Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystal Gazing: How To Catch A Real Glimpse Into The Future
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Neuroscientists find our experience of beauty is linked to an unexpected brain region
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Flaming UFOs' spark panic on Friday 13th
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon UFO Project Whistle Blower Luis Elizondo Now Claims Something Big is Coming!
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Habitable Exoplanet Hunting Project - Eyes To The Skies
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing signs of ancient civilization in Antarctica
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - First Contact
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”

This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”
Posted on 2014/07/29 by kauilapele
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” Omelet_and_potatoesSometimes I look at all these articles and things out there, all the baloney going on, this group is doing this to that group, that group is doing that to this group.
If I did not know better, I’d scream, “THIS PLANET IS A PISSER!!!!”
Dammit… I knew that. I knew that, coming into this mess. So I’ve got no one to hold responsible for my “scream”, except me.
It’s like the omelets I’ve sometimes made, and you know, how it looks all great at the start, then you mess up, and, oops… now they’re scrambled eggs. So maybe that’s what these so-called SSG groups, the cabal, the dark ones, the Illuminati, the NWO types… they’ve been throwing all this crap into “The Omelet”, trying to keep it from BEing an omelet… and trying to keep us all making… scrambled eggs.
I’ve had enough. I love scrambled eggs, and I love this planet, just the way it is… Pisser that it is. BUT… I am ready for a beautiful, elegant, fluffy, Higher Vibrational, Light Containing OMELET.
And I’m DOing something about it. Many of us are. We are joining together, hand in hand, each contributing an egg, or some salt, or cheese, or peppers, or a spatula, a frying pan, a fire, a hot plate… AND DAMMIT… WE’RE GOING TO MAKE THAT OMELET.
So I ask this important, extremely Cosmic, question…
“What do you want. More scrambled eggs? Or The Omelet?”
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” Omelet_cosmic
by Beau Kessler
Share:

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum