OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 10:"THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

POOFness for AUG 10: "IF I WERE A RICH MAN"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 10-Aug-2014 20:23:25
In Response To: POOFness for AUG 4: "Raise Up" (hobie)
Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail:

Subject: Fwd: IF I WERE A RICH MAN
Date: Sun, August 10, 2014 7:56 pm
To: 2GOFORTH@Safe-mail.net
ZERO MOSTEL – FIDDLER ON THE ROOF/IF I WERE A RICH MAN LYRICS  
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID;

The timing of everything has always been the master key to the manifestation of the programs. That means politically, financially, governmentally, socially, economically, and yes, spiritually. These things always affect the flow of money. Things such as trade agreements, pacts made, or the lack there of. It is boring for most and not that easy to read. The final disposition of these things shift almost daily when one is planning to gift the world in ways that both empowers and removes power. Why not wait until the timing is right? We know that each week the shifts that occur are better suited for the events about to become real. If everyone would just hold in mind the bigger picture, it could most definitely come through much more quickly. Each week we think this is the last report we will need to make; and each week we see more tweaking that has to occur. Most assuredly everyone wants this over for all concerned. It would be a great coup to say, "It is done just wait for the mail drop." But that is not the job of this office. Ours is to let you know what we can as we can. You already know you can help the process by holding it in mind as finished....P...

ZAP SAYS;
HI ALL
I GUESS I NEED TO CLARIFY THE YAK SITUATION. THE YAK IS AN ANIMAL (BOS GRUNNIENS AND BOS MUTUS) INDIGENOUS TO TIBET, AND NOT UNLIKE A WATER BUFFALO, WITH HORNS, HOOVES, LONG HAIR, AND AN ODD TEMPERAMENT SIMILAR TO A CAMEL. THEY MATE BETWEEN JULY AND SEPTEMBER. THEY DO NOT SMELL MUCH.
YAKS ARE USED FOR MILK, FIBER, MEAT AND A DISTRACTION IN A FAMOUS STORY BY ZAP. (STILL NO INTEREST FROM PUBLISHER…AND IT IS A GREAT STORY – PULITZER MATERIAL I AM SURE).
YAKS ARE NOT PURPLE.
NOW THAT THIS VERY IMPORTANT ITEM OF CONTROVERSY AND WONDERMENT IS CLEARED UP, THE USA IS UNDERGOING A MAJOR SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS, GOVERNMENT, AND HOW TO GET RID OF MONSANTO. ONE LITTLE PIGGY HAD BIRTH DEFECTS, AND THE QUESTION WAS RAISED WHETHER MONSANTO'S ROUNDUP IS THE CULPRIT. WE MUST PROTECT OUR PIGS.
One little piglet was born with only one large eye. A second piglet was missing an ear. A third piglet had a large hole in its skull. A fourth piglet had a monstrously huge "elephant tongue." A female piglet was born with testes. Still others had malformed limbs, spines, skulls and gastrointestinal tracts.
For three years he had fed his pigs ordinary, non-genetically modified soy. When he ran out, he bought the cheaper genetically modified (GM) soy pig feed. Glyphosate is the world's most frequently used herbicide. First marketed by Monsanto in the 1970s under the trade-name "Roundup," it is used extensively wherever GM crops are grown… HYPERLINK
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/25426-one-little-piggy-had-birth-defects-is-monsantos-roundup-to-blame
BAD MONSANTO. PIG HATER. RISE UP AND SIGN PETITIONS IMMEDIATELY. OH, AND THE NEW REPUBLIC SHOULD BE FINDING ITS WAY INTO THE PUBLIC EYE SOON.
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT WHEN THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN, BANKERS, AND DRUG DEALERS WENT ON VACATION THIS MONTH, THEY KINDA LEFT WITH MOST OF THEIR BELONGINGS? THIS EXODUS DID NOT GO UNNOTICED. WONDER IF THEY WILL BE BACK.
THE ARRESTS PLANNED FOR WASHINGTON SHALL COME ABOUT PRETTY SOON I AM TOLD, AS WELL AS A FEW MORE AROUND THE WORLD. THIS WILL BE FASCINATING TO WATCH ON CNN AND THE OTHER NETWORKS, I GOT MY NEW CD BURNER READY TO RECORD THIS ONE.
BUT NEVER MIND THE CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT, PLEASE DO THE IMPORTANT THING AND DO UP A PETITION THING FOR THE PIGS. THIS IS THE PRIORITY SO STEP UP. YOU LIKE BACON RIGHT?
This 10 minute audio says the treasury doesn't have the authority to create their own money without appropriate legislature. The treasury would need a coinage act and a law to allow for the take over of the Fed. The president could take over the Fed via exec order however.
Comments on this please as it makes me wonder if any of the internet stuff on the programs and the dinar are just that conspiracy theories. .
Thanks,
M
THE TREASURY HAS TO FOLLOW ORDERS. SO DOES THE FED. THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW (NOT PUBLIC YET) AND IS BEING USED IN MAJOR TRANSACTIONS. WHEN IT DOES GO PUBLIC, EVERYBODY WILL KNOW IT. I AM REAL CURIOUS HOW THE NEW NOTES WILL LOOK LIKE. MAYBE THERE WILL BE A PIG IN THERE SOMEWHERE. JUST HOPING.
THE DINAR IS ANOTHER MATTER, AND MUST ALSO BE DISPOSED OF PROPERLY. THE FRENCH OVERPRINT IN PARTICULAR. THE US PRINTED 350T OF IQD FOR THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT. THE FRENCH PRINTED THE OTHER 350T. THE US STOPPED PRINTING. THE FRENCH DID NOT. OVER 100Q DINAR LATER, THE FRENCH FIGURED THEY SHOULD STOP OR SOMEBODY WOULD NOTICE.
HUSTON, THERE IS A PROBLEM. THE CHINESE FAMILY IS DOING ITS BEST TO SEQUESTER AND GET RID OF THESE PESKY ITEMS, AND FOR THE MOST PART, IT IS WORKING. THE RV SHOULD NOT BE FAR NOW THAT THE TRN IS LIVE AND KICKING.
I hope this will be addressed as thousands of people need to know the truth!
------
Hello Susan,
From listening to the dinar info providers who speak of contract rates from China and the USA (China being the highest). Are there really going to be any?
IF there are it is said an NDA will need to be signed in part saying we are not to talk about where our money came from. Should we be concerned that all some agency needs to do is "allege" we did and they can/will take our money?
I get kicked every time I try to get this answered. I "hope" you or Zap will put this straight.
Thank you,
Harvey
SURE. YOU WILL GET KICKED AGAIN. FEEL THE KICK. BE THE KICK. KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW. VERY ENTERTAINING. THE DINAR IS BEING DONE PRIVATELY AT ALL KINDS OF PRICE POINTS, THE MOST POPULAR ONE BEING $1 FOR 1 DINAR AT THE VERY LARGE T AND Q LEVELS (JUST TO GET RID OF THE OVERPRINT). THE STANDARD PRIVATE PLACEMENT STUFF IS BETWEEN $3 AND $6. WHEN THE RV COMES, AND THE BANKS EXCHANGE, THE PRICE POINT COULD BE ANYWHERE FROM A LOW OF $1.20 TO A HIGH OF ABOUT $3.50. BET ON THE LOWER FIGURE. MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO MENTION THE 50:1 FIGURE?
VINMAN: The door bell's ringing
Someone's knocking on the door and the phone won't stop ringing. The crowds are cheering and I can feel my heart beating faster.....something big is going to happen soon!
Feeling happy...
Money is coming to me!
The storm is over.....
God has certainly favored and blessed us all.
We made it.
Thank you lord...
Santa Clause is coming to town….don’t worry…bout a thing You are a survivor It’s minute by minute…this is it…we are family Get ready for a celebration!
Let’s get started on a champagne life.
Both parties in congress are full of bad guys They have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and are pointing fingers Many arrests happening now. Just wait and see who doesn’t come back from the summer break. Time to get educated on the FED, the Jesuits, the Rothschilds, and all the money
masters. Also learn your true history…especially 9/11. And teach others. That will be the truth that brings down the house.
It will remind you that dinars are blood money. Many souls have been lost for this currency to bring forth it’s revalue. Use it for good and pay it forward.
HMMMM….MANY TRUISMS. BUT CHAMPAGNE LIFE? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING. THERE IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO WHEN THIS IS OVER, IT IS UNBELIEVABLE. ALL OF US WILL HAVE A FEW BUCKS IN THE POCKET, THAT’S FOR SURE, BUT THE WORK…MY LORD, IT IS LARGE AND IT WILL TAKE ALL OF US TO GET IT DONE AND BRING THIS BLUE BALL WE CALL HOME BACK TO PRISTINE STATE. AND YES PAY IT FORWARD. ALWAYS.
> Hi Hobie,
>
> After a short review of Ron Van Dyke's latest interview with the DF
> Ambassador (appears to be the same Ambassador that Schmidt
> interviews), it dawned upon me that the Ambassador may be used as a source of disinformation in order to throw the cabal off guard.
> Comments like, 'hoping that the controllers in the UST do the right thing with their new asset based currency', is not very encouraging or indicative of the Family being in control.
> It almost sounds like it is being made to look like the Family is not  going to make a move against them through the White Hats.
> This could possibly keep the cabal thinking in terms of false hope and off guard. JMHO.
> Some of the signals out there are very mixed and I have to believe it is being done on purpose.
> Blessings,
> G
KINDA SORTA. THE FAMILY AMBASSADOR HAS GIVEN VALUABLE INSIGHT INTO THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE FAMILY, AND THE REASONS BEHIND THE ACTIONS. TRUTH BE TOLD, THE DIVINE PLAN IS BEING EFFECTED, AND THE CHINESE FAMILY IS MAKING AMENDS FOR PAST MISTAKES THAT RESULTED IN MANY ERRORS. WHO DOES NOT MAKE ERRORS? WE CAN BE ASSURED THAT ALL IS WORKING WELL AT ALL LEVELS WITH THE ROYALS WHO HAVE HUMANITY’S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART, AND THE VARIOUS AGENCIES AND MILITARY MECHANISMS ARE VERY BUSY CARRYING OUT THEIR MARCHING ORDERS TO EFFECT THE PLAN. HUGE JOB AND MANY LIVES GIVEN IN THIS RESPECT. THE CABAL ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE.
OUR JOB REMAINS THE SAME AS ALWAYS: THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. I AM AND WE ARE DEDICATED TO THIS PURPOSE, AND IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS TO CLEAN UP THIS PLANET OF OURS, AND RESOLVE THE TECHNOLOGY ISSUES PERMEATING THE GEOPOLITICAL SCENE. WE WILL DO OUR PART AS REQUESTED, AND WILL PERFORM WHATEVER ACTION IS NEEDED TO MAKE IT SO. WITHOUT HARM.
DON’T FORGET THE PIG PETITION PROGRAM. IMPORTANT. THAT’S PPP FOR SHORT. (SORRY…IT WAS THERE…HAD TO TAKE IT).
GOD BLESS AND WATCH THE EGGS STARTING TO DROP THIS WEEK.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
August 10, 2014
Copyright ZAP 2014

FROM THE STAFF

Poof beat me to it.. I wanted to share with our readers that we didn't think we would be here at this spot today. Like you all, we thought we would be celebrating, "paying it forward", and breathing a sigh of relief. Instead, would it not be a novel idea for each of us to contribute to our cause and thank Poof, ZAP, & Susan for their input? Paypal account is goneforthfornow@gmail.com and consultations
remain available through 2goforth@safe-mail.net. love...gh

Love and Kisses;
'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
Susan and Staff

=====
--hobie

bs4ever

bs4ever

ymoilman2 wrote:

THE FRENCH OVERPRINT IN PARTICULAR. THE US PRINTED 350T OF IQD FOR THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT. THE FRENCH PRINTED THE OTHER 350T. THE US STOPPED PRINTING. THE FRENCH DID NOT. OVER 100Q DINAR LATER, THE FRENCH FIGURED THEY SHOULD STOP OR SOMEBODY WOULD NOTICE.

What the US and French involvement in printing Iraq Dinar is I know not.

I do know that ALL new Iraq Dinar were printed by De La Rue in Hampshire England

Dinar History

De La Rue

Consequently anyone publishing in full opposition to the facts of the origin of the NID which are known to most who have invested in it has to taken as less than serious

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum