Latest topics
» Weekly Horoscopes January 18, 2017-January 24, 2017
Today at 12:01 am by AndrewSpiritualHealing

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Update 1/16/2017
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious VINCA Statuettes: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Contact?
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activists are giving the middle finger to the law by continuing to feed homeless people
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Has Shadow Structures Proof Of Hollow Moon Theory
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» City In The Clouds Seen In China Again! Jan 15, 2017
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reject Deception: Psychic Blocking
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WSO Jan 17 - PART 1 Big White Hole Orb Blasts by Sun Again!
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Clinton Foundation Is Shutting Down The Clinton Global Initiative
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santos Bonacci - The North Pole is the Center of the Garden of Eden (Flat Earth)
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 1 17 17
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beautiful UFO Disk Visits ISS and MORE
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melting Arctic Ice Reveals UFO Underwater Base
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru Monitoring Rocket Sabotaged plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary humor
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by Serena1

» Dr. Steven Greer : The All-Seeing Eye
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence
Yesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Petition The Vatican To Return Valuable Art, Books, Treasures, & Sacred Knowledge To Humanity
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDapl Action On 1806 Bridge
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LIVE: Donald Trump Accuser Press Conference - Gloria Allred Files LAWSUIT on Behalf of Summer Zervos
Yesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JAN 16: GET HAPPY (and throw some more donations my way)
Yesterday at 12:56 pm by EL_O_EL

» How Primal Trauma Resurfaces Throughout Our Lives
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - Words and Terms, Or, Stop Being Stupid Part 19
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING - SHOTS FIRED! #NODAPL BACKWATER BRIDGE STANDING ROCK
Yesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT ….

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 56 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL &

MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 56,000,000 VIEWS

TIMBER ---- IT IS DONE!

RV/GCR & OILRAT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 14 OCT

10-14-14 R.V. / GCR:

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT …. THE ADMIRAL IS IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND YOU’RE A RICH KID.

LAST DONATION REQUEST

LAST REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP. Your Donation Support For John’s Family Survival Is URGENTLY REQUIRED! My family Internet going down in a few days! Use the Pay pal button on the upper left or Checks/MOs can be mailed to John MacHaffie, 141 Partridge Circle, Winter Springs, FL 32708

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I have a question for whomever may have the answer...

I have a friend on facebook that is in a group and she is always mentioning the Admiral. Who is this guy? Anyone have a name and what group he is affiliated with?

Thanks

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Yes we are going out cutting timber on the weekend and eating cheese and crackers!!! Nothing to get excited about.....

THIS IS AN EXCITING NEWS:

Bits and Pieces, Rumors, and Intel Late Tuesday Night
10/14/2014

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR > October 14, 2014 at 8:56pm the charter of the organic act of 1871 for the district of Columbia ends at midnight and was repealed in 1874 since that time every U.S. President has secretly kept the charter alive signing it into law each new year …
Its all over tonight…General Ham Is the Boss

Smokey the bear says .2 PM China bankrupted the fed…  6 PM Robert Wan will sign the gold….12 PM eastern this goes and Iraq will offer RI 3.58 USA rate IQD6- 8 bucks and once the dinars are in the rate will drop to an international price…Just reposting this for the night time crew who worked all day

Listen folks we are there… just a little longer I wish I could tell you more …I will when its all good and so will exo and everyone …we have not missed anything..... "Don't Strike a match your Liabel to get BURNED...................Happy Timber DAYS!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Argh just sounds like more guru rabble to me Yman, I have no faith left in this monopoly money. 

Oooooo time for Walking Dead!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Okay, now I'm confused. How does this help this country to be a sovereign country when our US Treasury is signed over to another country????????????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
yman... do you have info on the Admiral?

and thanks for the encouragement here. I for one am in a real tight spot right now and sure do need it. :)

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

Herb Lady

True that Purps! I know all about those real tight financial spots too, and the encouragement does help and is most needed!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

Well even though I'm still encouraged by events happening Globally, and believe we ARE getting closer to the inevitable end of the BS Ride...  even I have to call this BS post, just what it is "Bull Shit".
  I mean who the hell does that make sense to, in any respect. First of all, who would even WANT our treasury with all of its debt. I don't have any idea How you, me or anyone 'Signs' Gold ?  We do know that China has been buying up US assets (Real Estate & businesses, Banks, etc), and it would not supprise me if even indirectly they were buying parts of the Fed.Reserve. IMO, I believe that entity is overdue for a major wakeup and shakeup anyways.
  Basically just disregard this post as nonsense....

Purps, as for the 'Admeral' He is another GROUP, much like the General 64 group. Only the Admerals Group are more of a group of Whales (big shot financial types) and very private as far as WHO, he or they are... another one of those "best kept secrets". It is my understanding he is Legitimate, but as in this case, I believe his name is used by more than just him... 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
ah thanks Marty!

so shhhh he is a secret then. :)

and I 100% agree on who in the hell would take on the federal reserve and how could be a different country? But then I remember didn't the Chinese supposedly fork out the funds for the banker bailouts? At the time I wondered about that too. How does another country take on debt of US banks? I have never been able to understand this stuff as it has NO logic at all.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Walking Dead was awesome!! Just as believable as this rubbish only more entertaining!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum