Latest topics
» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Today at 5:16 pm by MartyM

» Caught in the act: first videos of a coral’s bleaching behaviour
Today at 4:56 pm by NanneeRose

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 4:35 pm by rosyglow23

» The Pagan Origins Of Christmas
Today at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bolivia Announces Complete Ban On Rothschild Owned Banks
Today at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Corey Goode Update: Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweets "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself"
Today at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.9 Earth Quake, Solar Wind Continues to Pound the Earth/700kps
Today at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exciting Night Sky Show - Spectacular Celestial Display in the Sky
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Will Strike Earth in December plus MORE
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Little Victories in Dystopia
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  'Turn It Up'
Today at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Foundation ex-CEO Still Missing, After 47 Days
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 09, 2016
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 8: EATING YOUR WORDS SUCKS (NOT REALLY IT IS JUST WHAT INTERNET PANHANDLERS DO)
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Julian ASSANGE The TIME Has COME !
Today at 8:29 am by Jaguar-2016

» URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALEXANDRA MEADORS DECEMBER 8, 2016
Today at 8:09 am by Jaguar-2016

» Stay Strong by Wes Annac
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bali Haven Benefit Gala in Solidarity with Standing Rock
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Antarctic "Pyramids" and Ruins Could be Used in Partial Disclosure Psyop
Today at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Altered States of Reading #6: Stories of Your (Future, Past) Life
Today at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex Space Shuttle Worker New Witness to Secret Space Program
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Warden, The Psychic Wars and Traumatization
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lauren Atkinson Big Pharma Medical Tyranny Government Mandated Vaccinations
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nostradamus Predictions for 2017
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEVASTATING THE NWO ONE IMAGE AT A TIME -- DAVID DEES
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Blue Spiral Appears In The Sky Over Mexico
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Greg Lake, King Crimson and ELP founder, is dead at 69
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jaguar-2016

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen

Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man AS OF 5.13 A.M. E.S.T. THIS MORNING SOMETHING OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE OCCURED. THE RATE AS I WAS INFORMED FROM SOURCES WENT LIVE THIS A.M.--W.F. HAS THE RATES AND SO DO I. THE RATES ARE VERY SATISFACTORY AND GREAT. UP TILL NOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN WANDERING AROUND IN A DARK ROOM ROAMING AROUND AND FEELING OUR WAY AROUND NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE TO GO.--NOW WE DO--I FULLY EXPECT TO MAKE THE LIGHT TO COME ON IN THIS DARK ROOM LATER THIS AFTERNOON. WHEN I POST (I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN)--IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND FINISHED AND OUR BLESSING WILL HAVE OCCURED. I AM PURPOSEFULLY BEING EVASIVE AT THIS PRESENT TIME AWAITING ABOUT THE 14TH CONFIRMATION I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES OR MISINFORM ANYONE AND WANT TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY SURE OF MYSELF THIS TIME.. I AM SATISFIED WE ARE THERE--I WILL POST A LITTLE LATER ON.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1uywxijHV

2 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

If that was at 5:13am...obviously nothing has happened since. We wait & see. :roll:

3 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

This wasn't on dinarguru until mid/late this afternoon, so not sure of time when Okie shared this; perhaps he was gathering some of the 14 "confirmations" before this was initially posted.

LiR: "We wait & see." as always.... hoping, praying... :)

4 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 7:45 pm

According to this (Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man AS OF 5.13 A.M. E.S.T) it was 5:13am ET. So I guess no more info came in since that time.

But as always...we play the waiting game!

PS. Got a deck of cards? LOL

5 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Okie update from dinarguru:
TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY. I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1v0HEQzJV

6 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 pm

CRIB

I find it so sad that people can't read Okie's post and understand what he has said. The first time I read his initial post today I completely understood that the RV did not happen, rather it is live to some of the banker screens. Whether it be front screens or back screens I could care in the least.

What bothers me are the moronic imbeciles that have to go call banks after the numerous warnings not to make those calls. COME ON people! You are the very people that would step over $100 bills to save a penny. The same people who would cut off their nose despite their own face. WAKE UP!!! Now Okie is talking about going silent because of YOUR STUPIDITY? Please people! I hope and pray he is right that "it is finished" and at the same time I hope you all can be finished with your bashing!!

Give the man a break. I have a question for all the haters and naysayers ... have you invested 9 years making contacts to share openly with people??? NO!! Relax and let this thing happen. If you are stressed or anxious I suggest you spend your time wisely and study the bible. Even if you aren't stressed or anxious, still study the bible and let Okie be!

Thank you Okie for always trying to provide open, honest and transparent feedback. Some of us truly appreciate you!!

7 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 11:03 pm

CRIB

PS - I might be ranked as a "sophomore" on this site, but I have run fortune 100 companies for the past 15 years and I understand how to conduct business and manage people/situations. I stay silent on these type of forums usually, but I'm so dismayed at the ignorance of people that I just had to join and post this.

Remember that Christ will Judge you as you judge others! And don't forget the famous verse of Matthew 7:3 whereby Jesus asks: “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Stop judging folks and be sure to remove the "plank" hanging from your very own face!!!

8 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Tue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Well CRIB, maybe that post wouldn't have been wasted if you had posted it to the site where the people who call banks are. Although I do understand your frustration, as we all have it. But those people are not here in OOM2, but are where ever it is that Okie posts now. Again all of us here understand your frustration!

This is why I stated long ago, to not post that kind of Intel until it happens because of human ego & stupidity.

So as I said before...we sit & wait!

9 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I am surprised that you "run fortune 100 companies" CRIB.
How does someone that is rude to others achieve such a station in life?
In your 2 posts you called us stupid, ignorant, moronic and judging.

I agree with LiR. There are plenty of dinar sites you could be stirring up the pot. Or is that your intent. Reminds me of someone.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

10 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

topspin2

Okie update from dinarguru:
TONIGHT I HAD INTENDED TO TELL YOU OF THE GREAT NEWS INCLUDING DETAILS ABOUT WHERE HAVE BEEN, WHERE WE ARE AND FINALLY POST THE POST OF A LIFETIME. BUT---AFTER MY POST THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN INUNDATED WITH CALL'S FROM OTHER "GURU'S" TELLING ME HOW SORRY I WAS FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THAT WAS ONLY TO BE SHARED BY A FEW "SELECT" INDVIDUALS- (THAT'S THEIR OPINION OF THEMSELVES NOT MINE). ONE OF THE SO CALLED GURU"S EVEN STATED THAT BEFORE I POST I SHOULD CALL THEM. UNLIKE SOME THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN INVOLVED A SHORT TIME I HAVE BEEN ACQUIRING INFORMATION FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO SHARE OPENLY. I WILL NOT SHARE THE GREATEST NEW'S EVER POSTED. IF THE PEOPLE HADN'T CALLED THE BANK'S IN SUCH A LARGE NUMBER I WOULD BE FREE TO SHARE, BUT AS IT NOW STANDS--I AM GOING SILENT.

Mom
Not that it really matters, but why in the world would you ever listen to the Gooroos? They have been collectively 100% wrong from the beginning about the RV. There is not one gooroo with any credibility. So, is you want to post, why in the world would you let them dictate your information? Its there a gooroo union? LOL>.......

11 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 9:46 am

Topspin, Who said I was listening to "the Gooroos?" They dictate nothing for me. I do, however have respect for a few, especially Okie. I believe he has faithfully performed as messenger of the intel made available to him in "real time"; it is not his fault that things change or his sources do not know all. I think those prematurely bugging the banks are a detriment to our cause. Patience is a virtue forged in time and produces character within those who are so inclined to be shaped thereby.

I know Whom I believe, and He is faithful and "holds the whole world in His Hands", the only One worthy of my faith, trust and obedience. No man can be in that position in my heart, although many also choose His Way and therefore have credibility to me, as much as that is possible. We are judged by our thoughts and heart intent, and none but Him can know that for another man, woman or child. We can only hope to be "fruit inspectors" in lieu of judges, asking His Holy Spirit's discernment to assist us in our search for Truth, to His honor and glory. We will be judged in the manner in which we have judged others, so grace is where I choose to dwell, as it has been freely given to me; I choose to give it and forgiveness also, that I will not be bound by judgment or unforgiveness. He came to set us free from ALL fear and bondage... Halleluyah! :D

12 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 am

CRIB

My post is not meant for those that are not involved in the slanderous commentary or continuous misunderstanding of what is said in the "guru posts". It is meant only as an expression of frustration toward those that are part of the complete disregard for people who are attempting to provide information.

So, purpleskyz, if you read my post correctly I never called you stupid and moronic unless you are telling me that you are part of the posse involved in such slander and moronic behavior. I take the English language for the true meaning of each word and I don't have any hidden meaning behind my words. So if you're not part of the posse then don't get so bent out of shape as it has nothing to do with you!

Sorry if I offended you!

13 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 10:45 am

topspin2

Earth to mom......Please read your own post. The gooroos asked you not to post and you followed their lead. You can have all the respect for Okie or any other being or entity that you chose but the fact is Okie has a track record of incorrect data. It just is what it is mom. No disrespect intended. Im sure Okie is a nice guy. But he has mislead people for years, rather intentional or not is ones personal read.

14 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 am

OK people....let's breath, take a deap breath, etc. Reading over everything, I don't think anyone meant to stir the pot in OOM2. I think ppl are just venting & voicing frustrations.

That is only normal human behavior, so let's let them vent....we've all done it before. And probably will again.

So CRIB, mom, topspin & purple...it's all good in the venting world, so let's just let it flow & release all the frustration without anyone taking it personal.

Have a awesome day!! sunny

15 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

topspin, I'm not sure what you mean by "The gooroos asked you not to post and you followed their lead."
What brought most of us initially to these two forums, if not some belief in IQD RV and Okie himself? As neither of these sites now "officially" post any "guru intel", I was simply timely sharing what I thought to be of some interest to some here as soon as I discovered it. I have appreciated others doing same and all other info shared here. The many wide-ranging subjects and perspectives have informed, enlightened, challenged, and enriched me; each man/woman here is of inestimable value and comes from their own life experience journey, from which I can choose to appreciate and learn from. :)

I choose to believe Okie's intention has NEVER been to mislead anyone, but he is rather acting obediently to a higher call to be messenger to those who choose to hear from whom he has privileged contact, by his built relationships. As always, we each choose our perspective and "personal read". The persecution he has experienced for acting faithfully to his specific calling is unfortunately neither surprising or uncommon to those who experience similar callings; one can choose to consider that part of the learning and growth experience that "comes with the territory" of stepping out in faith and obedience.

16 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

LiR, re: "taking it personal": I choose to have no offense taken upon me, personally, as I don't believe any was intended. We all are simply communicating the best we can our differing perspectives, and we many times do that quite inadequately, or it is perhaps perceived offensively when no offense was intended at all.

I choose to believe all here are good-willed precious people, each doing the best they can in their individual life journey, based upon their own perspectives and beliefs, and I appreciate and respect each and every one for who they are.

In His Love, Peace, Joy, and so much more.... 7freemom :D :heart:

17 Re: Okie @ dinarguru -- just seen on Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
CRIB....so noted.

I am not part of the roo posse. Loathing does not even begin to describe my opinion of these self appointed scammers.

Thanks for your explanation.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum