Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Malisa

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 9:03 pm by Malisa

» This Recent Discovery Is So Powerful It Defies Belief | Gregg Braden
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists target mechanism for cell death to prevent rheumatoid arthritis
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Blowing Ancient Technology - Preah Vihear Temple, Cambodia
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO hovering next to a secret tunnel caught on google earth plus MORE
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Uncommon partnerships” are entered
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer: 2019 Crop Circles migrate to France as Divine Feminine counter-rotating plasma vorteces
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Return of the mystifying glowing sphere that releases smaller spheres above Mesa, Arizona
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The YOUTH shall inherit the Earth - They need to know the Truth - By Michael Tellinger
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» How China Exports Censorship
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celtic warrior unearthed in major Iron Age find
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Something" appears to have crash-landed in Antarctica
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign plus more lol
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chris Bledsoe Interview Pt 4 More Investigations. The Richard Dolan Show.
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Secret Message In IG Report REVEALED? plus more
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Frustration on the Home Front - Mine by Anna Von Reitz
Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » EARTH CHANGES » Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico

Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LavenderRose

LavenderRose
nibiru will destroy this planet, thanks, love you lots, good find sista

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
LR, while I very much enjoyed the post regarding the crop circles, I also very much disagree with your statement that nibiru will destroy this planet. It is only my humble opinion that only those with negative thinking that will weaken our ability to fight or ward off the ills of such beings. While on the other hand, if all of humanity were of love and peace and one with mother earth, we will come through any the encounter unharmed.

Thanks for sharing PurpleSkyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I find the whole Nibiru topic absolutely fascinating but my senses tell me we are not being told truth through alternative news or otherwise.  

This planet has a long way to go for humankind to get aboard the love train. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
My senses are telling me the same so all I can do is try to remain positive.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum