OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack?
Posted on July 5, 2014 by Light Worker 29501
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? D3ba8803b177a30a91d9e928d9507074?s=32&d=identicon&r=GLight Worker 29501:
Karen accused me of being a shill when I asked her why we should believer her faery tales…
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? 67f4a1664bc3d14da1353911199817e4?s=48&d=identicon&r=GOriginally posted on 2012: What's the 'real' truth?:
I have heard from several people about Karen Hudes peculiar behavior of late, particularly her attacks on Kevin Annett (not mentioned here), and this article seems to get a lot of the complicated background facts straight. . . Thanks, Neil and Keenan Team. ~J
May 8, 2014
Source: NeilKennan.com
By Neil Keenan and the Keenan Team
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Karen Hudes: What The Flack? A9sfCsCCcAAyV9f.jpg-large-281x300This could be considered an update, but it’s a little different than usual. I noticed a post that had gone up on my site, from what I understand quite by accident, stating that Karen Hudes is a cabal shill. It was not written or approved by me. It was a draft written by a team member which was mistakenly posted before it was reviewed and approved by myself, which is required for all posts on my site.  The post itself most likely would have never have reached you. But it did. It was only up for…
View original 2,424 more words

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well although I've Not done much,if any Real research into N. Keenan, but there are things about him that just don't sit right with me, for some unknown reason...  As for K. Hudes, what else do you need to know other than she is an attorney. Even 'Good' people I know, who are attorney's, are still attorney's, which makes them a contradiction.
   Though there are Good people who are Attorney's, there's No such thing as a "Good Attorney" (aside from being Good at being Bad). As for this one, who cares, she's of no importance (IMO).

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I agree wholeheartedly Marty!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum