OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens.
Posted on July 22, 2014 by Ann Kreilkamp
Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. Lone_ranger_silver_1965On the day after the fabled July 20-21 period, when both Saturn and Uranus turned, controlling Saturn to go direct and wild Uranus to go retrograde, and the world did not blow up, here’s one of the threads of meaning that just got jolted with electricity:
For those who believe/hope that Lone Rangers of any ilk, no matter how well meaning, informed, and courageously active (e.g. Ben Fulford, Neil Keenan, Kevin Annett, et al,) can “save the world,” this post is for you. Also for you, if you wonder about “aliens.” Read on.
Here’s a bit of Fulford’s new post, as picked up by Lance White (aka zany mystic):

Post July 20-21: Fulford, Keenan, Wilcock, the cabal, and aliens. Screenshot-2014-07-22-14-40-02

As Lance says, at the very least it’s mighty entertaining. Fulford goes on to say that nobody, but “nobody’s taking the bait” in this latest absurdist rollout of a justification for war with Russia.
Later: just read the whole Fulford post here. WOW! It IS interesting, and, like many of us, he notes the exquisite timing, right between the BRICs development bank announcement and the latest slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza.
Kauilepele.com cites David Wilcock’s reply to this new Ben Fulford post, saying that he basically agrees with Fulford, that his dreams are indicating that the fall of the cabal is at hand.
David Wilcock comments on Ben Fulford’s Article
Neil Keenan also has a whopper of a new post — at least from the title. Have not yet had time (or inclination?) to pursue it myself.
Neil Keenan — It’s Show Time!
For more on these kinds of possible developments head on over to jhaines and to veteranstoday. Wilcock points to Gordon Duff and Preston James of veteranstoday as talking about a change in relationship between ETS and humans. They are “both saying that a critical shift has occurred between benevolent ETs helping us and the cabal.”
But then there’s John Michael Greer’s interesting perspective on aliens, one I hadn’t considered:
Smile for the Aliens
My own perspective on “aliens” keeps evolving. At first, I thought they were all “good,” here to save us. Then I heard about “bad” ones, reptilians, greys, etc. So I tried to adjust my beliefs to include them all. And, of course, to wonder who was really who, just as I wonder sometimes about humans! Once I admitted into my worldview both “good” and “evil” aliens, the situation got a lot more complicated — still pretty much a black/white polarized attitude on my part, however.
Meanwhile, I had been long familiar with (and for the first decade, scoffing at) David Icke’s view of the cabal as sharing a reptilian bloodline, and with the idea that a very long time ago, humankind was seeded here by aliens of one stripe or another, or interbred with “the sky gods,” (as in the Bible), and so on. It’s hard for me to keep any of this straight. Lately, what seems to be the main alternative view in circles I’m drawn to is that aliens have always both walked among us, live above and within the Earth, too, are hybridized with us, are either guiding or controlling us, and so on, and that the cabal itself is simply following alien orders.
Question, but if they’ve been here all along, if we have “alien” DNA, then why call them “alien”?
Then a few weeks ago, my friend Keith (while telling me, with seeming casualness, “I read it twice,”) handed me the the book “All of the Above,” by Timothy Scott Bennett (also director of the feature length documentary, “Way to Go: Life at the End of Empire”). The book, billed as “fiction,” simply blew me away, with its intricately textured plot and characterizations of human and “aliens” and various dimensions, all inspired by what appears to be the author’s view that things are just so weird and entangled that we can have no idea what’s going on, who’s helping who, or not, what any of the many species and dimensions of “aliens” and the various networks of humans are really up to spiritually, sociologically or geopolitically. One thing’s for sure, they’re messing with our minds. Or they seem to be! Or some of them are.  It’s an amazing book, and he’s writing a sequel.
And that’s sorta where I, or rather, my left brain, “stands” now.
Keep opening to the Mystery, eh?

Thanks to: http://exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum