Latest topics
» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Today at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Today at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 7:45 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5-20-2012 Stormyrain: At the moment Iraq uses USD in the market, so when the tariffs are implemented, the taxes can be applied to the USD amount. A rate will be given to the IQD to start the process of getting the 3 zero notes back and then Iraq can circulate IQD in lower denominations to that value (hence why the articles always say the exchange will be one for one) for example: you deposit 1 million IQD now Iraq can disperse 1 million IQD in smaller bills. I believe the CBI is telling the truth that they will print the new currency in September and release them in 2013 as they can RV NOW and come September they will know how much money they can print. In the meantime food prices can be shown with an equivalent amount in IQD alongside the price in USD, this will educate the citizens of the new prices for when the lower bills are released. It also explains why NO-ONE has seen the new bills because they are NOT printed yet and don’t need to be. Now to Erbil, once Erbil is implemented, Iraqi citizens can be given a payment to their smart cards in USD, and again during the education period for USD to IQD, the citizens will learn how much their accounts will be worth in IQD, remember all these funds are ELECTRONICALLY put into an account and once they are educated about the transformation their accounts are ELECTRONICALLY converted to the new IQD amount. I don’t know why people are over analyzing the situation as this process seems clear to me, we are just waiting for Iraq to announce their government for politically stability and everything else is done ELECTRONICALLY. I believe we are in the zone of this happening NOW!!

5-20-2012 Banker Bill, Hammerman, Papa Bear: Today's conference call PLAYBACK 530-881-1399 PIN 176362#

5-20-2012 Hammerman: If Iraq doesn't get off their butts in the next 8 days, then 6 other currencies will RV without them. That's what I have been told from my banking contacts. The movement that's going to take place with these other currencies has never happened before. The VND started bouncing around yesterday. Last night around midnight it showed at 43 cents. This morning it was around 13 cents. The IQD showed in the banks at $4 and also around $16 but probably won't stay there. Kuwait is also going to revalue but the IQD will come out higher.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum