» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Today at 12:52 pm by maidenhair

» Second Adjustment & Micro' Cause'm
Today at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interdimensional Spider...
Today at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Part 1 of 3 VATICAN HAS HIDDEN FLESH EATING MONSTERS FROM US 2016
Today at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Today at 11:24 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 10:51 am by Light Being

» WHISTLEBLOWER FROM NASA HAS EVIDENCE OF MOON PHOTOS BEING MANIPULATED TO HIDE UFOS!
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» "My Partial, Personal Disclosure" - One Who Knows - 4.25.17
Today at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Over Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - North & South Korea Peace Deal
Today at 7:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Charles Secret Ties To Elite Pedophile Ring Exposed By FOI Request
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Intel Update & Video – Taking Calls; Trump, GCR, the Republic, Technologies
Today at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mandala Effect, The Inverted Nature of Biological Consciousness (and the visible universe), True Reality, Immortality and The Cycles of Time
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Leaving Global Banking System: Dumping US Dollar for Gold
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plenary submissions are in order
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEVENTEEN LUNAR ANOMALIES NASA DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The rock an "Al Naslaa" proof of an extraterrestrial intervention?
Today at 7:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Emergency Alert System Message Another Sign We're Closing In Upon 'The Main Event'?
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Trojan Horse Alert!
Today at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» L.A. Marzulli in Peru - The Ancient Site of Bandurria!
Today at 6:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network On Global Corporate Control4 25 17
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW SIX : EARTH DEFENSE
Today at 6:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive quake: Volcano activity increasing - Coincidence or influenced by enormous Coronal Hole facing Earth?
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trey Gowdy Breaks His Silence After 2 Of His Investigators Are Found Tortured And Killed.
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET & BLUE PLANET-FIRST IMAGES plus MORE
Today at 6:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cover-up of ancient technology......you be the judge!!!
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA just released Cassini images showing possible UFOs near Saturn's moon Titan
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 am

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥…

October 8, 2014

RV/GCR (PT) UPDATE FROM S3A, 7 OCT

Rv/ Gcr (PT):Currently The Chinese have given America another reprieve because of the forward momentum that the USA has shown today and they are fully expecting to have a new world tomorrow by noon right now the treasury is in process of syncing the trn’s to the USN at the banking Level and will be done before deadline Isn’t it nice to finally see the United States want to get along with the rest of the world. This being said Pray hard their are no more problems I totally Believe that we are on time to the Schedule given to the world BY the Creator who is fully in charge of the Roll out of his Prosperity plan to release the endless cave of gold that King Solomon’s hid and He owns.…Happy Timber days Do well Kids…..I believe in all of you And I will see you When you get home…………….Promise

EXOGEN: SECRET INTEL SNACK: THE FINAL PING AND UST SYNC IS IN MOTION RIGHT NOW!!!!! (HINT HINT)R.V. / GCR October 7, 2014 at 7:38pm
Currently The Chinese have given America another reprieve because of the forward momentum that the USA has shown today and they are fully expecting to have a new world tomorrow by noon
Right now the treasury is in process of syncing the trn’s to the USN at the banking Level and will be done before deadline Isn’t it nice to finally see the United States want to get along with the rest of the world.
This being said Pray hard there are no more problems
….

I totally Believe that we are on time to the Schedule given to the world BY the Creator who is fully in charge of the Roll out of his Prosperity plan to release the endless cave of gold that King Solomon’s hid and He owns….Happy Timber days Do well Kids…..I believe in all of you And I will see you When you get home…………….Promise
Linnea > R.V. / GCR
WOW, this is so exciting to watch unfold and my gratitude is limitless!!!  So tomorrow by noon?  Who’s noon?  Shanghai? EDT? PST? London?  Baghdad?  Do you know?  Thanks in advance:)
R.V. / GCR > Linnea Most of the deadlines we have been through this last three times since 12:01 last night have all been Eastern Time deadlines
Good luck to the world That is all I can Say
I wish Our world well

EXOGEN UPDATE: S3A TOP SECRET PLAN “B” UPDATE # 1, 8 OCT

EXOGEN: PHASE I IS NOW COMPLETED!
SECRET INTEL SNACK: THE FINAL PING AND UST SYNC IS IN MOTION RIGHT NOW!!!!! (HINT HINT). 

10-7-14 Omega Man: FUNDS FOR BONDS SHOULD be released tomorrow; that means TRN has to be live…tonight…or early tomorrow..imo.

It should be snowing hard tonight.

We should wake up to flakey whiteness.

However, that does not mean PBX tomorrow (Public Exchange). It could be Thurs/Friday…also means that certain  private groups should be going in Possibly TONIGHT.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:08 am

Hmmmmmm have we heard this before???..........

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Nannee, may I have the pleasure of the Guru GR waltz with you to the melody of the Blue Danube Dinar, or maybe we could all form a circle in the promised snow and raise a chorus of Ding Dong merrily on high?
How about a chorus to finish the night off

Zim Zhim-in-ey, Zhim Zhim-in-ey
Zhim Zhim Zher-ee!
A Guru is as lucky, as lucky can be
Zhim Zhim-in-ey, Zhim Zhim-in-ey
Zhim Zhim cher-oo!
Guru luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:35 pm

awww.... 

LOL

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh one of my all time favs is Mary Poppins! 

Just a spoon full of bullshit makes the bank account go down
Makes the bank account go doooooowwwwn
The bank account go down
Just a spoon full of bullshit makes the bank account go down
Buying up dinar, dong & zim!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:59 pm

AWESOME you two!!!

keep em coming

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014   Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Hahahahahaha I love Mary Poppins she's the best!

Back to top Go down

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: