments?? Continue acting unwisely and you will see such outcomes. Our Program associate, ZAP, has little time to 'feed' us in pablum doses, such that you can take nappy time and oblivous. He has always written his notes with bluntness, lightness, and just how it is That Week! He's into this project deeper than any of us, and he needs/wants/desires this to manifest as intensely as any one.
He knows the Office of Poofness survives on donations with only one householder who is barely able to survive. Susan, by the grace of God, continues to act as a conduit for these reports because of the mission that the office has been on: to make a difference in the world. Had the office known it was going to be a 20-year stint, keeping this vigil would have taken another turn. By the way SHE is the only one who has all email addresses. Please be kind to her. You may need her.
Think about it; how do you know what you know-- who has kept you up to date as much as possible? The Dragon families are hundreds of years old; wisdom and knowledge and observations have been passed down as a legacy. We upstarts, true to our American natures, want it Now. So lets go back to basics: It is highly unlikely you will have done your homework though we'd like to think you have taken us seriously over the years. Know this: statistics prove that those who come into money can't manage it, and within two to three years they are broke again. Think windfalls. Think lottery. Think new wealth. The intention of these funds was never to throw a big party, become big spenders, throw"energy" away. See the list of foundations below per Mr. Zap's comments and consider this: if you have your bills paid, your accounts are in order, your life is manageable and your investments are conservative, well thought out with good, top notch advisors, and you have set up a legacy for your heirs, then what?

Where lies your heart? What is your conscious choice for where you would be invested in helping Mother Earth, your human family, keeping in mind an old Chinese proverb, "Feed a man a fish--he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime." We have it on good counsel that North Korea is rapidly moving toward collapse, maybe yet within this year. Why? Their fundamentals are based in communism. They are starving; they have no food, very little on which to produce it, Oobviously that is why they Want S.Korea returned to them. Are they teachable? Such remains to be seen.
Do what is before you today. Use this time to become better prepared. it will avail you to do that. And continue being a good steward of whatever comes your way. Contribute to the Office of Poofness today, whether you ever have before or not-- you can start by paying it forward today. Susan's reluctant to speak of this, but we who know her circumstances, and who work with her KNOW and also know that no one but no one needs to see the funds manifest nearly as much as she does. Be patient. Be kind. Get off the negative band wagon and thank Mr. Zap for being willing to put up with us. He didn't have to do that. And by the way, he and Poof were the best of friends-- two of a kind-- who believe(d) that humanity is worth the effort to continue this vigil. Oh yes. That paypal account is goneforthfornow@yahoo.com
If you have serious knowledge of foundations that are working with due diligence to make a difference, feel free to forward those to Susan, who, again kept this list alive while she was in recovery from surgery, side effects, allergy toxicity, and many health issues that snowballed Because Of LACK of funds. Getting real is our job. Just so you know, as a by-the-by, it takes over six-plus hours each week just to send the updates out, which does not include the compilation and edit time.
Susan and her office volunteer staff -- and we've overridden her concerns Today, to send this mid-week update out. You need to know. Thanks for your help.

HI ALL
SPECIAL BULLETIN.
THE PIGS OF CHANGE HAVE STRUCK.
THANK YOU. BYE.
AT LEAST THAT’S THE NUTSHELL. THE MEETING IN BEIJING IS OVER, AND THE RESULTS CAME OUT AS PROMISED.
THERE ARE MANY “SECRET” ITEMS IN THERE, SO I CAN NOT SAY MUCH, BUT REGARDLESS, I CAN SAY SOME OF THE ONES THAT ARE EXPECTED WITHOUT COMPROMISING ANYTHING.
THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7.
ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD HAVE AGREED TO STOP THE PRESENT RAPE AND PILLAGE OF THE WORLD, AND THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED AND ALLOWED TO CONTINUE. ARRESTS ARE IMMINENT. THE NEW FINANCIAL REGULATORY BODY & OTHER REGULATORY BODIES WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE NEW GUIDELINES IN RESPECT OF WORLD FINANCES, ASSETS & TRADE WILL ALSO BE IMPLEMENTED THIS JULY 2014.
WEALTH DISTRIBUTION IN RESPECT THE GLOBAL RESET WILL BEGIN WHEN THE NEW FINANCIAL REGULATIONS ARE IN PLACE. DEBT OF ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WILL BE ZEROED OUT.
ALL FINANCIAL EXCHANGES BETWEEN COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE CLEARANCE WITH PROOF OF USE & SOURCE OF FUNDS BEFORE AN EXCHANGE IS ALLOWED. THERE WILL BE A CAP ABOVE WHICH SUCH CLEARANCE MUST BE OBTAINED.
AFTER THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED, A CASHLESS SOCIETY WILL BE POSSIBLE NEGATING COUNTERFEITING OPERATIONS AND ILLEGAL FUNDS FROM BEING USED OPENLY AND MONEY LAUNDERING FROM TAKING PLACE. THE BIG CLEANUP WILL BE EFFECTED. [u]
ALL BONDS ISSUED BY ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WILL BE SETTLED.
BANKS WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO UTILIZE FUNDS FROM ALL HERITAGE AND DORMANT ACCOUNTS AS THEIR RESPECTIVE ASSETS.

BANKSTERS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST.

THE PPP AND SIMILAR PROGRAMS WILL BE PAID OUT.
THE RV IS PART AND PARCEL OF THE GCR AND IT IS BEING EFFECTED THIS MONTH OF JULY.
HUMANITARIAN AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS WILL BE FUNDED FOR SUCH PURPOSE, AND THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION WILL BE IMPLEMENTED.
THESE ARE THE BASICS OF THE MEETING, AND MORE INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS ALLOWED.
IN RESPECT OF PROJECTS, THERE ARE A FEW SITES WE WILL BE WORKING CLOSELY WITH, MOSTLY CANADIAN ONES AND SOME IN AFRICA. THE USA HAS A LEADER THAT WILL PERFORM THE MAJORITY OF THE REBUILD OF THE GUTTED INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE USA, AND WE WILL ALSO BE INTERFACING WITH THEM.
THE CURRENT SHORT LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS WE WILL WORK WITH IS AS BELOW, AND WE ENCOURAGE THE FINDING OF OTHER TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS THAT WILL FIT IN WITH OUR MANDATE. THE MORE THE BETTER.
HYPERLINK "https://youtu.be/QYmViPTndxw.... Occult Message in Speech https://youtu.be/QYmViPTndxw
HYPERLINK "http://WWW.SOSCHILDRENSVILLAGES.CA/" HTTP://WWW.SOSCHILDRENSVILLAGES.CA/
HYPERLINK "HTTP://NOCHILDFORSALE.CA/"
HTTP://NOCHILDFORSALE.CA/
HYPERLINK "http://www.greatspiritearth.com/" HTTP://WWW.GREATSPIRITEARTH.COM/
HYPERLINK "http://WWW.HUMANUS.CA"
HTTP://WWW.HUMANUS.CA
HYPERLINK "HTTP://WWW.EARTHRANGERS.COM/" HTTP://WWW.EARTHRANGERS.COM/
HYPERLINK "http://frantechasia.com"
HTTP://FRANTECHASIA.COM
THESE WEBSITES ARE THE FIRST ONES THAT HAVE CAUGHT OUR ATTENTION AND WE HAVE DOZENS MORE COMING IN. WE WILL BE SUPPORTING THESE.
THE PURPLE ONES ARE BIDDING YOU ALL GOOD FLIGHT.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
Copyright ZAP 2014
Love and Kisses,
Susan and Staff

=====
--hobie

fairwind60

Perhaps I should start my own newsletter and ask for donations. Appears to be a lucrative business..!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BINGO fairwind!!!

fairwind60

Looks like you changed your profilr pic Purp. Me likes. Falling in love all over again. I think it's because it's been a year since my bypass surgery and I feel about half my age. {-_~}

Too, bad I'm happily married.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I am so happy to hear you are feeling better fairwind!!!

In ALL ways! LOL and I am glad to know you are happily married. Not many can say that these days. hahahaha

POOFness for JUL 2: "THE GCR WILL OCCUR THIS MONTH OF JULY. I CAN NOT GIVE THE DATE, BUT IT IS NOW PRETTY COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT JULY 20, 2014 IS A MAGIC DATE FULL OF THE NUMBER 7" 10305413_1426262257651501_3182383704696100286_n

fairwind60

OMG, and then you lay a pic on me like that. Not fair I tells ya...Not fair..!

oh well, we'll all be millionaires within this month according to Zap.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I like that pic purps!! Change to that one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum