OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Wingmakers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Wingmakers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Wingmakers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Wingmakers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Wingmakers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Wingmakers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Wingmakers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Wingmakers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Wingmakers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Wingmakers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wingmakers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Wingmakers Empty The Wingmakers Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Wingmakers
Posted on July 9, 2014 by Ines Radman

I have read the five interviews with Dr. Neruda and I am still not back to reality. Once I started reading the material, I could not leave it alone. In fact, I came across interview #5 first and read it, then looked for the rest of them, but I must tell you, it’s well worth reading #5 first because this is where ALL the good stuff is. 
All I can say is this: If this information is real, if this information is what our reality is about right now, then everything I thought was real exists no more. This can profoundly change every single thought we create, every single channel we hear, every single prediction we want to believe in. It is that profound and I have not even started to put it all together, but I wanted my readers to have opportunity/choice to read it if they have not already. Any comments/thoughts would be welcome as I am not yet ready to comment on this.

From a galaxy so remote it is unknown to us, a light brighter than a billion suns is guided through the shaft of a wormhole, fading in intensity through the expanding cosmos, but not before some of it – however faintly – reaches earth. Within minutes, during one moonless night in 1996, a few thousand photons from this powerful light landed on the mirror of a telescope in New Mexico. A computer at the observatory registered the faint signature of light, but no one could have fathomed that it had triggered something that had been lying dormant in the desert of Chaco Canyon for 1200 years.
In the summer of 1996 two college students innocently stumble upon an otherworldly artifact while hiking in northern New Mexico near an ancient archeological site called Chaco Canyon. Through a chain of mysterious events, this artifact ends up in the hands of the ACIO, an ultra-secret, unacknowledged department of the National Security Agency responsible for reverse-engineering recovered extraterrestrial technologies.
The artifact, which becomes known among ACIO operatives as the Compass, is quickly determined to be of extraterrestrial origin, and its purpose is eventually construed to be a homing device. This leads the ACIO to assume it is not an isolated artifact randomly discovered, but rather part of a larger configuration of artifacts – possibly leading to a spacecraft.
An exploratory team from the ACIO is dispatched to the discovery site of the Compass artifact where it is confirmed that the Compass is a homing device, leading the team to an intricately designed structure carved deep inside a canyon wall. A helix-shaped corridor spirals up through the rock with 23 chambers jutting out at ten-meter intervals. This amazing discovery is initially thought to be an extraterrestrial time capsule left behind by an alien race. Each chamber contains an enigmatic wall painting [pictured above] and an impenetrable technology artifact. In the uppermost chamber, the scientists uncover an optical disc presumably holding the information about the site’s creators and their purpose.
After considerable effort to access the optical disc, the ACIO team, led by Jamisson Neruda, finally succeeds, and determines that the creators of the site call themselves WingMakers. Over 8,000 pages of philosophy, poetry, music, genetics, sub-dimensional equations, and cosmology are contained within the disc. The WingMakers are thought to be representatives of the Central Race, the most ancient race of beings in the universe, and the legendary Creator Gods of life on all of the other galaxies. They are the genetic caretakers of the universe, once thought to be Gods when they interacted with the human race in eons past.
Thousands of years earlier, aware of the earth’s distant future, the WingMakers constructed and left behind knowledge repositories upon earth, on each of the seven continents. [click the link to see where these repositories lie. It looks like one may be at Machu Picchu in Peru] The New Mexico site was the first of the seven to be discovered. These seven sites are linked together through some mysterious means, and the information contained within the sites is for an uncertain purpose.
The WingMakers story chronicles the hero’s journey of Dr. Neruda and one of his associates (Samantha Folten) as they gradually become sympathizers of the WingMakers’ purpose and want to make the Ancient Arrow material available to the broader scientific community. The leadership of the ACIO is squarely at odds with making such a disclosure, fearing that the ACIO’s agenda and hidden power will vanish as a result. Given no other options, and with grave danger to himself, Neruda defects from the ACIO, taking materials from the Ancient Arrow site with him.

To read the full 5 interviews with Dr. Neruda, click on this link:
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Complete-Neruda-Interviews-1-5.pdf

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum