Latest topics
» OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP
Today at 12:29 am by robert18

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ ALERT! Tu-E Capital Denies "Scam" Allegation plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Galactic Harvest in Las Vegas
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Universal Traits That Only Open Minded People Display
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #HATJ & RKB Description and Impressions of Court Hearing 10.18.17
Yesterday at 5:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 400 Mysterious Ancient Stone Structures Discovered In Saudi Arabia
Yesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Signs and wonders! Red October: Afternoon turns dark and the Sun turns blood red over the UK
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 10 17 17
Yesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock ~ Vegas Terror and Disclosure: Is Something Very Big About to Happen?
Yesterday at 11:55 am by Avebury

» Now All Americans Will Be Microchipped On the Will Of Police : Resolution (H.R.4919) Passed by Senate
Yesterday at 11:46 am by Avebury

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Position Timeline plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NASA Does Not Want You To See This Video AT ALL plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two pyramids found on ocean floor, New Providence Island
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing Vegas Hotel Guard Emerges
Yesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Individual vs. the Staged Collective by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:10 am by Avebury

» Psilocybin Appears to ‘Reset’ Brain Activity of Depressed Patients
Yesterday at 3:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lisa Renee: Personal Integrity
Yesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Behind Leak that Exposed Clinton’s Criminal Campaign Donors, Dies in Car Explosion
Yesterday at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - PART I&2 -Dr. Katherine Horton: Melanie Vritschan's removal of torture-robotization DEW
Yesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NASA Spacecraft captured Ancient Mining Machine on Asteroid Eros?
Yesterday at 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist Accuses the Space Agency 'Garbling' Images to Hide Things
Yesterday at 2:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Easter Islanders Have Early Contact with South Americans?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMMERS EXPOSED FOR WHO THEY ARE » Benjamin Fulford » Fulford blurb: The White Dragon Roars, Europe Rattles. Plus: inside report on secret financial deals

Fulford blurb: The White Dragon Roars, Europe Rattles. Plus: inside report on secret financial deals

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Fulford blurb: The White Dragon Roars, Europe Rattles. Plus: inside report on secret financial deals
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 8-May-2012 03:16:09
Hi, Folks -
As posted to his blog, here's Benjamin Fulford's blurb for his by-subscription newsletter for this week:

=====
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120508: The White Dragon Roars, Europe Rattles. Plus: inside report on secret financial deals
The elections last weekend in Europe showed the inevitable popular backlash against government mandated austerity. The problem is that the new governments will also find their purses empty unless they start talking with the White Dragon Society. This time, they need to send official embassy representatives with valid IDs and not another batch of anonymous agents. When the new financial system starts up and the criminals are removed from the core of the Western financial system, then money will pour like rain on Europe (it already is in the non-cabal controlled part of the world).

The basic outlines of the new system are as follows: The US dollars owned by people outside of the US (and those created before 2008 in the US) will be backed by gold and a basket of commodities and other currencies. This will then become the international dollar (or perhaps international yen or yuan) and be used to facilitate world trade. The Euro will be split into a fortified Deutschemark shared by Northern countries while the Mediterranean countries will revert to their traditional currencies and devalue them until their real economies are competitive enough. This will be followed by a one off massive debt write off.
To read about the back-room maneuvers leading to the birth of the new financial system please help finance our investigations by subscribing to this newsletter or else, if you cannot afford it, ask a friend to e-mail you a copy.
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analys

Herb Lady

Thanks for posting this ymoilman2!

However, I have a question, and maybe I just missed something along the way, but I could have sworn that I read in the past that the green backs were going to be replaced with US Treasury bills. Was this a misunderstanding or something that is planned for the, hopefully, near future??????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:Thanks for posting this ymoilman2!

However, I have a question, and maybe I just missed something along the way, but I could have sworn that I read in the past that the green backs were going to be replaced with US Treasury bills. Was this a misunderstanding or something that is planned for the, hopefully, near future??????

My understanding is that China and the other countries are working against for keeping the US Dollars as the international reserve currency even it is backed by gold or other assets..

China & other countries are trying to rid the USD as being world currency, but time will tell. We were not good stewards in the past. Beside China is a big part of what is happening globally, so it may be a 'change of hands' currency wise in the future.

USD will still devalue even when equity backed by metals or whatever. Time will tell all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum