PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape.

Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape.  Empty Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape. on Tue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I am not sure that this had made the rounds here but it is pretty cool!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oDubUuplR5g

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
Cool! Thanks for sharing this, Purple! Interesting....looks like an angel to me! :)

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
That is what I am thinking also gma! A fast one. :)
I like how the people come running over so they actually saw something and not just the camera caught it. Very Cool.

happywelshguy

It was a Fly By RV......

bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

5Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape.  Empty Re: Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape. on Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 pm

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
LOL HWG!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

6Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape.  Empty Re: Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Tape. on Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hey there HWG!

Love seeing you over here! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum