OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

as they have a complaint against my name or else they will block my social security number ending in my 4 numbers and come and take me from my home to go to court, and the call ended with God Bless and Good Luck in court!  The person spoke in an Asian accent said the person calling is deputy officer Rosen from the Justice Department 313-427-0016.

Is this the way official business is conducted?

I am a member of patriotic organizations, so that may be their problem, I don't have time for crazy activities since I work several jobs, have children and elderly parents who need attention when I am not working or sleeping.

Maybe someone here knows the official process and this may be bullying only.

Thanks!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have never heard of this particular strong arm tactic. Is the complaint valid?

It might be someone fishing for your personal info. Tell them to send it registered mail.

aestheticmedic

Could be, Thanks for your thoughts on this.

And they did not say what the complaint is, and I have not called to find out yet.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well you seem surprised by this so I am assuming you have not done anything to warrant an investigation. Seems they would be serving you a summons and not ringing you up on the phone.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. :)

bs4ever

bs4ever

Suggestion

Avail yourself of this departments procedures and protocols, what parameters must they avail themselves to. Establish where the number calling you lives and who is the senior manager responsible.

Make a complaint in writing to your political representative on the grounds of intrusion, threats, threats with menaces, threats with menaces AND financial implications along with false arrest.

If this is a fake call then these so called authorities take a dim view of being impersonated

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

aestheticmedic

Its a scam and I am to call him and tell him to take my number off his list and he is in violation of the law with these practices and can be fined 1000 for each call.

I called him and let him know.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AWESOME!!

Thanks for the update.

:athuup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum