OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Empty Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule
11 May
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Karen-hudes
The Golden Rule: He who has the Gold…makes the Rules!
The following article (and my return to blogging) is inspired by recent events and postings by Alfred Lambremont Webre: Kevin Annett’s ‘assistant’ and co-architect of all things ITCCS. I don’t expect many of you reading this post to understand what’s going on – it has taken me about a year to understand this part of the Kevin Annett mystery – but I’ll do my best to break it down for you. It seems a war is being waged behind the scenes of Kevin Annett’s one man play.  A war for gold that allegedly promises to free mankind from the shackles that bind us in financial servitude.  Those claiming to be in the know, the so-called whistleblowers and insiders, include Benjamin Fulford, Karen Hudes, Heather Tucci-Jarraff, Melanie Spencer, and Neil Keenan.  Few ‘normal people’ will know these players, or will have heard of the trillions of gold and other assets hidden in secret vaults with secret passwords and controlled by various members of Malaysian Royalty.  SWISSINDO – The organization that Mel Spencer (aka Mel Ve) works for, claims to have the rightful heir to this gold.  It also claims that the Committee of 300 has signatories (which include Barack Obama and Queen Elizabeth II) who have signed a Treaty to restore the gold to the people:
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Committee-of-300-signatories-to-swissindo
Committee of 300- Signatories to SWISSINDO
Benjamin Fulford (a former journalist for Forbes magazine in Japan) claims to be working with one faction, called the Dragon Family, for possession of the Gold, while Neil Keenan (whose background is much less transparent, also claims to be working with the Dragon Family.  Whether it’s the same or different Dragon Family, is unclear as these are groups of people belonging to secret societies and their identities are, well…secret.  Personally, I don’t like Dragons except for maybe, Smaug…
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Smaug
Interesting how the Dragons are always guarding the Gold?
In any case Benjamin Fulford interviewed Karen Hudes, where she stated that Kevin Annett was a Jesuit agent, and that is when the information war began.  In point form, here’s roughly how it went:

• Karen Hudes contacted Neil Keenan and also made contact with Jean Haines (2012: What is the Real Truth?) who is some kind of official spokesperson for Neil Keenan according to his website:

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Statement-by-neil-keenan-on-jean-haines

• Jean Haines is ultra-protective of Kevin Annett, regurgitating anything that comes out of ITCCS, posting his ‘Urgent Updates of Utmost Importance’ on her blog.
  • Karen Hudes made several claims in many interviews regarding the status, location and purpose of the gold currently being fought over. But most importantly exposed the corruption within the World Bank and it’s implications for humanity.  This did not go over well with Neil Keenan, who accused her of being a disinfo agent.

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Oppt-wampum

• Neil Keenan, when asked about Kevin Annett’s attempt at accessing the Gold through OPPT/SWISSINDO Trust, Keenan replied that if Kevin was after the Gold/Value Assets he was not to be trusted:

They went from offering people money to looking for money to survive.  The OPPT is a scam and we have rooted them from the bottom to the very top.  Heather Tucci is a con artist and [sic] so is this Denise from Canada remove the shackles.  They are a bunch of loons.
Thanks for the support and I would think if Arnett is with them he is looking for money as well…

• Needless to say, it was a surprise to see Alfred Webre post on Facebook the claim that Neil Keenan supports ITCCS:

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Webre-keenan-claim-2

• Neil Keenan’s response to me when asked to clarify if he supports ITCCS based on his previous statement about Kevin Annett is as follows:

THE KEENAN TEAM Dear Heather, Out of all courts, the only one I would recognize is the Common Law Courts.  Everything else is tied into the Cabal, and according to our rights, we do have them to set up such a court.  What court do you suppose will adjudicate the Cabal once we put them into place?  Surely not one of their own.  I would hope it is the Common Law Court that we the people will preside over. I also do not believe one word that Karen Hudes says now or ever.  She has made a complete jackass out of herself.  She just might be what others are saying, that she is one of the Cabal.  I have had fights with her and have watched her fight with others, and she is hardly ever right.  She is misinformation!!! I do not have time, Heather, to answer questions so please do not expect anymore.  Karen Hudes is the one who has purported to know all about the Gold, but apparently knows little or nothing.  I know nothing about Arnett’s attempts at any such thing.  As a matter of fact, I have never heard anything relating to Arnett’s pursuit of the Gold.  Remember the Gold is registered in the BIS and is physically in the Bunkers throughout Asia, and is not owned by any Western Nation or Cabal.  I realize the Cabal is chasing it, and this is my fight as well (to stop them) and freeze them in their tracks. Neil Keenan

• Then yesterday, Neil Keenan released a statement saying that an unauthorized article calling Karen Hudes a ‘shill’ was recently posted to Keenan’s website (which was taken down immediately after the release) as it was put out by someone on the Keenan team without his knowledge or approval. There is apparently a loose cannon in the Keenan Team.

• Alfred Webre failed to respond appropriately to the following postings on his FB post:

Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Alfred-webre-comments-hudes-2

• Apparently no one really knows WHAT is going on and who is being truthful as this exchange between “Bill” at PeoplesTrustMalaysia and Benjamin Fulford proves.  Fulford claims Keenan is CIA.  “Bill” alleges that Deryl Zeleny is raising funds for US and Canadian Military rebel factions to ‘fight the Cabal’.

• In October last year, Deryl Zeleney was in contact with myself and Tony Buotros to get more information on Kevin Annett (so he claimed).  I suspect it was in effort to get more information about us.  Shortly after our Skype conversations, Mel Ve came out publicly against Annett on Tony Buotros and Kate of Gaia’s radio show’s (as reported on this blog).  Deryl Zeleny (aka Shane Robert) used his work email at Spec Con Pro (concrete application solutions) in Ontario to correspond with me.  The website for Spec Con Pro was deleted April, 2014.  Deryl Zeleny has since disappeared off the map.

• Alfred Webre has recently re-posted anti-semitic and libellous statements about Karen Hudes, apparently in response to Karen Hudes statements about Kevin Annett working for the Jesuits (see my earlier posting on this here): The origin of this ‘public statement’ is hard to pin down as it has been reblogged by almost everyone and anyone, but likely started at RepublicBroadcasting.org. (They have since removed the page – it’s not hard to see why):

[republicbroadcasting.org] 
Karen Hudes: Whistle-Blower Or Deceiver? 
March 11, 2014 in News by RBN 

Both Karen and her husband are Marxist Jews. They have a daughter, Elizabeth (about age 21). Karen is very careful never to reveal anything about her Ashkenazi Jewish background, family, private interests. Karen worked for the World Bank, controlled by Jews, as a senior lawyer for many years and her husband has also worked for the World Bank as well. So how come, all of a sudden, she leaves the World Bank to become a “whistle-blower” exposing corruption at the World Bank, IMF, Federal Reserve, US Justice system and US government? – attacking her own fellow Jews? – it simply doesn’t make sense does it? The real truth is she is a Jewish ‘disinformation agent’ or ambassador of the bankers themselves working for the British. What she is saying is briefly this: “I am here to forewarn you all that the old, out-dated, corrupt, Bretton Woods banking system has had its day, and is about to be replaced with a new world order financial system and World Currency Unit.” It is really as simple as that. 

• Alfred Webre admits in his latest article attacking Hudes to having introduced her to Neil Keenan and to having worked as a legal advisor to Keenan (a fact I didn’t know until Webre’s article on Karen Hudes and her evil Marxist Jew-ways – *sarcasm*).  Seems No One in this mixed up circle really knows who is working with who or cares to even find out ahead of time:

Experience of Neil Keenan with Karen Hudes
This reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre in fact recommended Karen Hudes to Neil Keenan before I had even met her on the basis of a review of her website and the fact that she was a fellow Yale Law grad.  I assumed she was a good-faith truth movement activist and recommended her accordingly to Neil Keenan. Neil Keenan, to whom this reporter has served as an informal legal adviser, states that Karen Hudes in effect has acted as a disrupter in his project to restore the collateral gold accounts for the good of humanity. – Alfred Webre

• Webre proves the point that things are heating up for Kevin Annett (who recently claimed his life was in danger and had to cancel his European tour).  Sources say that Annett was denied entry into the UK prior to his May 7th Truthjuice appearance because he held a vacationers visa and not a visa to conduct speaking engagements for a fee.  Webre resurrects the specter of Eric Jon Phelps of Vatican Assassins in this article about Hudes:

Disrupter Karen Hudes disrupting exposure of Vatican, introduces covert Israeli disrupter Eric Jon Phelps in attack on anti-Vatican activists
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  6a00d8341c73dd53ef01a511b0698b970c-320wi Child trafficker & Satanic infant murderer Pope Bergoglio - Israeli plane bearing Vatican logo to bring pope back to Rome after May 2014  visit by Alfred Lambremont Webre VANCOUVER, BC – Karen Hudes, a self-styled defector from the Rothschild controlled IMF-World Bank complex who designates herself as “Acting General Counsel of the World Bank” in letters of attempted intimidation against long-standing whistleblowers in the Exopolitics areas, has introduced a fellow covert Israeli-Zionist disrupter to disrupt the exposure of child trafficker and Satanic infant murderer Pope Jorge Bergoglio, now on trial before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels as an arch criminal who in some future scenarios attempts to introduce a global police state in conjunction with a world monarchy [UK Monarchy], under the sponsorship of City of London bloodline banking families.

• Webre goes on to mention Jean Haine’s other, other blog also acting to smear Karen Hudes:

“Here is an article from my friend and colleague Jean Haines website and we have discussed Karen Hudes at length. The article documents some of Karen Hudes covert ties:
March 13, 2014
Karen Hudes: Whistleblower or Deceiver?
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/karen-hudes-whistle-blower-or-deceiver/
As to course of action, you can most readily decide what to do or ignore.
Enter Eric Jon Phelps – probably the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to the inner and outer workings of the Catholic Church and the country known as The Vatican.  Why Webre would even go there and bring Phelps in to the mix is beyond me since Phelps had this damning statement (as posted on this Yahoo Group) to make way back in 2008 regarding which he has since removed from his Vatican Assassins website due to threat of legal prosecution by Webre and his lawyer.
From 1982 to 1987 Webre was a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Delegate to the United Nations in New York City. The U.N. has always been a tool of Rome intended to destroy the national sovereignty of the once Protestant and Baptist United States. Its treasonous policies facilitate the creation of a world government espoused by the Jesuits at the Second Vatican Council (1962-1965). (It is most intriguing that at the time of this Council when Rome was pretending to be benevolent to its once “heretic and liberal” opponents, Pope Paul VI murdered our “liberal” Roman Catholic American president, John F. Kennedy.) The murderous and deceptive U.N. was established in the Jesuit haven of San Francisco at the hand of President “Dirty” Harry Truman, a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemason. In 2001 Alfred Webre and Dr. Carol Rosin founded the Institute for Cooperation in Space. Webre’s General Counsel was Papal Knight of Malta Daniel Sheehan, a the long-time General Counsel for the Jesuit Order’s Christic Institute, a left-wing Washington, D.C.,-based law firm.
This is a most important connection between Webre, the Knights of Malta and the ubiquitous Jesuit Order. Webre is a supra-internationalist, an elite amidst the highest initiates of the “globalists.” He even goes so far as to believe in advanced alien life forms in the universe, that earth has been “quarantined” and that we cosmopolitan earth-dwellers of all nations “have been given an opportunity to join the rest of the spiritually evolved Universe Society in peace, thus an opportunity to avoid environmental global destruction through war.” In translating this double-talk, Webre is a world citizen (as are all Knights of Malta), a promoter of the radical, left-wing, environmentalist agenda despite the fact that his Papal brothers have kept the world enslaved to fossil fuel pollution, further destroying the very earth he claims to protect, and openly advocates world peace when his occult masters in Rome have now incited Cardinal Egan’s American-led Crusade called “the War on Terror.”
Alfred Webre is a Papal Knight, a heavyweight among the “globalist insiders” vying for a world government at the expense of the national sovereignty of the United States and Canada—the last bastions of the Protestant Reformation. He is tied to Yale’s Skull and Bonesmen, the Knights of Malta and, worst of all, the diabolical and perfidious Society of Jesus – —the most powerful secret society in the history of man. An unabashed enemy of both the American and Canadian people, he talks peace when war is his true aim.
Therefore, we should not be surprised to observe that Alfred Webre has been appointed Gatekeeper of the “911 Truth Movement.” By pretending to genuinely pursue the truth as to the real malefactors behind our mass-murder on September 11, 2001, he is positioned to conceal the truth for the benefit of his master, the Black Pope. Make no mistake; Alfred Webre is a treasonous Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor at a key apex of power. At the most recent “911 Truth Conference” held in July of 2007 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Alfred Webre was the master of ceremonies. He was the Black Pope’s Gatekeeper pretending to reveal truth when in fact he did all to conceal the real power behind the World Trade Demolition. It is for this reason not one of the featured speakers went into any detail about the Vatican’s involvement on that day of infamy. No one said a word from the platform about the Knights of Malta, the Jesuits, the Black Pope or Rome’s “Crusade” against Islam and the Protestant Reformation having founded Western Civilization, including American and Canada. Webre was there to make sure none of these topics were raised. There was a bright light at the conference however. He is a personal friend and avid “point man” for the exposure of the agents of Rome on many, many fronts. That man was Tim White.
Upon confronting Alfred Webre inside of the conference hall, words passed after which Webre admitted to White that his Uncle was a Jesuit, a very powerful Jesuit who, in his time, was next to Jesuit Superior General Pedro Arrupe. That was all it took. Thereafter, White was not admitted into the conference and was threatened with arrest by the RCMP and deportation back to the United States from one of Webre’s assistants,Wayne Prante. Without this confrontation, we would have never known of Webre’s family connection to the Jesuit Order. We owe a debt of gratitude to Tim White.
In conclusion, the “911 Truth Movement” is now totally compromised. Never will any truth about Vatican involvement on that fateful morning be promulgated from this seemingly respectable channel. The Jesuits, with their Temporal Coadjutor Alfred Webre and Knights of Malta (“the great men of the earth” Rev. 18:23), now dominate the field. All of their servants, including Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, Dr. Stan Monteith, Jeff Rense, Congressman Ron Paul, Michael Collins Piper, Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Hal Turner, Tom Flocco, Constance Cumbey, Rupert Murdoch and his next of kin, Eric Hufschmidt, George Noory, Butch Paugh, Eustace Mullins, Pat Robertson, and any other radio host, network broadcaster or established author who refuses to expose the Vatican “Black Hand” in 911, will continue the great Jesuit Cover-up of the Twenty-first Century. The Jews are to be blamed; the Jesuits are never to be unmasked. But there is hope. As long as God the Father is on His throne; as long as His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, is at His right hand; and as long as the Word of God, the AV1611 Reformation English Bible, in the hands of His elect “in Christ,” the devil and his powerful servants have much to fear. For the Book is “quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” 
Therefore know this, Alfred Webre, and all of your agent provocateurs attempting to conceal the dreadful reality that Rome is behind our greatest of civil disasters: the truth will out and your sin will surely find you out. The war is on, but you have not won the final battle. For my master, the risen Son of God, Head of His true Church, —the Body of Christ,—and King of Israel, will direct all of his elect to relentlessly fight this “good fight of faith” against “that man of sin” in the Vatican. We are “obstinate heretics” and we shall never relent in our mission to “preach the Word” when it is received and when it is not received, which preaching includes bringing to light the “unfruitful works of darkness.” Those works include the premeditated murder of thousands of my countrymen on 911 and during the Black Pope’s subsequent “War on Terror.” Those works include the deception and murder of those—my elect brethren “in Christ”—in theTwin Towers, the Pentagon and in the theaters of Iraq and Afghanistan. Their pastors did not tell them of Rome’s design upon our country or of the Jesuits in command of our armies; they acted in good faith upon a deception and have now paid with their lives, indeed their “last full measure.”
Who cannot but weep at the downfall of our nation having departed from the Word of God? And our children, do we not groan in despair over a generation to suffer for the sins of their fathers for the last four generations?  Who will tell them the truth, or will they grow into adulthood only to curse our name for our cowardice and silence as they were enslaved to fight the Pope’s crusades and pay his taxes, robbing them of their wealth, health and national inheritance? Alfred Webre is a traitor. He is a Papal Knight and loyal to the Pope of Rome. He is thee Vatican Gatekeeper in preventing the truth behind 911 from ever being known. Therefore let every honest man depart from this liar, deceiver and worker of iniquity.
Sincerely in Faith, 
Brother Eric Jon Phelps Author,
Vatican Assassins:
 “Wounded In The House Of My Friends”

• Karen Hudes has issued replies to Webres accusations here and here.

The pieces, for me if not for you, have now started to fit together… Webre and Annett sought out Hudes…introduced her to Keenan and Haines.  Hudes found out the truth about Kevin Annett and subsequently Webre and now is being attacked from all sides by the alleged Jesuit Agents and Dragon Family – Gold lovers. Does it get any stranger than that?
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Frog-face-7
Whose your daddy?

Share this:

Thanks to: http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com

and: http://lightworker29501.com

2Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Empty Re: Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Karen Hudes Reaction to My Last Article: “A Pox on All Your Houses!!”
11 May
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Bangladeshi-smallpox
A girl from Bangladesh with smallpox in 1973, not an Indian girl with smallpox from New York in 1910 as Kevin Annett claimed while trying to sell his book.
I was a little shocked and dismayed at the reaction I received from my article: Dragon’s, Jews and the Golden Rule, given that I felt I had simply laid out a foundation for what has been happening with the players in this dis-information game and how it related to Kevin Annett and ITCCS.  The goal in what I was writing, and I never led Karen to believe otherwise, was to show the relationships between Webre and Keenan, Webre and Annett, and Webre and Karen Hudes, herself.  In our email correspondence she told me how she had met Kevin through a “double agent” named Terry McDonald and how she had made the drive from Washington to New York to meet with Kevin:
Dear Heather,
Yes, I did.  I spent a whole day traveling from Washington to meet Annett in New York.  I was taken in, although I wondered why he brought someone to our meeting that later caused me quite a bit of grief.  I was threatened on the streets of New York that day.  A random person came up to me (probably was following) and asked me whether I was Karen Hudes and made me feel unsafe.  Annett’s image came unglued as the person who had arranged for our meeting ended up with inconsistencies and not being trustworthy.  Annett’s connection with others that I know to be charlatans was the clincher for me.
Best,
Karen
It now occurs to me how similar Karen’s story of being followed and threatened mimic’s Kevin’s latest story of allegedly being followed and nearly dragged into an alley while on his European Tour.  Interesting how Kevin claim he was nearly nabbed after he had already returned home and his European Tour cancelled.  And it makes me wonder if he isn’t co-opting whistleblowers near-death experiences as well.

In any case my correspondence with Karen never focused on the issue of the Gold, or the corruption at the World Bank, for which she has had numerous interviews about.  My focus was on Webre and his latest expose on Karen Hudes.  His focus (and the focus of other bloggers like Jean Haines) was to repost a diatribe written by ‘somebody’ on the net about Karen Hudes being a Jew and Zionist and shill for the Rothschilds.  I suspect that this was also the same information that had originally been posted at Keenan’s site seconds before it was caught by Keenan and yanked down.  This interested me because of Kevin Annett’s support of Brussels Independant MP: Laurent Louis who has been criticized in the Israel times for giving the Quenelle Salute (allegedly a pseudo-Nazi, anti-zionist, extremist salute), and for trampling the Israeli Flag during pro-Syria/Assad demonstrations:
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Laurent-e1370434079183
Syria is hardly done with their bloody conflict, so why is this man smiling as he stands on an Israeli Flag?
Dragons, Jews and the Golden Rule  Laurent-louis-quenelle
Laurent Louis displaying the Quenelle sign. Louis recently held a protest rally in Brussells highly criticized by the World Jewish Congress.
Now if you’ll remember, this is the same Laurent Louis, whom Kevin Annett made an Urgent Appeal on ITCCS.org for help on his behalf: Pro-ITCCS Belgian Member of Parliament Laurent-Louis Beaten, Falsely Arrested by Police March 8
The one Belgian politician who has exposed high level child traffickers and publicly endorsed the work of ITCCS, MP Laurent Louis, was viciously assaulted and arrested by Belgian police on Saturday as he peacefully collected signatures for his upcoming re-election bid.
Mr. Louis was released after six hours in jail, and is bringing a lawsuit against the police responsible.
Mr. Louis is scheduled to meet with ITCCS officials and Rev. Kevin Annett later this month to lend support to the second major common law court case involving Vatican child trafficking.
“This sick and unprovoked attack on Monsieur Louis is aimed at all of us and at democracy. But we will not let child killers destroy their accusers like this. We will provide real security to brave fighters like Monsieur Louis and Kevin Annett so this cannot happen again” said George Dufort, ITCCS official, in Brussels today.
(This is especially funny to read since George Dufort IS Kevin Annett……………..anyways….)
It naturally makes a person wonder at the decidedly ANTI-Jewish, ANTI-Israeli, ANTI-semitic endorsements coming out of ITCCS and Kevin Annett and Alfred Webre these days.  And it was in this vein that I intended to explore Alfred Webre and his connections, bringing attention to the fact that he used Karen Hudes religion to attack the person and not the cause.  The point in his reprinting what some unknown person printed on the web was to discredit her portrayal of the facts about the worlds most powerful financial institution.  It’s in essence a cheap shot but not beneath Webre or Haines and all that Light and Love.
So what really puzzled me was the following response by Hudes:
Heather,
I am not going to correspond with you any more and this is why:  you have omitted the most important point: that I was reinstated as Acting General Counsel of the World Bank by 188 Ministers of Finance and that I am teamed up with the authorized signatory of the Global Debt Facility.  These statements are documented exhaustively.  Instead you come up with a mud slinging contest, which tags me as a Jew without also making it clear that I am requiring Jews to look at their Egyptian origins.  There is nothing about how Ben Fulford is also a Jesuit, how Fulford and Keenan teamed up to try and ambush me https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/keenanfulford.pdf
Keenan and Haines approached me in an attempt to drag me down, and that is what you are now trying to accomplish.  A pox on all your houses!
Good bye.
First of all I know nothing about such things as General Counsels, Finance and Global Debt Facilities….these things (and how they work) are WAAAAAY over my head.  I’m a paycheck to paycheck kind of girl.  Secondly, if these statements are documented exhaustively, why is she expecting me to mention them at all…this information apparently is readily available to anyone who wishes to look for it.  Thirdly, I didn’t ‘tag’ her as a Jew nor do I know anything about her efforts at ‘requiring Jews to look at their Egyptian origins’ (which I heartily agree with).  I was making a statement about how EVERYONE ELSE had tagged her as a Jew and was using that as a way to discredit her.  This was perhaps too subtle a distinction to make.  Lastly she rebukes me for not knowing that Ben Fulford is a Jesuit, which I have only just heard about in this letter from her to me.  All I knew for sure, by Ben’s own claims, is that he was inducted into a Chinese secret society called the Dragons.
The problem as I see it is that everybody is paranoid (or at least is acting paranoid)…either that or they ALL are disinfo agents (including Karen Hudes as Neil Keenan asserts) and the goal is to swirl people around in a soup of confusion so that no one looks at who is stirring the pot.
Ms. Hudes, if you are reading this, I meant you no harm (if that is, in fact, what I have caused you), and I suspect that you are much stronger than the perceived damage you feel I have inflicted on you.  I tried to explain that I am a writer, not an analyst, and one who has a bit of a strange and sometimes dark humor.  I see irony in many places and in many people and tried to portray that in my writing….It’s my way…to try to stretch peoples minds a bit and ask some of the questions for themselves.  People don’t always get that about me and are sometimes offended.  I don’t mean for that to be the consequence, but if all I’ve hurt is your feelings and not your work or your reputation, then it’s perhaps something you need to work on.  Personally, I don’t think you’re that fragile, and I think your accusation against me that I was being disingenuous might just be a projection of the stress and insecurity you might be feeling.  Then again, I’m no therapist.
It would have been nice to have you express your concerns to me in the same way you expressed them to Alfred….at least he got a chance to explain himself……me, I’m dealing with the possibility of Pox in My Household.
Author’s notes:
If Alfred Webre is so against Israel, how does he manage to found an Exo-Politics University in Israel with an Israeli citizen as co-founder?  Isn’t that like sleeping with the enemy?
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/11/extraterrestrials-in-israel.html
Perhaps I’m missing something??
Also, for the record:
It wasn’t the word ‘Pox’ that Shakespeare used in Romeo and Juliet, but ‘Plague’ instead…:
In the play Romeo and Juliet, Mercutio says ‘A plague on both your houses’ due to the fact he blames both families for his death. Mercutio was the only person able to visit both houses freely. Mercutio dies when he tries to step between a fight between Tybalt and Romeo. In his dying breath he uttered the famous line, wishing a plague on the Capulets and the Montagues.
And while it’s ok to joke in this article about the ‘Pox Curse’ I’ve received from Ms. Hudes…smallpox is no laughing matter:
http://oregonprogress.oregonstate.edu/fall-2003/pox-upon-our-house

Thanks to: http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com

and: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum