OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Karen Hudes Operation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Karen Hudes Operation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Karen Hudes Operation Empty The Karen Hudes Operation Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Karen Hudes Operation
Posted on July 30, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Now this is interesting… Karen Hudes caught my attention a few months ago when she was suggesting that people learn to use Bitcoin, as a way to get through any interruptions caused by a much anticipated reset of the global central banking system. Since then, Bitcoin has been infiltrated by corporations. Adnan Sakli passed away, and Karen made no mention of it. Since Adnan’s passing, she has been talking about Wolfgang Struck as being the signatory for what she calls the global debt facility.
Since I started this blog, just about everybody who has been a source of information has been discredited by other “truthers”. Karen Hudes is no different, as this linked article clearly illustrates.

The Karen Hudes Operation
February 27, 2014 JC Collins 33 Comments
By JC Collins
The Karen Hudes Operation Falling_banker_1961933c
For those of you who have been following the dialogue between Karen Hudes and myself, I offer the following breakdown.  Let it be noted that I started receiving messages from her only after posting the article The New Exchange Rate System.
As I’ve stated in a comment response to her, it is my contention that she is the lead figure in a psychological operation meant to distract away from real events and processes happening in the world.  In What Are Conspiracy Theories I explained how the rent seeking elite have taken on the “weapons of the weak” concept for themselves by way of utilizing the gossip version of conspiracy theories.  This is in fact what is referred to as The Karen Hudes Operation.

My original question to her of why she would even bother with me or my blog if she was as important as she states that she is, has been left unanswered or ignored.
With that being said, I will not approve her latest comment or reply to my blog.  What I will do is give the reply it’s very own post with the intent of breaking down the message to make visible the structure of the psychological operation itself.
The comments from the Karen Hudes Operation are in italics with my responses in bold.
The truth that your blog is evading has to do with the source of financing for the Ukrainian revolt and whether it was fomented by nonindigenous forces.  I agree with you that the validity of my statements will be tested by time.  Nevertheless, it best for you to leave assessments about the respective strengths of our positions up to your readers. Thanks, that’s exactly what we will do.  My blog posts have been very clear that the revolt in the Ukraine has been “fomented by nonindigenous forces”.   This western influence has taken advantage of a natural division in the demographics of the country as I’ve previously stated.  Leading your comment with a manipulative statement sets a tone of distrust.
My original sources, cloaked in illegal secrecy, are impeccable.  I challenge you to inform your readers by publishing them:  Okay.  They are included below exactly as you have sent them.  And by the way, what is with you copying and pasting previous emails between you and others?  Is this a form of evidence to support your case?
From: Karen Hudes Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:34 AM Subject: Re: Replacing Federal Reserve Notes with US Treasury Dollars To: Mary  Who is Mary?
I simply cited the Green Hilton Agreement so that people would know what John F. Kennedy was doing that caused the Jesuits to murder him. David Crayford is deliberately trying to undermine me by attributing to me positions that I do not hold. This is what is known as a “straw man” argument. I never said that the Green Hilton Agreement was now in force and effect.  Kennedy was killed by Permindex for reasons having to do with currency and banking. The connection between both Permindex and the Bank for International Settlements being located in Basel, Switzerland is not a coincidence.  But nowhere is the Green Hilton Agreement referenced by any official sources.  Not anywhere at anytime, outside of fabricated documents circulating on the internet. 
The “straw man” info on the internet is just as loaded with mine fields as your writings.  With that being said, there is a methodology to the issuance of birth certificates as bonds from which a return is expected.  This area is fraught with misdirection and outright fabrications.  I would recommend my readers to do their own research by recognizing the patterns of micro and macro which we have used on this site.  Mass immigration into the  western countries as those same countries print large amounts of debt money has a lot to do with it. 
And who is David Crayford?
The legal authority for the issuance of the uncut dollars that John F. Kennedy printed https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/UBS+UNCUT.pdf comes from the Bilateral Agreement, (see paragraph 6, giving the World Bank and IMF legal authority over the Collateral Account.) https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/BILATERAL.pdf
As previously stated in the comments section of my last post, using your very own web based document center does not make for a solid case to support your storyline.  Any one can fabricate “official” looking documents and post them on the internet as fact.
I have been reinstated by the Board of Governors of the World Bank and IMF as the Acting General Counsel of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. They state otherwise.  Where is your official proof? Allied Barton, owned by the banking cartel identified by ETH Zurich, http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf , This link is to a great paper written by some truly intelligent people.  It clearly explains the functionality of the rent seeking elite.  No where in that document are you or your story referenced.  This is a case of you using the work of others to support your storyline.   provides security personnel for the World Bank and IMF and is refusing to allow me to enter the building. That group thinks that it is above the law, but it is not.  I would have security stop you from coming into my building as well.
The Board of Governors of the World Bank has authorized the release of the uncut US dollars from Union Bank of Switzerland  https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Karen-Hudes+(2).jpg in accordance with the instructions of the authorized signatory, Wolfgang Struck. The banking cartel is illegally refusing to release the uncut US dollars printed by John F. Kennedy. Instead, the banking cartel wants to engineer the collapse of the US dollar. https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/usdollar1.pdf                                        Once again you are referencing your own web based documents to support your storyline.  Not cool Karen.  And the dollar will not so much collapse as be integrated into a multilateral financial system where its previous reserve status will not be relevant.  As such, the value or exchange rate of the dollar when measured against other currencies and commodities will be much different then what it is today.  Most Americans may not even recognize that anything happened at all, as inflation and wage increases may very well make for a zero sum game.  The dramatic “dollar collapse” you reference will not likely happen, as long as the U.S. willingly agrees to the integration of the dollar into the SDR system.  As stated before, there could be a two rate dollar, one international and one in country.  And the substitution account to transition dollar reserves into SDR reserves will facilitate this process. 
Best, Karen
cc: Wolfgang Struck   There is no evidence this person even exists.
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Mary wrote:  Once again, who is Mary? 
Karen – while continuing my research, I came across this article regarding the Green Hilton Agreement. Please read and comment.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes%3Bread=294240    I can’t believe you’re using this site as a reference to support your case. 
As always, thanks! Marcela  Now who’s Marcela?
———- Forwarded message ———- From: Karen Hudes Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:20 AM Subject: Re: Thank you To: Deborah Cc: Dimce Giorgief
You should follow me on Twitter, @KarenHudes as I will have nothing further to do with Rumor Mill News. David Crayford deliberately removed the thread of links that would have enabled his readers to understand my information.  You mean to say that even Rumor Mill News wants nothing to do with you? 
Here is my latest video on Buzzsaw with Sean Stone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yy0NmkIQcQ&index=2&list=PLjk3H0GXhhGc7NOFr74KbOPBCXrXT8nlf   Wasn’t that a character in the Running Man movie?  Kind of like the Hunger Games movies today.  Reality TV isn’t really reality.  Off topic but just saying.
Best, Karen
——– Forwarded message ———- From: Deborah Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:47 AM Subject: Thank you To: karen hudes
Dear Karen,
I’ve been listening to you via postings on Rumor Mill News. I am very impressed and want to say thank you for all that you are doing. I am sending out my love to all and keeping the faith that all is going well for all of us.
Thank you again and look forward to hearing you talk again.
Blessings and love, Deb  Who is Deb?  She sounds really nice.
This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes http://kahudes.net/contact-us/
That’s about as much attention as I’m going to give this operation and its simplistic storyline.  What we are witnessing in the world is the transition from one financial system to another more integrated multilateral financial system.  The old system was in orbit around one countries currency, the dollar.  As such, this one country had incredible power, both economic and military, to control the world as it saw fit.  Certain banking powers in the world did use this old system as a means of control.  It pushed sovereign debt to the point where it is today with a solution of consolidation in mind. 
The solution is being presented by the same powers that caused the problem in the first place.  It’s my belief that it is recognized by this power that the system will need to be more equal to self-limit the rent seeking elite itself from further large redistributions of wealth.  It does no one any good to keep transitioning from system to system every 50 years or so. 
The United States has built its culture and identity by economically controlling the world through its currencies reserve status.  This is coming to and end.  How will America adjust?  Can it be one country amongst many?  It can never go back to being the republic it was before 1913.  It must transition into the new multilateral system.  Stories like Karen’s give false hope and distract from the realities which America must face in the coming years.
The cheers of America must rule the world are as outdated as 8 tracks.  The rest of the world knows this.  America doesn’t.
And the banker deaths which we are seeing is simply the new system clearing out the trash from the old system.  Can’t have the new landlords putting up with the same corrupt and stealing occupants.  What we should be asking is who owns the building?
Let us not be distracted further.  JC Collins

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum