PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=239185

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 8-May-2012 04:10:48

The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans' salary for the year was $951,957plus expenses.

The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $675,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits.

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,900,000 per year (158K) per month, plus all expensesincluding a ROLLS ROYCE. Less than 5 cents (4.4 cents) per donated dollar goes to the cause.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Whoa. Had no idea. Thanks for posting this ymoilman2!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Here is another eye opener for you....

Goodwill has ordered top of the line stereo equipment for all of its stores in our area, 45 that I know of and this is most likely nation wide. Now this equipment is set to have different features in different areas. Literaly 100's of thousands of donated dollars is going to this. On top of that blatent misuse they will subscribe to the music service that the installation company runs at the tune of 50.00 per month. So in just the stores in my area that is $2250.00 per month or $27000.00 per year. Now times that by all of the Goodwill Stores across the nation and you can understand why I will NEVER donate to Goodwill again. Wouldn't a little cheap boom box for store music been a better idea? Heck they could use the ones that are sitting around collecting dust at their stores.

Maddening!!!!

topspin2

The distribution of funds in MOST ALL "charities" is frightening. And try and include the "hidden" money....I used to donate to the local St Vincent de Paul but they said they no longer needed any food donations.( I used to bring fresh bread daily.) Years ago I used to donate day old patries until a homeless person ate one with a nut in it and sued me.....Hmmmm to that...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum