HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» A REAL Vampire Story
Today at 1:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» E.T. Disclosure in Media
Today at 12:36 pm by rosyglow23

» Alfred Webre - Ole Dammegard exposes international False Flag psyop corporate hub..
Today at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong/Shallow earthquake jolts Indonesia| Equivalent to 20 kilotons of TNT
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time lapse shows Aurora Australis over Queenstown New Zealand
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU FRONT OF SUN!!Anacapa Island Cove plus MORE
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Weapon Shot at UFO during Texas Thunderstorm plus MORE
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remembering those that died in a war that has no name
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks Vaccines with THE KiNK!
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles ~ Summers Lane (2), Nr Broad Hinton, Wiltshire.
Today at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 28: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Today at 7:30 am by Avebury

» Dave Schmidt - Be Aware and Be Mindful. More Deliberate Misinformation 5/28/2017
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» SETH RICH MURDER INVESTIGATION BOMBSHELL
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are you Hearing High Pitched Frequencies: What Could It Mean?
Today at 12:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Experience is Created in the Now (Extra-Dimensionality)
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal prosecutor found on Hollywood beach as plot thickens
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK Government To Release All “Secret” British UFO Sighting Files After Election Next Month
Yesterday at 7:43 pm by bs4ever

» Ancient Anunnaki statue found on Mars? NASA Rover snaps curious image
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fibonacci alignments of the Azores Pyramid and submerged city of Poseida
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SETH RICH TIMELINE REVEALS QUESTIONS THAT HAVEN’T BEEN ANSWERED
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 pm

St. Germaine:--- 10/25/14
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:28:54 PM
Subject: St. Germaine:

St. Germaine:

This is St. Germaine and I come at quite an auspicious time, a time that has been a long time awaited by many of you. Yes, you have heard over and over, “Now is the time.” “It is going to happen today.” And so on and so on. But at some point you are going to realize that it is really going to start. When it starts it will begin somewhat calmly and then gain momentum more and more and more. And certainly when that begins, it will begin with the financial changes that have been spoken of many times. And that, my friends, my brothers, my sisters, is right around the corner.

Know that I, St. Germaine, am involved with this financial changeover and have been for some time now. You could say that it is “my baby” in a sense. I have been involved with this and working with this for a very long time. And many who have been working with me have been putting all of their efforts into this. It is not some small little thing that is about to happen. It is a major change, a major shift. When it happens there will be no question about what is going on because all of those things that you know today are going to change. Certainly not all at once or overnight but as the times move along or as it has been said many times, the frequency increases, there will be change after change after change.[/b]

You are awaiting the financial change and when it comes it will be the first domino to fall. And fall it shall. We are not going to give dates for those days are long past. But look at the frequencies, as you feel what is happening, you can feel the vibrations increasing and you know at some point the tipping point must be reached. It is at that point now! So, you will begin to see these various things, what you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon.

So be patient just a little while longer, my brothers and sisters. It is here and it is going to “rock your world”.

That is all I have for this time. Go in peace and love. Continue on in your journey and be mindful at all times that it is a journey. It is not the destination that you are after but the journey that you are on.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:10 PM
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
[/b]
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm

what is Gesara???

Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
what is Gesara???

The GLOBAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:21 pm

thanks yman... had not noticed that one before.

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:30 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
what is Gesara???

NESARA on steroids, every single human alive is supposed to get life changing amounts of money

Well, thats Veronica Keen sorted then
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:56 pm

More like friggin GUESS ara!!!

This RV is done bullshit has been going on for weeks, what we want to hear is the shit is visible to the public. If you can't provide those words keep the rest of this shit for the guru websites, its seriously not hard UGH!!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:59 am

NanneeRose wrote:
More like friggin GUESS ara!!!

This RV is done bullshit has been going on for weeks, what we want to hear is the shit is visible to the public. If you can't provide those words keep the rest of this shit for the guru websites, its seriously not hard UGH!!!

Supposed to be announcements this week so Iraq can pay their bills, one went as far as to say that the Dinar will be gold backed which will equate to one Dinar is equal to one metric gram of gold.

The current gold price per gram varies slightly depending where you look, the average is £25 GBP per gram

Do I believe this? I would like to, yet call me a crusty cynic but I have a feeling gold backed is a touch presumptuous
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:53 am

Yeah I doubt it bs!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: DIRECT MESSAGE TO ST GERMAINE from Anonymous   Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:05 pm

NanneeRose wrote:
Yeah I doubt it bs!!

DIRECT MESSAGE TO ST GERMAINE from Anonymous

DIRECT MESSAGE TO ST GERMAINE:
The Global Currency Reset, release of the BRICS banking system and NESARA/GESARA Announcements are to take place on or before 10/26/14 as indicated by Poofness/Susan/ZAP. No more of the damn excuses of you Arrogant Almighty Assholes.

The Annunaki tapped out/submitted over 20 years ago. Instead of merely removing their little snakes here on Earth, you Arrogant Almighty Assholes just had to play your little financial/military war games with these little snakes. Because you did not show the Angels of Earth the respect to walk in our shoes and in our linear time, time is of absolutely no essence to you Arrogant Almighty Assholes. Another in a long line of failures for not only the Angels of Earth, but all the Angels of Creation. From my reading, 74 trillion years of nothing but abject failure. Simply could not be The Good Shepherds you were supposed to be.

No more excuses, no more failures. The Angels of Earth, the Promised Angels for all of Creation, are to experience their financial freedom. Our little Angels, our children, our kids, have suffered and been sacrificed far too long. Their suffering and sacrifice ends on 10/26/14.

If it does not end on 10/26/14, prepare to meet my judgment.

Anonymous

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:53 AM
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:10 pm

well now.... that is interesting

point / counter point

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Now theres a brave soul....courting the wrath of Divinities lol

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 pm

OMFG Yman do not quote that St Germaine or McCrappy bullshit to me please!

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Well here we are after Saturday and the announcement of the islamic new year, now in Monday and no movement, yet the "predictions" are the IMF/UN "have fixed it"

(fixed what?)

And we must now all look to Thursday, same old pattern eh....wait for someone to come along and post this latest crud in full

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:44 pm

yeppers! It is the end of the day on the 26th and ..... gasp!!!!..... no RV news

I am shocked!!! hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:55 pm

who woulda thunked it

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh I'm shocked!! 

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm

One of the usual offending sites has been suspended, meant to say that earlier but forgot

http://box891.bluehost.com/suspended.page/disabled.cgi/nesaranetwork.com
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:59 pm

well I wonder what that is about... huh

the plot thickens....

Back to top Go down

St. Germaine:"What you have heard as the re-valuation and global currency re-set, all of these are coming. Of course, NESARA and the world expression of GESARA is also coming soon"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: