OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Empty POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love"

Hi, Folks -

Please do see, if you haven't already:

** S.O.S. - PLEASE READ RAYELAN'S NOTES IN THE FUNDRAZR WIDGET **
hobie -- Sunday, 5-Oct-2014 18:54:02

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Higher Love
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 21:25:34 -0400

STEVE WINWOOD LYRICS
"Higher Love"

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

Worlds are turning and we're just hanging on
Facing our fear and standing out there alone
A yearning, and it's real to me
There must be someone who's feeling for me
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring be a higher love
I could rise above on a higher love

I will wait for it
I'm not too late for it
Until then, I'll sing my song
To cheer the night along
Bring it... Oh bring it...

I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire
Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

http://vimeo.com/27818768

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID;

The world is grinding slowly down in ways that are wearing away the patience and the wherewithal of many ... That is quite recognizable and not hard to spot. It is beneficial to stand back and watch the progress that is being made. Many people are becoming more sensitive to being compassionate and caring, far more so since they are rapidly losing patience with the Gov Men who do little more than talk. Just keep with the plan afoot. It behooves every one to recognize that whether currently aware or not, becoming more self reliant is actually wise. Expecting big Brother to talk care of us is what landed most of us in this soup any way.

Insofar as the PP and the Rv -- the opinion surfacing is that everything continues to work its way through to key markers, then gets stopped, leading to the proverbial domino effect, to another regroup fiasco. A lot of these markers are related to the Middle East but surely every one has employed common sense in the world arena and sees the impact of that upon the programs. Almost nothing works in a vaccum any longer, obviously!

ZAP's situation and those who work with him might need some clarification; so shall ask that you do understand they are threadbare; their nerves and their stamina are worn thin. The contributions given ZAP were more instrumental than you know-- for him, and for Susan as well. He helps any one any where as he can. That is who he is plus why he is in charge of overseeing the humanitarian project side of this world-changing medium.

As you are aware Zap has several times indicated "This is the week." Worthy to note that he can see enough making it appear that way. It means that progress is happening. Financially, do help where you can--continue assisting these messengers because without them you would know little. This is the time for us all to cooperate. Even when ZAP was on his back he did not ask! Followers already know Susan's health recovery is dependent upon the PP funds forthcoming. ZAP's heart attacks are from stress; he still refuses to curtail his 18-22 hr work days and though you do not need details.. Listening to just one phone call, with the language barriers, time constraints, international terms you would immediately appreciate that after Poof's demise he was here for us all. Being the eternal optimist he do speak a bit more code than most realize.

We have all been patient this long. Again as ol' Poofy would say-- step back, watch, hold your place card... For now.... Be glad you are not putting the miles on your physical health the way the guys in the trenches are....P....

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

EXPECTATIONS ARE STILL QUITE HIGH EVEN AFTER THE LATEST DELAYS THIS PAST WEEK. I HEARD ENOUGH TO GIVE ME CONFIDENCE THAT IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN FIRST WEEK OCTOBER, BUT IT WAS NOT ON THE MARK, AND THE DELAYS AGAIN HURT US.

SO I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE IF EXPECTATIONS DID NOT MATERIALIZE AND I JUMPED THE GUN A BIT. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE RELEASES ARE DUMPED DOWN A HOLE FOR A WHILE, BUT IT DOES MEAN THEY ARE RESCHEDULED A BIT.

THE LATEST INFORMATION IS THAT THE PROJECT FUNDINGS WILL INDEED BEGIN IN OCTOBER, AND THEY WILL TELL ME NEXT WEEK THE TIMINGS OF THE FIRST TRANSFERS.

AS FAR AS THE RV IS CONCERNED, THAT IS OF COURSE A SLAVE TO THE TRN (USN) ANNOUNCEMENT, AND THE VERY LATEST INFORMATION FROM A FEW BANKERS IN THE KNOW IS THAT IT IS INEVITABLE, THE NEW NOTES ARE READY, AND THEY WILL BECOME OFFICIAL REALLY ANYTIME.

SO NO FIRM DATES AS YET, BUT INEVITABILITY.

PRICING OF THIS PETRODOLLAR WILL BE ABOUT PAR TO THE KUWAIT DINAR.

THEY (THE CABAL) ARE STILL DOING THEIR VERY BEST TO THROW ROADBLOCKS TO PEOPLE CASHING OUT. THEY DO NOT WANT A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW MILLIONAIRES OR BILLIONAIRES.

SOON, IT WILL NOT MATTER EITHER WAY.

Hello Susan, this a note to introduce myself to Zap.

Hello Zap, I AM M. I was honored with the Divine Love of Serinius.(Poof) I met him in the late spring of "95 at a prayer center in North Carolina. I loved him instantly for we were brothers and within a couple of hours he asked what color is your dragon, so I told him that I resonate with blue. He just smiled and said of course, I generally can tell. Within a few months Susan came to NC. to be with Serinius(Poof) and we have friends since and always. They told me a the "O" projects in "97 because they knew that I would help the world as best I can. I and my wife moved to Fla. in "99 and invested a small amount in some few units. I never was one to worry about making big money but any money I got I gave to help my kids and friends. Divorced in "01 and soon on the Ides of March of "03 I started stroking and in the next yrs. I had 9 of the suckers. The last one was in just around Halloween in "07. It was a culmination that started in "85 when my high self told me that in my mid 50's I would got the point that I would nearly kill me. I took my last breath and started into the tunnel when the Christ pulled me out and told me that I had things to do so keep walking. I won't bore anyone with the trials and tribulations of rebuilding my mind and body which I'm still working on it but I"m still here and doing great compared to where I was.

Serenius(Poof) told he just met a man online that he trusted to get more info about the projects that was just to pop, of course, that was in "05 or "06. He told me this guy, Harry, was a Blue Dragon too, like us, so of course, it was to be trusted. I know that the names have been changed over the yrs. but Zap. it was good to see you helping Susan with the newsletter every week after James poofed on us. I was with Serinius on the day when he left the planet and I kissed him for one last time. Thank you for everything that you have done for Susan.

I have been sending my Blessings with your trials with the heart thing. I wish that I could have sent blessings of monetary help but I'm on disability so I'm just getting by myself. I AM praying for your healing and seeing you already perfectly healthy. We are the Divine Light and we have things to do.

I pray that soon we may connect in person. I would love to meet another brother like Serinius.

From one Blue to another I AM sending Light throughout every cell of your being..............M

BLESS YOU M FOR BEING THERE, AND THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION. I TOO IDENTIFY WITH BLUE, AND I HAVE MET THE BLUE ONE HIMSELF. INCREDIBLE BEING AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR KNOWING HIM. THANKS MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND WE WILL MEET SOON BROTHER. GOD BLESS.

>> Mnt Goat approaches the whole thing from a geopolitical standpoint.
>> In her latest, she's saying the whole thing is held up unless prior
>> agreements are carried out that insure the continuance of the
>> petro-dollar. It seems to me, though, that the initiation of new
>> Treasury currency in America is the end of the petro-dollar.

YES. THE DINAR IS ALREADY ON SCREENS AND WILL BE OFFICIAL SHORTLY – IT HAS NO CHOICE NOW. IN RESPECT ANY PETRODOLLAR ENTRY, THE USD IS STILL ACCEPTED, BUT SO IS THE YUAN, AND THE LIST IS GROWING. THE MONOPOLY IS PRETTY WELL OVER.

Dear Susan and Zap,
Recently Mountain Goat implied that it may not be until January that all would transpire or the RV to occur since there was still some things that needed to take place. would you please speak to that in the Sunday note, given that progress has been very slow. I would prefer not to go through the holidays hoping that all would transpire "now" yet another year only to have it continue for another year..

I am clear that there needs to be stability and the world is certainly in a state of turmoil at the present time on many fronts. It seems as tho the longer we wait the more confusion occurs as Poof said it would years ago. I am hopeful and tired, both.

Again thank you for all that you do for us by keeping us informed

Thank you and many blessings.
MH

I FIGURE IT WILL COME ABOUT THIS MONTH MYSELF BASED ON ALL THE INTEL I HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL GO OVER THE HOLIDAYS.

Several friends have recently asked me to explain what I think is going on in the world. Why is the US acting so crazy? So I have crafted this reply. Please note that it is 5:00am and I just got out of meditation. I am sipping apricot brandy that has been soaking for a year in elk antler. I may be a bit tipsy. Boy this stuff tastes great! But it also inspires!

BENEDICTINE. AND THE US IS ACTING CRAZY BECAUSE IT IS A CORPORATION WITH RATS LEAVING A SINKING SHIP. THEY CAN NOT SPIN FAST ENOUGH TO KEEP AFLOAT FOR LONG.

Whenever the USA does anything of a foreign policy nature that doesn’t make sense, please realize that we have gotten our priorities mixed up. Because congress and the white house are so powerfully controlled by financial donations, other interests get served before our own. In other words, our priorities (who we serve as far as foreign policy) are as follows:

1. The financial cabal that controls the Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, large Wall Street firms, the 5 largest banks. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers loom large in this.

2. The Zionists and their plan to expand their influence in the Middle East.

3. The American people (the poor third!)

The first two groups have an amazingly simple and clever plan: use American lives and taxpayer money to do their work. So far it is working. It will continue to work until we wake up or are ourselves destroyed.

Now back to my apricot brandy....

BRILLIANTLY SAID. BUT AMERICAN PEOPLE? NOPE. THEY HAVE ZERO SAY IN THESE MATTERS. THEY LOST THAT ABILITY A LONG TIME AGO WHEN THEY WERE SOLD OUT TO THE CABAL. I ALSO LIKE APRICOT BRANDY, BUT BENEDICTINE….AHHH

Hi Susan and zap / getting a little worried / told so many people to buy - is the rv a scam ? Getting nervous - please tell me - I won't share . Thank you
Sent from my iPhone

DEAR IPHONE…THE RV IS NOT A SCAM. THANK YOU. YOU CAN SHARE. (I SUGGESTED TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS TO GO AHEAD AND BUY TOO)

IN OTHER NEWS, MY HEART IS DOING GREAT, I HOPE TO GET A TAN SOON, AND MY TOES ARE GETTING THEIR FEELING BACK AFTER TIPPY-TOEING TOO LONG AROUND CABAL GOONS.

PIGS ARE HAPPY, AND SNUFFLES (OUR OFFICIAL MASCOT…PICTURE ATTACHED) IS DESPERATELY ACHING FOR MORE VEGETABLES SO HE CAN GROW HIS WINGS FASTER. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE FEW VEGETABLES COMING FORWARD WITH INTERESTING COMMENTS, SO I HAD TO IMPROVISE AND GO TO SOME BACKWOOD BARS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICES TO FIND HIM FOOD. DOING MUCH BETTER NOW.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
October 5, 2014
Copyright ZAP 2014

Donations are needed and greatly appreciated to get this news to you, Blessings, Susan

Please go to Paypal.com....account to send to is: goneforthfornow@gmail.com If there is a problem please contact us at 2goforth@safe-mail.net ..Consultations are ongoing.

Love and Kisses,

Susan and Staff

POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Snuffles1_resize

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Empty Re: POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:14 pm

kathykat

my dear susan and zap i dont have a reply but a question, whenver we he people do recive the prosperity packages, will they be delivered to our mailboxes or just pop up in our bank accounts/ in love and light kathy @ kathykat1947@yahoo.com

3POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Empty Re: POOFness for OCT 5: "Higher Love" Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

kathykat....

susan and zap will never see your post here.... most likely they do not visit this site.

you can message them at: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ask hobie how to reach them... I can't seem to find their email address right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum