OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥…

October 11, 2014
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… Global-reset-announcement-and-arrest
Guys i have give Credit to COBRA, when he said i mean literally said abt this EVENT.. that the EVENT will happen if and only when the Arrest is immenint, well it is Now….
~ Galactic human ~
 CARDEN UPDATE FROM S3A, 11 OCT
10-11-14 Carden: The “universal hold” is a global administrative hold – meaning no money moving, as dictated by UST, and the UST is the last and highest authority in the release of movement of the “world’s money” via the “Global Collateral Debt Accounts”.
IF this is correct and verified, we have GOLD-BACKED currency.  For the first time in history, for the first time in our little lives, We have governments, people in authority, all over the world, working to alleviate poverty; caring for the sick and infirm, the elderly, those that can’t help themselves. We have, for the first time in our lives a window of time where the shift is occurring and it is miraculous. We are here now.
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… Omegaman-clear-2
OMEGAMAN: according to one of my direct contacts who speaks directly with a platform, they have been told that the USA has released the hold on the funds for transfer from London, Zurich, etc. to USA…according to this report, the administration is pressuring Banks to move forward…let’s hope this is true, if so, private groups should be going in now…and this weekend…what’s next…? snow…lots and lost of snow…
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… Exogen
Exogen:THE MASS GLOBAL ARRESTS ARE LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. FOREX PROBE2. FX PROBE
Aloha Leslie:Democrats and Republicans are and have been the conspirators to keep us from our money.They have mindlessly and systematically created financial devastation for millions of Americans
They have worked in concert with with the evil bankers…Finally, Forex and FX probes have uncovered massive rate rigging. Global arrests are live right now!!!  GOOGLE IT for more information!
Over one hundred world polical leaders are said to have been a part of the 26 attempts at stealing the 666 contracts yesterday in a short span of one hour the 666account is actually the global collateral accounts and its rumored that the cabal with what control they still have are doing everything to disrupt the transference of Prosperity to humanity and in so doing have also gotten bustedMany of them were caught this time and its not one of those oops and oh wells its more like I GOT YOU!
Democrats and Republicans are and have been the conspirators to keep us from our money.They have mindlessly and systematically created financial devastation for millions of AmericansThey have worked in concert with  the evil bankers…
Though they have been “caught and handcuffed” for rate rigging, many have tried to take their money with them.
Finally, Forex and FX probes have uncovered massive rate rigging. Global arrests are live right now!!!  GOOGLE IT for more information!
….

EXOGEN October 10, 2014 at 10:03pm  
http://www.bloomberg.com/infographics/2014-08-13/forex-investigation-a-global-affair.html
EXOGEN / Omega & Co RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 11th Oct.. 2014…Mass Arrest On And Re-set on Our~Way.…♥♥♥… They-are-1percent-we-r-99
Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members are nearing its time of passing.Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass arrests of the many criminal cabal members.These arrests will mean the removal of the final obstactles that will allow for the implementation of the new abundance systems that are ready to immediately free humanity from the current economy and its falsely imposed conditions of debt and poverty.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

On the other hand, google the arrest of anyone these people they keep on claiming are being removed and waste four seconds of your life on each one

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted an extensive list yesterday of those names complete PDF's but I have not had the time to check them out.
http://www.oom2.com/t22947-round-op-alpha-list-r-oa2014

Also being arrested is not the same as being prosecuted for said crimes. I think they are all a bunch of carrot danglers.

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Posted an extensive list yesterday of those names complete PDF's but I have not had the time to check them out.
http://www.oom2.com/t22947-round-op-alpha-list-r-oa2014

Also being arrested is not the same as being prosecuted for said crimes. I think they are all a bunch of carrot danglers.

Quite so Purps

I had a look at some of names on the PDF list earlier today, as far as is known they are all wondering free still, the only "story" that matches up with arrests I know of refers to a different subject altogether and it involves blair singing like a canary to retain some liberty

I intend has a totally different meaning to I will, the same as you correctly point out arrest is completely different to prosecution, yet when I see evidence of arrests I will start to take these reports seriously

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum