OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
An Emerging Understanding… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
An Emerging Understanding… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
An Emerging Understanding… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
An Emerging Understanding… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
An Emerging Understanding… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Emerging Understanding…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Emerging Understanding… Empty An Emerging Understanding… Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

An Emerging Understanding…

3 Votes

An Emerging Understanding… Mother-teresa-ripples
What an incredible sight to behold you are.  What an amazing series of events, of understandings, that came thru the readings yesterday!!  I am also understanding so clearly why the ET’s have started their conscious movement towards you, their incarnate human friend/family.
This new hexagonal bubble of creation was perfected on another planet (which one/ones, was not revealed at all) and those of you who have the task of understanding how this super powered creational field/bubble works to the max have friends that are showing up to help you remember.  There are also, interdimensional Beings assisting too, beyond those incarnate on different planets, there are those that exist between the betweens (smile.)
In one of the connections, I could see the (nameless) planet off to my left and earth in front of me, and the interdimensions that exist between the two worlds.  My lady in the field instructions were to access the interdimensional doorway within her new hexagonal creational field and bring back the wisdom, the working knowledge and application of why this is important.  Many people got a very similar message yesterday with their part in this new evolution.
Also, there are going to be many new ways of working, enhancing the energy field of life by these precious people, genuine wayshowers, as we mature into the fields of next year.
Another one of the lady’s yesterday, in her part with working with her hexagon, was all about really understanding the emoting energy frequenting being produced by mother earth.  Each quadrant that surrounded her feet, had a different “emoting” frequency.  I did try to change the word to emitting a frequency and spirit pulled my lips to put the correct word in, emoting!!
I suddenly remember spirits focus earlier this year as we were heading up towards this grand transition speaking about new, rarified emotions coming in, untainted by the human ego.  No doubt, this has everything to do with that.  Now to fully understand the rest of the story.
I was looking on the internet this morning in regards to Dr. Emoto’s death and suddenly I found these amazing pictures that is really telling the story of our present moment:
An Emerging Understanding… Dr-emoto-water-crystals
Looking at the bottom three, thank you completes the story, creates the circle of completion, surrounded by the hexagonal power house.  Love and appreciation as well as the selfless, serving woman known as mother theresa, hexagons!!!  Mother Theresa was continually in service to others and look at the enormity of her crystal hexagonal center.   In contrast, yet divine compliment, love and appreciation gathers so many other formations around the hexagon center, really amplifying the thought, what you put out comes back to you 100 fold.
Well, I am going to keep this short but sweet today.  My brain is semi-mushy (up a lot last night) and want to save the power reserves for those amazing Beings that will be standing in the field so we can continue to understand this amazing evolution we are at the forefront of creating.
I love you all so incredible much.  Big big ((((HUGZ))))) of loving gratitude to ALL!!
Lisa Gawlas    www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum