Latest topics
» EGM - Electro-Gravi-Magnetics - Practical Engineering Principles of the Polarizable Vacuum
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Out A Coronal Mass Ejection
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Plain Sight: The Dark Occult & Technology (A Psychic's Reaction to Geordie Rose of DWAVE)
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX explodes a rocket to show it's launch escape system is safe
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This infamous quote is ascribed to William Casey, the CIA Director between 1981-1987
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 8:46 am by topspin2

» Hey SourceShill - I think Judy wants you to STFU !
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed!
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0040) Investigating the disclosure support network.
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hangar 18 - does it exist ?
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Reports Hidden in an FAA Database
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large disc shaped UFO captured above the Volcano Colima Mexico plus MORE
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPACE FORCE’S SECRET MISSION
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fields of Higher Dimensionals are viewed and accepted
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Base beneath Mount Hayes Alaska discovered by an intelligence analyst
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Mystery Disease Update
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange object leaves bright trail in sky near military base
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadcopter Flight Over Ancient Saqsaywaman Near Cusco Peru
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King Jr’s Daughter and Former Neo-Nazi Start New Friendship
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange pink cloud photographed in the south of France
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town

I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town
Posted on July 31, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Taxes are no longer necessary. This video exposes a deliberate and massive swindle that is perpetrated by every government agency from your local school district all the way up to the Federal government.
This is the second Version of this expose’ on public finance. Similar to first version, but incorporating input from Walter Burien and Clint Richardson.
See their sites for much more info:

Share this:

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum