OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love, Peace It Is All A Choice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love, Peace It Is All A Choice Empty Love, Peace It Is All A Choice Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Love, Peace It Is All A Choice

August 3, 2014 by absoluteradiance 2 Comments

8/2/14
It is in the very depths of our hearts where all of our answers are waiting for us to be found. It is in the very depths of our hearts where we can find ourselves and the truth of who we really are. Our hearts are the true source of our intelligence, the place where humans can fall or angels can be born.
It is time for humanity to finally learn to be in the heart. Separation ceases to exist there and our true responsibility takes hold of our lives. Love becomes our beacon and love becomes our guide.
We are in a day and age when information is easily available and wisdom can be realized by following the light and the love of the heart. We need to know and we shall know the illusion of borders, barriers and separation. We need to awaken and mature in our understanding of the true meaning of life, and the true meaning of existence.
We are here to know ourselves and realize ourselves to the fullest. We need to take full responsibility for our happiness as well as the happiness of everyone. By realizing how deeply connected we are, we will no longer turn a blind eye or a deaf ear. If even one person is happy and in joy and living in comfort then everyone deserves to feel and experience the same. As a consciousness we need to understand we all deserve and we all need to be realized and to experience peace and love.
Long gone are the days when separation was the norm and we are now experiencing the unity consciousness. The paradigm of separation is no more and is being revealed to the fullest day by day. As a unity consciousness we all, and I mean all need to be in synch and in the knowing. As one loves, as one grows we all love and grow. Also understand as one suffers we all suffer.
Time to get off our comfort zones and reach out to the heavens, to reach out to everyone and know we are one. I will repeat, we all deserve to know peace and to know love without being in fear. We shall rise in the greatest revolution of love and peace. In the greatest movement of peace that will make the heavens come down to greet us in our exaltation and in our full glory as free humans and as the compassionate angels we are.
My dear family open your hearts and your wings and rise higher than you have ever risen and lets greet and welcome this grand new era. The new era of peace and love and unity. Through that unity send love, a love so strong that the world shall transform and be risen as the light of the universe.
I’m gifting you all this amazing symbol that awakened my heart to a joy so pure I scream in absolute bliss as I was channeling. It will light up your heart and your true divinity by way of your three fold flame. My love and my blessings my beloved family.
Don’t hesitate to support me and my mission by purchasing sessions from me. I feel it is time for all of us to rise up to the occasion and for all of us to know the true meaning of unity consciousness. I have finally retired from my mundane work and I’m dedicating myself to light and love weaving full time.
Print this symbol and seat on it, meditate on it and place under your pillow and witness your light and your love and compassion expand.
Love, Peace It Is All A Choice 20140802-211933-76773178
Share this:

Thanks to: http://absoluteradiance.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum