OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already"

+3
NanneeRose
bs4ever
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

POOFness for JUL 6: "Piggies"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 6-Jul-2014 22:41:03
In Response To: POOFness for JUN 1: "TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN' (hobie)

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Piggies
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 22:00:51 -0400
"Piggies" ..... The Beatles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXdKlpBOvs0

ZAP SAYS;
IN HONOR OF THE PURPLE PIGS, HERE ARE THE PURPLE PIGS.
A GOOD FRIEND AND BROTHER HAS PIGS. ONE MAMA PIG GAVE BIRTH TO A SOME PURPLE PIGS. MAMA IS PURPLE HERSELF. GO FIGURE.
ST. GERMAIN HAS A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR. I DID NOT KNOW MAMA WAS HERE WHEN I DID THE PURPLE PIG CONCEPT SO LONG AGO.
IN LESS ESOTERIC NEWS, THE PIGS ARE STILL FLYING ABOUT AND DROPPING A LOAD HERE AND THERE. MONEY, NOT THE OTHER, ALTHOUGH THEY DO OCCASIONALLY FERTILIZE A VEGETABLE GARDEN. PIGEON PIGS?
SOME HAVE BEEN PAID IN EUROPE ON THE HISTORIC BONDS. SOME TRADES HAVE STARTED PAYING. DINAR? SUPPOSED TO BE THIS COMING WEEK.
REGARDLESS, ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AS THESE PURPLE PORKERS BEGIN THE ROUNDS.
I MAY HAVE ANOTHER MID-WEEK UPDATE IF CERTAIN EVENTS TAKE PLACE, AND YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW RIGHT AWAY.
THE VEGETABLE IN IRAQ IS NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS OWN CURRENCY EXCHANGE AS THAT WILL MAKE HIM INSUFFERABLE (IS WHAT I HEARD). HE HAS DONE GREAT DAMAGE TO HIS COUNTRY AND HIS PEOPLE, AND NOW WANTS TO CASH HIMSELF OUT.

THE GOAT ON THE MOUNTAIN HAS MANY POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY AS WELL IT APPEARS:
Hi Everyone,
There is a tremendous amount of news from intel providers in USA now all saying we will see the RV the weekend. Is all this hype true?

Today’s News
As you may remember the hold up in getting the first session of parliament scheduled had been getting the list of candidates for prime minister to submit to parliament for a vote. There had been many postponements.
We learned that the State of Law Coalition insisted and still is insisting they are entitled to back Nuri Al-Maliki as candidate for prime minister as their party did obtain the majority votes in the preliminary election results.
They keep using this reasoning but remember that only after the ratified results are announced to they get the final results. The State of Law did not officially win the elections since they did not receive the majority seats in parliament.
When they got into parliament last Tuesday they were instructed then to cause confusion and to cause the speaker to delay the session once again. This political move worked. Again Maliki won ! The more time they give him the more he will work to screw it up. That is his plan.
There is much news coming out of Iraq and lots of it I cannot talk much about due the sensitive nature. I will tell you what I can.
I can tell you there is a USA plan in place and the events unfolding now have to line up just right (or coincide) in the next 3 days and then they will pop this RV then if this happens.
Could it happen before the 3 days?

Yes if it all lines up prior but I do not believe it will and the USA is not going to give in unless they can see proof positive a new government is in place going forward.
They will not do it simply on announcements. They need solid proof. They have been lied to and continually given false information of process.

Yes – this is still and will continue to be the hold up of the RV.
The events I am talking about are within the area of the effort to take down the militants. The USA military advisors are doing that right now....advising the Iraq army commanders and the security forces. They (Iraq army and security forces) are winning and taking back the towns. They are being advised by the USA army command.
Summary
I want to calm everyone down and to not over hope (hopium) this RV. It is right on the verge of being announced. There is literally just one issue now that is stopping the announcement.
The USA is now poised to take action either direction the election process moves in Iraq but the result will be the same. Did you hear me? I said the results will be the same. It is just all timing and one path may take a little longer but we will get where we need to go. The USA is getting real tired of this Maliki.
They are already years behind in the larger plan for this region. Time to step it up.

The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already

YOU CAN READ THE REST BY YOURSELF, AND IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE. YAY PIGS.

PDiddy July 5, 2014 at 10:46pm
The RV plane is landing... we're on the bridge right now that's crossing into "Exchange-town".
We are right now crossing over.... i'm hearing that groups are hours from being notified... so celebrate!!!
I can feel more relaxed when I get a confirmation from my contacts that they've received private group notifications... I have heard when to expect them and when to expect the 800#s but I don't want to release that... not till its confirmed by more than one source..
But as soon as I know that releasing that info is not irresponsibly leading you on a hopium roller coaster i'll post it for ya..

MORE EVIDENCE OF PIGS WORKING.
SO BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THE RESULTS OF THE BEIJING MEETINGS AND ALL THE WORK AND EFFORT PUT IN BY THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF THE GOVERNMENT, AGENCIES, AND OTHER REGULATORY BODIES HAVING JURISDICTION AS THEY CONTINUE THE FIGHT FOR OUR HUMANITY.
THE PURPLE ONES ARE GRINNING. A LOT. WHAT A VISION…GRINNING PIGS.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
Copyright ZAP 2014

Love and Kisses,
"THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"
Susan and Staff

bs4ever

bs4ever

Irony...you gotta love it, it's like silvery or shinery except it's made of iron

\"ymoilman2 wrote:They need solid proof. They have been lied to and continually given false information of process

(Insert sarcastic comment)

I removed mine before writing it so Purps or Nannee would not need to pull my comment about flying pigs being lying little purple ********   oh.....ooops

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I don't mind flying purple pigs LOL!

DrMtnDew

Yah know this might sound mean but.... Screw the pigs personally I wanna get my hatchet and grab me some purple bacon and blood sausage. Hell I'll take ma pig too cause well fuk em all.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey honest first comment there DrMtnDew! Welcome

and I wish these people would leave the color purple out of all this crap! sigh.... giving my color a bad name!

DrMtnDew

Thanks and I don't care bout color I just want dead swine. Ever listen to Nine Inch Nails? This all seems like the March of the pigs to me. Directed by a big man with a gun who has a head like a hole and is hurt inside.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oi bs4 started it with the color stuff!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Friggen Zap keeps calling them purple pigs! What does He/she know anyways???

We all know that the pigs in control are white! LOL

POOFness for JUL 6:ZAP SAYS;"The RV is so close to an announcement that the USA has already completed 95%+ of the rollout process already" Il_570xN.427431478_pyhj

Except this guy.... hahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahhaha I love pigs! When we get a bigger place I am going to get a couple of pretty pink pigs!

DrMtnDew

Ya know well that ain't head like a hole that's head like a hole (clay) there were multi versions. Head like a hole reg then Soil Copper Clay and Opal (aka the gogo mix... Its neat and was only relased in England .) and they are all diffrent from each other. I personally love the soil and copper mixes my self. You should really listen to em all they are each like there own style and song.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks... I will check it out

DrMtnDew

NP slick and do tell me which version you like best.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Slick??

DrMtnDew

Its what I say sometimes when I am bored or just want to fuck with some one. But yeah slick i say slick cause its what I do why cuzz we got a prob?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well as Moderator of this site I am questioning whether you are being disrespectful to purpleskyz by calling her slick, however, if that is your 'slang' then so be it, but if you ARE being a smart ass then yeah cuzz we got a prob!

bs4ever

bs4ever

Being disrespectful could also come under the use of language, or rather the use of words completely out of context.

Refraining from expletives is common courtesy, failing to do so may bring on a case of

"Here com Nannee wid de big slipper"

DrMtnDew

Huh guess I'll by you a slangctonary eh slick? SRS look it up has de las muchacho slick ain't bad son. And I curse so? I really don't fucking care I mean welcome to the world people curse so y'all don't really I think need to loose your shit if I use profane langauge once in a while mmm k? I mean what's good to a geese could not nesseceraly be so for the gander yes? I mean I'll ask had poof nor zap nor any ascended never swore even once? But this talk is not for here for this forum for decorum is ment for bigger and better things yes?

Last edited by DrMtnDew on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

bs4ever

bs4ever

DrMtnDew wrote:Huh guess I'll by you a slangctonary eh slick? SRS look it up has de las muchacho slick ain't bad son. And I curse so? I really don't fucking care I mean welcome to the world people curse so y'all don't really I think need to loose your shit if I use profane langauge once in a while mmm k? I mean what's good to a geese could not nesseceraly be so for the gander yes? I mean I'll ask had poof nor zap nor any ascended never swore even once? But this talk is not for here for this forum for decorum is ment for bigger and better things yes?

I'm sorry, I only understand English, I'm not very bright you see

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whoa! Looks like someone is starting off on the wrong foot here.

So... Dr Dew let me give ya a clue on how to play nice in this sandbox mmm k? btw... love SP

I don't give a shit if you want to say fuck. I say it many times everyday but I swear like a sailor and it is habitual and not very ladylike or gentlemanly. On this board I try to refrain as I know it does offend some folks here. See I am not here to piss people off but to inform them. I post plenty of shit to rile folks up I don't need to curse at em' too see?

You are obviously the type that walks into a room by slamming the door open and screaming WHA UP!!!!!!!! just before you vomit on the carpet from to much cheap liquor when a peek into the room and a simple hello would have served you the same. But not as nearly as dramatic. hat tip..... so we will rename you Dr. Drama. Much more fitting yes?

So Dr. Drama I want to give you a heads up here on trying to be a respectful human on this site. It is a demand and not a request see??? Play nice or go fuck off.... I don't have time for this bullshit. You wanna be adversarial how about you write a letter to the assholes fucking up the planet or think of something constructive to apply your pissy manner too.. It ain't gonna fly here.

As for Trent Reznor and the boys ..... I don't spend much time on that shit these days. Much better music out there. Yawn...... boring so fuck off and start listening to some better tunes!

Oh and much LOVE to you

Namaste bro 

DrMtnDew

First dear I won't drink anything less than 20$. 2. Well I was just trying to get my point across and I did not mean to offend. Third you do realize you don't have to be a dick about things right? Lastly practice what you preach if we are to be on a respectful footing then said respect should be mutual no? None of this I'm right your wrong holyer than thou macho shit yes? I mean if you did not like my decorum then a simple pm saying not to curse and that you thought by calling someone slick seemed potentialy offensive and it would have been fixed. Further more. if you don't like the music then just don't reply instead of being a dick about it I mean because you dislike it dose that apply to all other and could thou voice your displeasure in a better manner that is to say if you should at all. Geese you criticize my decorum yet yours is as well at times not Asimilar. Therefor I must question this and the braquesh manner it was posted in. Yes? I mean if you have an issue there is no reason we cant be civil about it no?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh so now you want civil? LOL Sure did not come across like that one bit.

I replied the way you deserved to be replied to.

I will apologize that I assumed you drink shitty low rent alcohol. That was not necessary. My bad!!!

You want to come to this site and start shit you gonna get it back twice fold. You want to make constructive comments on how you think and feel about the info presented you are more than welcome to do so. We are here to try to open eyes to the evil that surrounds us on a daily basis. That is what this site is about.

DrMtnDew

Hmm well now I see how it goes. Good now I suppose I will stop stomping toes? And btw I actually dispise most alcohol and am picky on what I drink.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good...

you can stomp toes if that is what you need to do... just do not be surprised if you find I don't waste time on your toes in return but instead give you a good judo kick to the crotch. I am slick like that Dr. Drama.

peace and love

DrMtnDew

First Nikolai not Dr whatever. 2 now that we are done I got to ask we got a super cyclone heading for Fukushima and it seems there are reports its gone open core and is melting down. So if so the heck do we do? I mean rv won't matter when we are irradiated back to hell. And this would be acomplished by a steam blowout... Its like this ya dig... the reactor is hot the water will be freezing by comparison. so my concern would be them coming into contact and making a steam explosion. So now the question is if it dose happen then what? And how can we fix fukmeshima once and for all? I mean I heard if it has a steam criticality explosion the entire northern hemisphere could be bathed in enough rads to make pripyat look like a day at the beach. so if so then what do we do?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK Nicolai.... nice to meet you. :)

This is just an opinion as we are not getting the facts on Fukushima. We have a member here who has a son living in Japan and he uses a geigar counter. He has said here that there is no radiation there. Then we have the lack of any info on the main stream media but have much info we are totally being poisoned by the alt media and that there is a new meltdown last night from Dahboo7. So what is the truth?

My thoughts are that we are being exterminated deliberately and that the ones doing this are ready to clean up the mess once this mass extermination has taken place. Proof? I have none. Just the knowing that it is happening. 

How do we stop this? I have not a clue. I have a friend that is ex-military and he insists I take Iodine everyday and he has been for 5 years if that says anything. To me it says they know. And don't think table salt contains any iodine either. It does not.

The mass die offs of ocean creatures speaks volumes. The main stream seems to be avoiding this issue for some odd reason. Huh....

There are many compounds such as Zeolite that can adsorb radiation and contain it on land. Research Chernobyl and you will see how they worked real slowly on this when it could of been contained way sooner. They were researching radiation if you ask me. That was a trial. But in water????? Don't know.....

These people are 1000's of years in the planning of this extinction. I don't know that there is anything that we can do at this point but get ready to leave here one way or another. But I am gonna make my exit kicking and screaming and trying like hell to let those bastards see that some of us know what they did and we will keep coming back until they pay. They will pay.

DrMtnDew

Hmm well ya know there is this. Take a look tell me what you think.

Nesara.co

Intervention would make sense to me. So who knows maybe yes maybe no? Well have to wait yo.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah lots of peeps saying that the ET's got it covered. No worries... nothing to see here folks!

Nesara is a farm aid bill that for some odd reason was hijacked and turned into an ET is Saving Humankind from doom org. How did that happen I wonder???

I guess the best advise is to live each day like it is your last. Help your fellow humans as much as you can while you can. Be ready for what is going down right now.

DrMtnDew

Well I'll pose you a question from what nor whom nor how dose zap/poof get the Intel? That's where's these boys come in. See from what I get is KOS is this alien ascended master something something guy who has a Intel op org known as F3 which is 33 lvls above pres and who is involved not with that but there crap. And poof uses F1 and F2 Intel I guess and is tied into this somehow. And in regards to farm aid bill. They thought it would be enough to kick the economic ball Rollin bit it was not so they had to build this sucker from scratch to supersede the farm claims bill to I guess we fuck the joint. And that oh bingo is the one to go boom with it. Personally well eh guess we'll wait and see eh? Though I hope its legit I mean its run by a couple of hot chicks and some guys but still 2 HOT CHICKS! So yeah I guess we shall see.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

Well if HOT CHICKS is all it takes to set things right we are okay then! LOL :) I know many....

I think Poof was amusing. I think Zap is annoying and don't even bother to read it much anymore. When they decide to script in the death of the main character  on any sitcom it usually ends badly. 
But they are making ends meet with the donations they ask for I bet. Whatever... riding out the wave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum