OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration

Posted on August 21, 2014 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Lessons Learned from Contact with Beings from Another World

http://www.VeritasRadio.com
This is the story of one woman’s life-long interaction with beings from another world, and her journey to go beyond the fear to find meaning and purpose. In this book she explores the abduction experience and shares with you the three important things they insisted she learn.
“This is my story. I cannot prove any of it. For years I was encouraged to write about these experiences, but I resisted. This is not an easy story for me to write, and it might not be easy for you to read or believe. I understand that. . . This book is not only a recounting of my experiences but also the story of how I discovered that, like most things, it is possible to turn the worst thing in your life into something positive just by choosing to look at it from a different perspective.” -from the author.
What a wild roller coaster ride of alien abduction and self-exploration. This is as true an account as one could possibly give of such extraordinary experiences. Sherry describes what she endured being repeatedly abducted by ETs but there is an extremely positive outcome. Decades after the first abductions Sherry’s perception of her experience shifts. No longer seeing herself as a victim, she focuses on the positive aspects of what she was taught during her interactions with the ETs. Once she looked beyond the distortion created by her visceral fear, she was aware of the depth of knowledge that was being imparted to her. This knowledge, like the ETs, originated from higher vibrational realms. It was being given to her for the benefit of humanity. Sherry explains the “3 Important Things to Know”, which are concepts about which volumes of spiritual texts have been written.
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration Blog_divider_line2
Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration 3f9af573b17d47c2a4e6c379e1e4e430?AccessKeyId=87019A40F1A595C6FBCD&disposition=0&alloworigin=1The Forgotten Promise tells the story of my lifelong interaction with beings of another dimension….or world. The memories of these encounters were buried deep within my subconscious mind until 1988.
It was then that a UFO flap occurred in my community bringing investigators from the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies to look into what was happening. Like many people, I could not and would not accept that such a thing as alien abduction was even plausible. Now, after having many years to adjust, grow and learn about this phenomenon, I must ask how is it possible to not believe that there is life “out there”. The universe, or multiverse, as I’ve come to understand it, is infinite. Think about that for a second. It is mathematically impossible for us to be alone in the cosmos. From there it is only a short step to recognizing that superior life forms are bound to exist and those life forms would have an interest in studying other life forms, just as we, one day will do. That is, if our species survives long enough to master space travel.
I’ve had the privilege of living an extraordinary life and learning from beings that exist in a realm quite different from the limited one we do.
I am now able to say that I am extremely grateful for these experiences, although it was not always so. The lessons they taught me, the things they showed me, the profound teachings & the high level of peace that is prevalent when in their company gives me hope for our planet. Knowing we are not alone and that we live in a universe governed by love is comforting.
http://www.theforgottenpromise.net

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Neighbor Dave

Extraordinary...wow!

The out door patio interview was most informative, kept me on the edge of my chair through out the discussion.
She laid the cards right out on the table. What took me a few years of research, she brought me up to speed in just over 33 minutes. Although I've never heard of Miss Wild before, her stories do resonate with me, with no feelings of deception.

Regards

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awesome! So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the comments!

Sherry Wilde: Abduction and Self-Exploration 1024877936

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum