OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report:"OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report
Friday, August 22, 2014
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
POOFness for AUG 22: End of the week report
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Aug-2014 16:55:13
In Response To: POOFness for AUG 4: "Raise Up" (hobie)

Hi, Folks -
Received via
e-mail:

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: End of the week report
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:22:14 -0400

HI ALL
A FEW INTERESTING DEVELOPMENTS IN RESPECT OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE OCCURRING AS WE SPEAK.
THERE ARE MAJOR MEETINGS BEING HELD WITH THE CHINA FAMILY AND THE REGULATORY AUTHORITIES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE ROYAL FAMILIES OF EUROPE ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED AS WELL.
THE RV IS SCHEDULED, BUT THE TIMING IS NOT AS EVERYBODY THINKS IT IS. THERE WILL BE MORE NEWS SHORTLY, AND I DISCUSSED SOME ASPECTS OF THIS WITH SUSAN. IT IS A DANGEROUS TIME, BUT ALSO A LIBERATING TIME FOR HUMANITY.
IN RESPECT OF THE PROJECT SIDE, IT IS NOW TIME TO START PREPARING AS WE HAVE RECEIVED PERMISSIONS TO BEGIN SHORTLY FROM THE LAD. IT WILL BE LIKE A BIG GREEN TIDAL WAVE AS THEY PROMISED.
I WILL NEED A SMALL BREAK BEFORE DIVING INTO THIS SIDE, BUT WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AS FAR AS TIMINGS ARE CONCERNED. OUR SIGNIFICANT DATES ARE THE 23, 25 AND 27. THEN I WILL ADVISE NEXT STEPS.
DO NOT STRESS. ALL IS WELL. DISINFORMATION IS QUITE RAMPANT AS ARE THE RUMOR MILLS. BEST TO DIAL IN AT 1-5 THESE DAYS ON THE DIAL A DINAR LINES. OR CALL SUSAN AND BUG HER. I AM TOO TIRED FROM THE OVERWORK THESE DAYS ON THE FINANCIAL SIDE.
I ALSO SEE THAT GOATS HAVE JOINED THE PIGS. DO THEY THINK THEY ARE PIGS TOO? MUST INVESTIGATE. I HAVE A PICTURE. WILL SEND TO SUSAN. KINDA CUTE. AND NO, THEY ARE NOT FROM THE MOUNTAIN.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
August 21, 2014
Copyright ZAP 2014
Please go to rumormillnews.com the reading room if you would care to look at the picture.
Please send contributions to Paypal.com account goneforthfornow@gmail.com ...if that
is a problem please e-mail us at 2goforth@safe-mail.net ..consultations are ongoing.
Love and Kisses,
'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'
Susan and Staff

=====
--hobie

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum