OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 5, 2014

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJEPyT1n4a3n1j3PXe3uJMEnEXQEvs9wGxy57pM_Dr--ihphK-
My friends, I thought I would pass on this interesting tidbit from a reader who was paying attention on TV.
Do you suppose the cabal is really going to try to pull off their decades-old plan for the fake alien invasion? Are they so desperate they think this could save them? The poor misguided creatures must consider it their trump card.
My understanding is that the Galactics (star nations) will not allow this bullroar—but heads up. 
The last thing we want is for the sleeping ones to fear those who will be our ultimate salvation. Wouldn’t THAT throw a wrench/spanner into things!  I wouldn’t put it past them at this stage. I will never believe they would surrender. 
It doesn’t sound like this programming is to prepare the masses for benevolent star beings.   ~BP
Carlos says…
“Hey, I just wanted to say that some suspicious shows and things are being said in my country’s (Portugal) history channel.
Like 4 weeks ago I was watching an episode of a series that HADN’T HAD A NEW EPISODE FOR MONTHS! And how does this new episode start, after so much time without a new episode? Like this: ”Within 2 weeks mass landings are going to happen. The governments know about this fact.” Sead by Francisco Mourão, president of Expolitica Portugal. I send him an email and he told me that everyone was told to say that, and go with it along the show.
Important: Most of the show they were telling to be in alert mode, and be carefull because they might be malevolent.
Now another show on history channel (that i’m watching right now as I type this) is saying -IN THE MOST CREDIBLE WAY POSSIBLE- that in 1913 the 2nd world war was because of an invasion by destructive martians. This is anecdotal and CLEARLY CABAL, to make us fear an imminent alien contact! They even put witnesses and investigators (Historians and such that i think must be fake) speaking in the show!
Look at the pictures https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=678064795581701&id=100001345611946 “

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum