» WWW.HiveMind.Progress
Today at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 10 Most Advanced Hologram Technologies out there - Project blue beam
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ORBS Exit Underground Entrance in La Rioja, Spain
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - HYSTERICAL OVER A LARP!! RATS EVERYWHERE!!! WHERE'S RUTH??? plus more
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is making this strange noise in the sky over Justice, Illinois?
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owl-shaped snow circle shows up in field
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer Claims former CIA Director Assassinated bc of Disclosure Project
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Light - Inspiration From The Other Side
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL: SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: JIM GARRISON & BLACK BUDGET AEROSPACE UFOS
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Pace Picking up? National Emergency to be Declared? plus more
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange Light Filmed Pulsating Within The Cloud Over Vegas Strip plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Signs of Reset Italia – Bank Of Italy
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Moon February: What To Expect In A Month That Has No Full Moon
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is this THE Robert Dunlap scammer who was sued?
Yesterday at 4:29 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave is RATTLED ! Says he is not a scammer! Hates Abes videos!!
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by Carl Spackler

» Cube UFO Shaped Object Exits Earths Sun
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Earthquakes Rattle Areas of Utah
Yesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce: Technologically Advanced Civilizations Before Recorded History
Yesterday at 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Golden Blood: Fewer Than 50 People Worldwide Have this Super-Rare Blood Type
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA BETRAYS EXPECTING MOTHERS
Yesterday at 2:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Intense Microwave, High, & Low Frequency Bombardment In UT, CA, AZ, NV - Prepare - Storms, Flooding
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Peculiars you never seen
Yesterday at 2:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dragon Autopsy From Throat to Anus
Yesterday at 2:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This will freak you out.
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FOUND LOST LAND OF Z - Star Forts Last Bastion Tartary w/ Mike Ultraduck (maps on Patreon & Discord)
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE HOLY CITY OF AGARTHA HAS BEEN FOUND! ~ HIDING RIGHT UNDER OUR FEET!
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuclear Power Plants Have Become The Clearest Threat To Humanity
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exposure to Monsanto's Roundup Increases Cancer Risk by 41%, Analysis Shows
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lightmare by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT & Meta1 SCAM Reported to the SEC - Asset Value vs Market Value - TICK TOCK
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by Carl Spackler

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CHARITY WATER PROJECT
100% OF DONATIONS GOES TO PROVIDING CLEAN WATER TO THOSE IN NEED

www.charitywater.org

1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. We’re on a mission to change that. Here’s how.

Private donors cover our operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring clean water to people in need.

www.charitywater.org

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR"

DR.HENDERSON:" I Am the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DR. HENDERSON SPEAKS:
He Is the Owner of TRUST WITH 875 BILLION DOLAR FUND.Each and Every Individual  of 7 Billion People Will Receive ONE BILLION DOLLAR.

7/11/14 Truth Call with Midwest Replay Link:

http://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?n=/storage/sgetFC/RX3Mm/aIQQsv

NOTE: ADVANCE THE TIME MARK TO:16:00 MINUTE

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
So... what happens to the other 868 Billion Dollars?????

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

bs4ever

bs4ever
875 divided by 7 is 125

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Visionkeeper

Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, our salvation will come from helping others and hard work, this is true too, and it doesn't matter how they figure it, my curiosity still remains - What happens to the rest of the money? We've seen what those with all of the money do to stay in control; so more questions are - How do the higher ups intend to use that money and what is the purpose? Those are my questions.

WTF

WTF
As much as I like to think this could happen, and lets face it there are many trillionares in the world, small drop of the hat for them, 7 billion $$$.
However I think the world would stop!
How many people would go to work the next day for starters.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Maybe that is just exactly what needs to happen?!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well I won't go to work the next day as I am currently unemployed. But point taken. I would not work again except in service to others. and maybe this is the whole point. Why I know many that could be retired as they could certainly afford to not work yet they continue as they say they would be bored without that routine. One could say that they are just that well indoctrinated that they could not just sit around and watch the flowers grow. I am not one of them. I am real tired of slaving to the system. 
It would be a wonderful grand experiment wouldn't it?

But I am not pinning any hopes that this is even remotely possible.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

WTF

WTF
well said purpz!! except the last sentence. It is possible and we should always have hope imo. muah 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yes that might be true WTF... but I think I am to much of a realist these days.

But I really do hope I am wrong so there is my hope part anyway. hahahaha

Neighbor Dave

I'll pass... don't know what I'd do with all that money anyway, give it to those in desperate need first, I feel more comfortable to earn from the sweat of my brow...

I do find these fund release stories amusing, promising opulence, and of great wealth...could you imagine everyone driving around in a Cadillac Escalade.

IMHO...we would be better suited to have free energy devices, black shelved energy technology among many others, released to the public ASAP.

Best Regards to all

ymoilman2

Visionkeeper wrote:Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:

Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS NOW LIVING ON THE MOTHER EARTH ARE IN THE PROCESS OF "ASCENDING" TO A HIGHER DIMENSION. MY UNDERSTANDING IS IT IS "THE CONSCIOUSNESS", RATHER THAN HARD WORK WHICH REALLY MATTERS. ALSO, THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH ON THIS PLANET TO "WE, THE PEOPLE" OR THE 99% IS A NECESSARY STEP IN THIS ASCENSION PROCESS.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
There's more than7 billion people in the world tho? So how do I become one of the 7 billion LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes wouldn't it be nice to be included. But that kind of wealth is ridiculous. Would make way more sense to give every human walking an endowment. And the source of all future human kind would be taken care of from what we could add to as a collective. If properly administered it could sustain ALL into infinity. But that sounds like the plot of an awesome sci-fi series doesn't it?

WTF

WTF
ymoilman2 wrote:
Visionkeeper wrote:Oh my goodness...I certainly hope people don't really believe this??? If so we are in worse trouble than I thought. Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money. Just my humble opinion....VK

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:

Our saving and salvation will come from us and from hard work, not imaginary money.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS NOW LIVING ON THE MOTHER EARTH ARE IN THE PROCESS OF "ASCENDING" TO A HIGHER DIMENSION. MY UNDERSTANDING IS IT IS "THE CONSCIOUSNESS", RATHER THAN HARD WORK WHICH REALLY MATTERS. ALSO, THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH ON THIS PLANET TO "WE, THE PEOPLE" OR THE 99% IS A NECESSARY STEP IN THIS ASCENSION PROCESS.

Sooner the better, Just wish it would happen sooner than later.
Thanks Oilman peace and love peace and love

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
True that purps!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum