OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
In Case You Wondered … EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
In Case You Wondered … EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
In Case You Wondered … EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
In Case You Wondered … EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
In Case You Wondered … EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
In Case You Wondered … EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
In Case You Wondered … EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
In Case You Wondered … EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
In Case You Wondered … EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
In Case You Wondered … EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Case You Wondered …

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Case You Wondered … Empty In Case You Wondered … Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

In Case You Wondered …

Posted October 20, 2014 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Hildegard, Hildegard von Bingen, October 2014 Energies, Self-Care. 1 Comment
No, it’s not just you.
A lot of people really are going bonkers right now, and even if they manage to keep it together upstairs, people’s bodies are making up for that apparent sanity by manifesting all sorts of crazy symptoms and outbursts. If you work in a healing capacity and you’ve received emergency phone calls, emails, texts and various other requests or demands for help, no, it’s not just you. If your calendar has so many things crossed out, added in and rearranged that you can only write in the margins, no, it’s not just you. If you’ve lost a cat, objects, friends and/or your mind, no it’s not just you.
Mercury’s Retrograde; we’ve got unknown planetary and other things pulling on Earth’s magnetic field; and in general, life’s a bit wild right now. Learn to surf those waves, because we’ve entered a period of chaos. I am personally doing fine after a nice autumn walk, fresh green juice, restorative music, time on the BioMat with a Still Point Inducer, followed by copious grounding snacks. Then again, I’m a Gemini, so I kind of thrive on chaos. ;)
If you feel less excited about these turbulent times, then maybe it will help to know you’re not alone. Reach out for human support if you need it, and remember that if you’re doing spiritual work in the world, then you also have a perfectly legitimate right to request and accept spiritual support. Ask and you shall receive — unless this happens to be one of those times specially designed to prove to you your own strength. :) Even if that’s the case, though, you can  expect your hidden strength to reveal itself in surprising and satisfying ways.
Regarding the Peanut Gallery — the doubters, the pokers, the prodders, the trick-or-treaters? Yep, they’re out early this year, ringing your emotional bells, demanding attention, threatening to trick you if you don’t provide exactly the treats they want. No, it’s not just you. I’m hearing from others and have experienced this myself. Be kind. People are struggling right now, and they feel increasingly off-kilter and ungrounded. It seems to be most intensely affecting some of the most usually “together” folks. If even the rock solid ones are struggling, then just imagine how people who don’t normally have it together are feeling.
A few other related tidbits that came through in sessions today:
Regarding ley line work and the fact that Masonic Temples, wifi towers and other not-so-positive things have been built on ley lines and their intersecting power points:
No, you don’t need to travel all over the world to find an old ley line and reactivate it. Work wherever you are. Connect with and love the land beneath your own two feet. Haven’t you heard? The North Pole is on the move. What Colette of Bealtaine Cottage calls “The Great Creatrix” is, indeed, radically reorganizing herself. That ongoing pole shift affects the ley lines, too. New intersections and sacred paths and points will arise where individuals have loved and nurtured the land back to health or where people (and there are many of you) have felt called to act as guardians of already beautiful power spots. All land is sacred.
ALL of it.
The Sacred Feminine will aid this process of activation and reactivation. Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Spirit: Five Sacred Things. Terra has greater wisdom and resources than most people imagine. We just need to show up and do our part, however small or large that seems. And we are not alone. Not on our planet, not in this galaxy, and not even in our own challenges. Instead of isolating, let’s band together. “Many hands make light work.”
Speaking of the Sacred Feminine, if you’re working to release this vital, creative energy into the falling patriarchal empire, then guess what? You don’t need to go about it via the old, patriarchal means. Seriously, why would you do that? Why would you try to fit this wonderfully emerging, wild, voluptuously abundant, unstoppable Sacred Feminine Force of Nature into tighty-whitey’s, neckties, button down shirts and three-piece suits? If you just realized you’re trying to do that, then please feel free to join the belly laughing Earth Mama and her attendant faeries playing tickle monster with you, you silly goose. It’s time to flow, baby, flow. (Drilling is so 2008.)
One client today said, “But it’s scary to live a magical life in a culture that doesn’t honor or support that.”
The sudden force of my reply surprised us both:
“About that ‘scary’ magical life … you mark my words:  The days are coming when it will be far scarier not to live a magical life than to live one. The patriarchy is dying. Why would you put your faith in something that’s already at death’s door? Something that has already proven itself to be a completely unsustainable wreck? Especially when your own natural path really is the magical, synchronous, sacred path! I don’t know exactly when, but mark my words, the days are coming when living anything but a magical life will be terrifying, so you might as well get used to it. Start now and enjoy the benefits. As you continue, you’ll create new pathways for others to travel when all the old roads crumble.”
We covered more today — much more — but I need to go back to my regularly scheduled rejuvenation. I’ll leave you with some Hildegard, who was kind enough to join me earlier on the BioMat:

Fare thee well upon the journey. This, too, shall pass.

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum