Latest topics
» 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT" and "BLACKLIST"the Owner
Today at 5:05 am by nickgiammarino

» RE: TNTBS RANT on Dave Schmidget NDA Scam
Today at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth 2.0, Part I&II
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHERE IS JULIAN ASSANGE? Still NO WORD from WikiLeaks after Video Proof He's Alive Demand.
Today at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Authorities Move In On Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Involved In A Masters Trust Scam?
Today at 12:02 am by RamblerNash

» Confirmed: DNA From Genetically Modified Crops Can Be Transferred Into Humans Who Eat Them
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Films Speeding UNKNOWN CRAFT On Live Stream!
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode ~ Behind the scenes w/ David Wilcock
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS RANT on Dave Schmidget NDA Scam
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Top US General Pleads With Troops Not To Revolt Over 2016
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by aestheticmedic

» POOFness for OCT 27: ADDENDUM (because I am not getting nearly enough donations)
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by erwing

» Search For The last Inca Rope Suspension Bridge
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock Interviews Benjamin Fulford
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Vanishing Act ~ Anna von Reitz and more...
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Slow cometary fireball on Oct. 26 (at 23:57 UT)
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X media disinformation plus MORE
Yesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Causes Coca Cola Truck to Flips Over In Mexico and MORE
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Offensive Halloween EVER!
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by terbo56

» MORE ON YOSEF.... Thanks Dinar Daily Guru Hunters!!
Yesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16
Yesterday at 11:46 am by Jaguar-2016

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Yesterday at 11:41 am by bs4ever

» POOFness for OCT 26: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Globalist’s Desperation, Health And Wellness & The End Of Big Pharma
Yesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where Has All the Gold Gone?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global Financial Reset |

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Global Financial Reset |
Posted on July 30, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

[Editor's Note: For the record, I don't agree with the assessments made in the linked audio file. The reason I posted this is because it mentions the global currency reset happening this week. There is a lot of fear-mongering here, so please take it with a grain of salt. --LW]
As I have alluded to before, I receive a copious amount of tips, photos, videos, audio recordings and now books in my snail and e-mail boxes.  When I do find the time to review said material, I usually conclude that the information is either unreliable, unprovable, or it really doesn’t fit the theme of NorthWest Liberty News.  The purpose of this article is to summarize and review one such piece of information that I received early last week.  I must confess, I struggled with the idea of releasing this information because it is told from a third-person perspective.  That’s not to say that the information should be dismissed out-of-hand, but I much prefer, as all of you probably do, speaking with the source instead of someone who spoke to the source.  However, the Rolling Stones convinced me long ago that you can’t always get what you want.
Even with the long-held program of dumbing down the populace firmly in place, many people realize that one day we will have to “pay the piper” for all of our reckless spending and perpetual debt.  Sadly, I think that those same people are just hoping that the bill arrives after they are long gone.  However, if the audio below is to be believed, their hopes are soon to be shattered.
With America’s running debt over 17 Trillion, our unfunded liabilities, by some estimates, over 200 Trillion and the Derivatives Market estimated to be as big as 1.2 quadrillion yes, quadrillion, it is a mathematical impossibility for the debt accumulated by the world, and specifically America, to ever be paid back.  Seriously, over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities?  That’s government pensions and social security for those of you who drank too much fluoride. Basically, it is a promise by our government to make future entitlement payments to those who qualify.  These promises will not be fulfilled for most, there just is not the money available.  So, what is the solution to this mess?  I guess that depends on who you talk to.  One billionaire, the source for the host in the audio below, says that a global reset is upon us, and that over 200 currencies will be re-valued overnight.  For America, that means the end of the Federal Reserve Note, and the adoption of the Treasury Reserve Note; backed 100% by gold.
As stated, the information was told to someone who broadcast it on his radio show.  I cannot personally verify its accuracy, but the description of coming events by the billionaire questioned does seem plausible.  As I alluded to earlier, re-payment is impossible; so what’s left besides a reset?  There is little available on the web regarding Treasury Reserve Notes, so it’s either a closely held secret, or I have been duped.  I suppose time will tell.
Audio Link

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Dinar Contract Rates
Posted on July 30, 2014 by Light Worker 29501
When I got involved with the Dinar RV, there were “groups” you could join to get a “better” rate for exchanging your Dinar, if and when the time came. These days, such group rates are often referred to as “contract rates”. In order to get the special rates, people have to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and usually have to provide a lot of personal information, in order for the NDA to be enforced.
It seems that the people behind these groups are willing to pay up to four times the street rate, just so they can use the Dinar to purchase oil from Iraq. This is in direct opposition to efforts to free the world from the oil barons.
Once again, we come down to the Global Reset being about breaking away from the old, corrupt systems, which include big banks *AND* big oil.
There are rumblings that the contract rates are no longer available. If big oil is behind the contract rates, then this is a good thing. Who wants a “Global Reset” without access to suppressed technologies for free energy and health care?
If the lamestream media reports a global currency reset, and there are still central banks and big oil companies, then you will know that the cabal is still in control.
Most of these technologies are sitting in warehouses, just waiting to be released, once cabal-controlled banks and oil companies are removed. This has largely been the delay in bringing the RV to the people.
Share this:

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

As for the 'LW' post about the contract rates, I do have to agree.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum