OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Global Financial Reset | NorthWestLibertyNews.com
Posted on July 30, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

[Editor's Note: For the record, I don't agree with the assessments made in the linked audio file. The reason I posted this is because it mentions the global currency reset happening this week. There is a lot of fear-mongering here, so please take it with a grain of salt. --LW]
As I have alluded to before, I receive a copious amount of tips, photos, videos, audio recordings and now books in my snail and e-mail boxes.  When I do find the time to review said material, I usually conclude that the information is either unreliable, unprovable, or it really doesn’t fit the theme of NorthWest Liberty News.  The purpose of this article is to summarize and review one such piece of information that I received early last week.  I must confess, I struggled with the idea of releasing this information because it is told from a third-person perspective.  That’s not to say that the information should be dismissed out-of-hand, but I much prefer, as all of you probably do, speaking with the source instead of someone who spoke to the source.  However, the Rolling Stones convinced me long ago that you can’t always get what you want.
Even with the long-held program of dumbing down the populace firmly in place, many people realize that one day we will have to “pay the piper” for all of our reckless spending and perpetual debt.  Sadly, I think that those same people are just hoping that the bill arrives after they are long gone.  However, if the audio below is to be believed, their hopes are soon to be shattered.
With America’s running debt over 17 Trillion, our unfunded liabilities, by some estimates, over 200 Trillion and the Derivatives Market estimated to be as big as 1.2 quadrillion yes, quadrillion, it is a mathematical impossibility for the debt accumulated by the world, and specifically America, to ever be paid back.  Seriously, over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities?  That’s government pensions and social security for those of you who drank too much fluoride. Basically, it is a promise by our government to make future entitlement payments to those who qualify.  These promises will not be fulfilled for most, there just is not the money available.  So, what is the solution to this mess?  I guess that depends on who you talk to.  One billionaire, the source for the host in the audio below, says that a global reset is upon us, and that over 200 currencies will be re-valued overnight.  For America, that means the end of the Federal Reserve Note, and the adoption of the Treasury Reserve Note; backed 100% by gold.
As stated, the information was told to someone who broadcast it on his radio show.  I cannot personally verify its accuracy, but the description of coming events by the billionaire questioned does seem plausible.  As I alluded to earlier, re-payment is impossible; so what’s left besides a reset?  There is little available on the web regarding Treasury Reserve Notes, so it’s either a closely held secret, or I have been duped.  I suppose time will tell.
Audio Link
Source.

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dinar Contract Rates
Posted on July 30, 2014 by Light Worker 29501
When I got involved with the Dinar RV, there were “groups” you could join to get a “better” rate for exchanging your Dinar, if and when the time came. These days, such group rates are often referred to as “contract rates”. In order to get the special rates, people have to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and usually have to provide a lot of personal information, in order for the NDA to be enforced.
It seems that the people behind these groups are willing to pay up to four times the street rate, just so they can use the Dinar to purchase oil from Iraq. This is in direct opposition to efforts to free the world from the oil barons.
Once again, we come down to the Global Reset being about breaking away from the old, corrupt systems, which include big banks *AND* big oil.
There are rumblings that the contract rates are no longer available. If big oil is behind the contract rates, then this is a good thing. Who wants a “Global Reset” without access to suppressed technologies for free energy and health care?
If the lamestream media reports a global currency reset, and there are still central banks and big oil companies, then you will know that the cabal is still in control.
Most of these technologies are sitting in warehouses, just waiting to be released, once cabal-controlled banks and oil companies are removed. This has largely been the delay in bringing the RV to the people.
Share this:

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

MartyM

MartyM

As for the 'LW' post about the contract rates, I do have to agree.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum