Latest topics
» Mad World... Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy's Template Email - Who Could Of Guessed!
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critically Dangerous Fission Fears At Fukushima
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s wrong with alternative facts? Absolutely nothing!
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City That Remembers Everything
Today at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Introduction to the Rodin Coil and Vortex Based Mathematics
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Sprayed W/ Lithium! Are You? Do You Have Lithium Symptoms?
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | The Asian Insider Returns
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Spotted In Canada plus MORE
Today at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sightings – Submissions Compilation plus MORE
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Rerum® A miracle Cancer Drug
Today at 9:46 am by topspin2

» This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981
Today at 9:27 am by topspin2

» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Today at 1:27 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:57 am by RamblerNash

» Ol' SnaggleTooth Jerzy Bit The Big One Again!
Today at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» ZAP —— a few remarks...
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Church of the Almighty Smart Phone is Making Us Really, Really Sad (And Maybe Even Kind of Stupid)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Archetypal Path to Getting Your Shit Together
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing New Discovery In Lima Peru: Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi Guys Look Where We Have Moved!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by NanneeRose

» Comrade Corbyn
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by bs4ever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for SEPT 10: Mid-Week Report

POOFness for SEPT 10: Mid-Week Report

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 POOFness for SEPT 10: Mid-Week Report on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
POOFness for SEPT 10: Mid-Week Report

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

********************************************************************************

Greetings and Saluation:

HI ALL

KARMA IS OVER. HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW AS HUMANITY EVOLVES INTO NEXT CONSCIOUSNESS. SOMEBODY JUST SENT:

Don't look now, you have some pretty HEAVY KARMA COMING YOUR WAY !! Putting out Dis-information to steal from the sheep, you are jeopardizing your own well being.
Watch and learn my little grass hopper

THOSE THAT STILL BELIEVE IN THE KARMA PARADIGM ARE NOT UP TO SPEED AND LIVING STILL IN THE DARK AGES. SO, WITH KARMA OUT OF THE WAY, THE DIS-INFORMATION IS A QUESTION MARK. TRUTH IS NOT DIS-INFORMATION, AND CAN NEVER BE.

STEALING FROM SHEEP…..IS THAT LIKE STEALING FROM A VEGETABLE? NOT SURE. WILL HAVE TO GO OUT, BRUSH THE SNOW OFF, AND PICK (STEAL) A FEW LEAVES OR STALKS, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I WILL ALLOW 6 MONTHS TO KNOW ANY RESULTS AND WILL REPORT BACK..

I AM NOT A GRASSHOPPER.

Dear Zap and Susan , thank you for everything and keeping our faith alive--do you see any hold ups ? Do you see it happening this month ? Thank you !
Sent from my iPhone

I WAS GIVEN SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION YESTERDAY. OBAMA REQUESTED THE RV TO BE DELAYED FOR 21 DAYS. WHY? THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT IS SEATED, DIGNITARIES ARE THERE TO CELEBRATE, AND THE COUNTRY NEEDS TO GET BACK TO MAINSTREAM COMMERCE WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD NOW. THEY HAVE ISSUED A NEW HIGH SECURITY 10,000 DINAR NOTE FOR THIS PURPOSE. SO WHY WOULD A FOREIGN PRESIDENT ASK ANOTHER COUNTRY TO NOT JOIN THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC COMMUNITY WHEN IT CAN, AND IS DESIROUS OF DOING SO. WEIRD. IS IT BECAUSE OF SOME HIGH LEVEL PEOPLE NOT GETTING IN ON THE FEEDING TROUGH IN A TIMELY MANNER, AND NEED MORE TIME?

OR MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF POLITICAL PRESSURE EXERTED BY CABAL AND CARTEL MEMBERS WHO ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LAUNDER MONEY NOW THAT THE VATICAN’S POPE FRANCIS SHUT DOWN THAT OPERATION WITH THE DISMISSAL OF THE WAYWARD CARDINALS POPULATING THE VATICAN BANK.

TAKE YOUR PICK. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AS THE REAL TIMING IS DETERMINED BY GRANDFATHER, AND WE SHOULD HAVE THE PUBLIC RV THIS MONTH. WHETHER IT IS TOMORROW OR AFTER THE 15TH MAKES LITTLE DIFFERENCE….IT WILL HAPPEN NOW.

IN THE MEANTIME, PRIVATE RV PROGRAMS FOR THE LARGE NUMBERS ARE VERY ACTIVE, AND SOVEREIGNS ARE BUYING DINAR BY THE BUCKET AND CONTAINER LOAD.

RV INFORMATION THE WAY WE KNOW THEM HERE CAN NOT BE PUBLISHED. SORRY. I KNOW SOME THINGS, BUT AGAIN THE SECURITY ASPECT IS PREDOMINANT.

THE OFFICIAL REDEMPTION TIME FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS IS NOT HERE YET, BUT EXPECTED SHORTLY, AND SOVEREIGNS AGAIN ARE ACTIVELY PICKING THE BEST FILES TO DO. THE OFFICIAL TIME IS NOT LONG IN COMING. AGAIN, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF IT IS TOMORROW OR AFTER THE 15TH. IT WILL HAPPEN.

THE PPP DELIVERIES AND PROGRAM PAYMENTS WILL GET GOING AS SOON AS THE TRN (USN) IS MADE PUBLIC I WAS INFORMED, AND FULL BLOWN PROJECT FUNDINGS WILL BEGIN IN THE SECOND HALF OF SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER.

OTHER SECRET MEETINGS TO FACILITATE THE GLOBAL RESET ARE BEING HELD AS WELL.

SO FAR SO GOOD. WILL HAVE MORE NEWS BY WEEKEND. PIGS ARE MULTIPLYING. MISS PIGGY STOPPED BY.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
September 10, 2014
Copyright ZAP 2014

Thank you dear reader for continuing to stay abreast of the changes going on and sincere thank you for your financial help to keep this Newsletter , from THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS coming out. Without you, we would be shut down. It is getting more uncomfortable to keep reminding folks because know we everyone is feeling the pinch-- we know we'll all be pulling through this soon. And your prayers please.....Paypal.com..account .. goneforthfornow@gmail.com ....Susan

Love and Kisses,

'OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum