» Fukushima – The Untouchable Eco-Apocalypse No One is Talking About
Today at 11:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Lamb of God - Syncretism with Santos Bonacci
Today at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 8:59 pm by erwing

» The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
Today at 5:20 pm by topspin2

» Standing Rock News
Today at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Hollywood Know My 13-Point Grid? by TS Caladan
Today at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Today at 1:08 pm by erwing

» Ida Lawrence ~ So, it’s Truth Bomb Time?
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing is As It Seems, When People Want to Help The World, They Will Be United
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graffiti on Mars?
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeological sensation in Spain The first Spanish Pyramid discovered
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Bella ~ 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd by speaking fluently in 7 languages
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of the World’s Greatest Archaeological Mysteries has been Discovered Deep within the Himalayas in Nepal
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Collective consciousness: the individual is gone by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabaster columns of Light support the New Inner Gaia
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Conumdrum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Conumdrum on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 pm

The Conumdrum
Posted on July 28, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Here is the problem with the Dinar RV and the so-called Global Currency Reset: The central banks remain. Until the central banks are gone, none of this talk of freeing humanity from slavery means ANYTHING. Any kind of currency reset that still involves central banks is still the work of the cabal. This includes what we have heard about the Dinar and the return to the gold standard. Decentralized banking technologies like Bitcoin are a step in the right direction. Ultimately, we will seek to achieve the ideals of Michael Tellinger’s Ubuntu Liberation Movement, but that will likely take a few decades before the big cities are able to achieve this.
Anybody who speaks of banking reforms that exclude the elimination of central banks are ultimately tools of the cabal. The IMF’s Christine LaGarde speaks of a “currency reset” but she says nothing of her exit strategy, once central banks are eliminated. This is also true of the World Bank’s Karen Hudes. She too, makes no mention of her exit strategy once these changes go into effect.
Are you beginning to see how deep the lies and deception go? All of these things only reinforce David Icke’s belief that nothing will truly change until we quit playing their game. That means going off-grid (free energy). That means growing our own food and raising our own livestock. That means not relying on the grocery store or shopping mall for the things we think we need. That means becoming as self-sufficient as possible, to the point where we no longer have any bills to pay. This is the real trap. This is how the banksters captured us in the first place.
Share this:

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

2 Re: The Conumdrum on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 am

Well I fully understand this concept, and to a point I agree with it... However I have to keep in mind that it is NOT the System necessarily that is evil, it's just a tool which has been abused.
  The concept of a 'Central Banking System' can be a useful and perhaps necessary tool for the process of moving money and doing commerce. As I see it (IMO), all Banking should only be a service, provided to everyone equally as a basic necessity and NOT for any profit. there should be NO controling authority over anything by the banks, they are just there to provide safe storage and means of transfer of monies. Simply geting rid of the Central Banks does more harm to the overal function of commerce at the moment than good. 
   Certainly getting rid of the position of the Banks, the way they opperate and those doing the opperating, absolutely needs to change. They should be owned by 'The People', not any one Gov. or group of elite assholes.
   I'm all for the Real Changes that do need to come, and I'm fully aware that the details of how that all needs to happen is above my pay grade or perhaps even my understanding... BUT, I think the statement of just getting rid of the Central Banks, is overstated or simplified.   jus' sayin :) 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

3 Re: The Conumdrum on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

I fully agree Marty! I try to follow the financial ins and outs of all of this and it is all beyond me. I guess because I look at things in a logical way and none of that shit is logical at all! Which is why I was banned and given time outs on the old Okie site. LOL That was a fun time and I miss those days.

hat to to: group of elite assholes.

Sums the crux of the problem up very nicely.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum