Latest topics
» 7 Life Changing Lessons About Conscious Alertness
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 7:35 am by WilliaminUSA

» Archaeologists Discovered Something Baffling Inside This Mountain!
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» How frequent is rh null?
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Those with RH- Blood Type are High Voltage People, SLIders
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 2:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Claims That Our Moon Is Shaking And Shrinking Like A Raisin
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive landslide destroys 53 buildings and a mosque in Turkey
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youtube Censorship. The Richard Dolan Show with guest Jimmy Church.
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by 4-truth

» The 12 Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Egypt! WATCH time-lapse of Mystery Circles sprouting in the Desert!
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Full 1940s Incredible UFO Sightings plus MORE
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Visible and Infrared Visualization of the Orion Nebula
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Herb School collecting (Mullen) Tincture (day 1 & 2)
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School Tincture Vodka
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School collecting (Willow) Tincture PT 1
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sleep Engineering
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes May 11, 2019 (Jordan Maxwell)
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE BIG REVEAL, WHO IS KERRY CASSIDY? - DOCUMENTARY UPDATE
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The LUNATICS are Losing CONTROL Of The ASYLUM
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfo & Sabotage - Kevin Annett's back story on his arrest by ITNJ
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt's exotic canary yellow glass identified
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» More mystery 'jars of the dead' found in Laos
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youngest Nobel Prize Nominee in History Says 'Gift' of Asperger’s is Helping Her Save the Planet
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-20-19… “Battleships and war planes gather near Indonesia & more weekly bullshittery
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The BITCOIN & PRECIOUS METALS Roller Coaster Ride -- TraderStef
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

Posted by HATTER on August 31, 2014
Posted in: CROP CIRCLES. Tagged: CROP CIRCLES. Leave a comment
Ark Lane (2), nr Stroud Green, Essex,
United Kingdom.
Reported 31st August
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026426Pbbb

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026521bbbsm
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026396bbb

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

WTF

WTF
Nice, thanks Purpz
We definatly are not alone. I only just learned about the crop circle ( Rectangle ) message in reply to the radio message we sent out.
That should have been mainstream media for sure..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yeah that one is incredible!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
All of them are simply amazing!!!

Thanks again!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum