HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» "15 Characteristics of Destructive Cults" = One Who Knows/Richard McKim, Jr. 5/19/17
Today at 4:16 am by RamblerNash

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Today at 12:50 am by MartyM

» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by MartyM

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by MartyM

» What are Higher Entities?
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are Not Man-Made 5/17/17
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by Avebury

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV delusions of being the "original 11..."
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by Avebury

» Shamanic Medical Intuitive Sessions for $60 during June 2017
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Protection mandatd has turned into tolerance
Yesterday at 2:13 pm by microaggressor

» Fleet of Mystery Objects Caught In Belize City?
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» To the Perpetrators:
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Winged object appears after huge burst in the sky over Bundoora, Australia plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 20.5.2017
Yesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Podesta Ex Sister-in-Law: Ties To Seth Rich/DC Police Department
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why is there a DNA Double Helix Carved on this 7,000 Year old Portuguese Cosmic Egg?
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the Silent War — Mankind is Under Attack from All Angles
Yesterday at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Original Son and the Maya Matrix Perceptual Mind Maze
Yesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Yesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Jailed For Treason - It Has Begun
Yesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beware of “Issuing our own American National Private Bonds Negotiable Instrument – Money Orders” scam!
Yesterday at 6:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Yesterday at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Yesterday at 12:38 am by microaggressor

Who is online?

Share | 

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 am

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 56 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL &

MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 56,000,000 VIEWS

TIMBER ---- IT IS DONE!

RV/GCR & OILRAT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 14 OCT

10-14-14 R.V. / GCR:

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT …. THE ADMIRAL IS IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND YOU’RE A RICH KID.

LAST DONATION REQUEST

LAST REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP. Your Donation Support For John’s Family Survival Is URGENTLY REQUIRED! My family Internet going down in a few days! Use the Pay pal button on the upper left or Checks/MOs can be mailed to John MacHaffie, 141 Partridge Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:07 am

I have a question for whomever may have the answer...

I have a friend on facebook that is in a group and she is always mentioning the Admiral. Who is this guy? Anyone have a name and what group he is affiliated with?

Thanks

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:33 am

Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:54 am

NanneeRose wrote:
Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

THIS IS AN EXCITING NEWS:

Bits and Pieces, Rumors, and Intel Late Tuesday Night
10/14/2014

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR > October 14, 2014 at 8:56pm the charter of the organic act of 1871 for the district of Columbia ends at midnight and was repealed in 1874 since that time every U.S. President has secretly kept the charter alive signing it into law each new year …
Its all over tonight…General Ham Is the Boss

Smokey the bear says .2 PM China bankrupted the fed…  6 PM Robert Wan will sign the gold….12 PM eastern this goes and Iraq will offer RI 3.58 USA rate IQD6- 8 bucks and once the dinars are in the rate will drop to an international price…Just reposting this for the night time crew who worked all day

Listen folks we are there… just a little longer I wish I could tell you more …I will when its all good and so will exo and everyone …we have not missed anything..... "Don't Strike a match your Liabel to get BURNED...................Happy Timber DAYS!
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:16 am

Argh just sounds like more guru rabble to me Yman, I have no faith left in this monopoly money. 

Oooooo time for Walking Dead!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:52 am

Okay, now I'm confused. How does this help this country to be a sovereign country when our US Treasury is signed over to another country????????????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

yman... do you have info on the Admiral?

and thanks for the encouragement here. I for one am in a real tight spot right now and sure do need it. :)

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:07 pm

True that Purps! I know all about those real tight financial spots too, and the encouragement does help and is most needed!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Well even though I'm still encouraged by events happening Globally, and believe we ARE getting closer to the inevitable end of the BS Ride...  even I have to call this BS post, just what it is "Bull Shit".
  I mean who the hell does that make sense to, in any respect. First of all, who would even WANT our treasury with all of its debt. I don't have any idea How you, me or anyone 'Signs' Gold ?  We do know that China has been buying up US assets (Real Estate & businesses, Banks, etc), and it would not supprise me if even indirectly they were buying parts of the Fed.Reserve. IMO, I believe that entity is overdue for a major wakeup and shakeup anyways.
  Basically just disregard this post as nonsense....

Purps, as for the 'Admeral' He is another GROUP, much like the General 64 group. Only the Admerals Group are more of a group of Whales (big shot financial types) and very private as far as WHO, he or they are... another one of those "best kept secrets". It is my understanding he is Legitimate, but as in this case, I believe his name is used by more than just him... 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:40 pm

ah thanks Marty!

so shhhh he is a secret then. :)

and I 100% agree on who in the hell would take on the federal reserve and how could be a different country? But then I remember didn't the Chinese supposedly fork out the funds for the banker bailouts? At the time I wondered about that too. How does another country take on debt of US banks? I have never been able to understand this stuff as it has NO logic at all.

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….    Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Walking Dead was awesome!! Just as believable as this rubbish only more entertaining!

Back to top Go down

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: