Latest topics
» We Have Alien Technology, and it Looks Like We've Had It For Decades!
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 354 - Week 118 POTUS Report: Earth Day- A Republic In Peril- SpyGate
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can You Take Big Pharma Prescription Drugs with Cannabis?
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England, Study Warns
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arrests at London climate-change protests top 1,000
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 4-22-19… “China poised to seize Daimler Benz blablabablabla
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by ANENRO

» 5G - Culling The Population - David Icke
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brave Judge Reveals Obama's Criminal Role In Clinton Email Scandal
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Cancels Roundup Trials, Brings in ‘Neutral Third Party’ for Resolution
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2019
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Leaving Mount Shasta At Night plus MORE
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong M6 Earthquake Collapses Buildings In Philippines, Tennessee Quakes, Ring Of Fire Update
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q - Assange - Assassins - Secret Codes plus more
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Couple Accidentally Adopted A 650lb "Mini Pig"
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Goths, Barbarians, and the Notre-Dame Cathedral - ROBERT SEPEHR
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Regg Live on Skid Row
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CRAZY NEWS NIGHT CALL INS #WEATHERWARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nickelback- When We Stand Together
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Charlize Theron finally admits she is has been raising her son as a Female since he was 3
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» American Gods | All Roads Lead to Rome
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, April 20, 2019, #193 ( Dane Wigington )
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» As NY Goes, So Goes OR: Bill Forces Vaccines On Children, Public Places Ban, But "Wow" Amendments
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Telepathic Russian Troops Trained For Psychic Warfare - Something The US Has Studied For Decades
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 159 dead animals: Hawks, bobcats and more found on NorCal poacher's property
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» New 422 Pages Of Undeniable Evidence About To Put Hillary, Comey On The Run #ClintonEmailCoverup
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lyrid Meteor Showers Peaking Tonight! Eyes to the Skies!
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ The Prince of Death
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - French Postcards
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Men in Black (My Experience) | Gigi Young
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meaning in Life and Death. Richard Dolan.
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by 4-truth

» Roger Waters: UK Has Become An Accomplice Of The American Empire Over The Assange Saga
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANOTHER Dead Men Found at Home of Democrat Donor Ed Buck!
Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands" EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Dave Schmidt » Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands"

Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Dave Schmidt Update: "The IMF, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank Have Changed Hands"

10/16/2014

The Sedona Connection:  Octoberr 16th, 2014

Dave Schmidt: Great News from the Ambassador!!!  You Will Want to Listen to the 1st Hour of the Oct. 15th Radio Program Which Includes an Interview with Him!

Yesterday I had a conversation with the Ambassador and we also recorded a 7 minute interview we played on the radio program. The news was great!!!

But, we were hacked again last night for the first 50 minutes of the program.  For all who wanted to listen and could not get in, it was not the radio station.  It is obvious there are others who do not want you to hear what the Ambassador has to say.

The good news.......the Ambassador and I talk about it on the radio program, you will want to listen to the first hour.  The direct link to the program or the mp3 file is below.  I also mention the news in the enclosed new video.

In a nutshell..........the IMF has changed hands, the Federal Reserve and the World Bank are being taken over by the Dragon Family.

The US controlled cabal has gone before the World Court and been denied their request to file bankruptcy.

That means they are responsible for the indebtedness they have created.  

It also means they are being stripped of most of their funds to perform there tasks and actions to control and dominate world issues.  The Dragon Family is in the process of taking over the dominant financial institutions which is also removing the Cabal's power and control.

For over a year I have been saying there would be no RV/GCR until the Cabal was neutered, taken out of control.  That process started last week and is under way right now.

Meetings are being set up with a collation of over 120 countries to work through the logistics of changing the world banking systems.

This shift does not mean we will be exchanging our currencies immediately.  Please do not ask any dates, this is a process that takes time.

This is the first step news we have been waiting for.  The shift is happening.  I'll keep you posted with new developments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9lPJLMQ30&feature=youtu.be&list=UUTQmxENn1yJxQLiwRHBjJpQ&utm_source=Oct.+16th+special+report&utm_campaign=Sep.+3rd&utm_medium=email

Radio Show with Interview with the Ambassador

http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index.php/RadioStarWorldwide/detail/the_sedona_connection_with_dave_schmidt?utm_source=Oct.+16th+special+report&utm_campaign=Sep.+3rd&utm_medium=email

Click Here for AUDIO PLAYER of Radio Show:

http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index.php/Audio/the_sedona_connection_with_dave_schmidt

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I would like to see just one definitive article validating the Fed being scraped. Just one! I would LOVE to see this happen but I find it hard to understand how the Chinese can OWN the Fed. Reserve.

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:I would like to see just one definitive article validating the Fed being scraped. Just one! I would LOVE to see this happen but I find it hard to understand how the Chinese can OWN the Fed. Reserve.

Because the Chinese are the largest holder of the Fed Note(worthless Fiat money).

WTF

WTF
Not a main stream article (not that we believe them anyway) but interesting to say the least. Also this article was written Jan 2014.

China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/16/china-to-purchase-the-federal-reserve/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks WTF.... I love that site. Appreciate the link.

Thanks also yman...This whole construct boggles my mind. Is there any word when this fed take over will actually happen?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum