OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A GEORGI STANKOV RANT – QUESTIONS REGARDING STANKOV’S THEORY ON ASCENSION

Posted on November 4, 2014 by Ines

Reading some of Georgi Stankov’s work left me quite perplexed. If you’re not a scientist or have not studied the construction and function of our universe such as photons, matter, space, time, energy; it is very difficult to read his work.
I started out with reading his latest posts trying to put my finger on his current state of mind and reality as he sees it, then proceeded into more deeper scientific work. I must admit, it requires total quite, no interruptions and reading it over a few times, even that is not yet sunk into my brain, but hey, I’m just not a scientific person.
My first instinctual feeling about Stankov was arrogance, is it his style of writing or interpreter using certain words that make him look arrogant, can’t say because Stankov’s character and personality or not important as the veracity of his work he puts forth. He claims to be ascended  back as a Logos God and multidimensional being. No comment on that one yet, I have not read enough material to comment on that part.
As I read deeper into his website, I must say that I can relate to his posts about why the new age movement didn’t succeed in it’s goals and what happens to channelers when ego controls them. Although he insists that channelers are not very intelligent in the knowledge of science, theosophy, philosophy and Gnosticism, that lacking intelligence they were actually picked out by the Archons/dark entities because they would not ask many questions related to how things actually work.
People just swallow the information because they too have little or no understanding in the structure of unIverses, astral planes, dimensions etc.
Actually, when I think about it, the only human I can think of that has scientific background/education is Tom Kenyon who channels the Hathor.  Kathryn E. May is a psychologist, though I can’t see how, but that’s not a background that will help to deal with  matters in a scientific method.
Suzy Ward, Mike Quinsey, Blossom Goodchild, Sheldon Nidle, Montague Keen, Peggy Black; none of these folks have a background in science/physics or astronomy. Are the content of their messages without a scientific content because they don’t understand it, or were they chosen to channel simple messages?
I often wondered when listening to Kathryn as she channeled these entities that none of them spoke in a matter of scientific knowledge such as what came first– galaxies or universes, how are planets created and how long does it take to make a planet habitable,  you know; things that you and I may read about it from our human scientists but I was interested in those things and mainly the reason why I started to listen to the messages.
These entities basically regurgitated information that we more or less already know or information we can find online. Mathew, Mike, Blossom, Monty, Sheldon and the rest  start out their messages with: “Things are changing On planet earth, it is getting very exciting indeed” I mean, what is so new and different about this? We know this already.
So, I agree with Stankov on the fact that the channels do not offer much when it comes to a philosophical discussion explaining to us how things work outside our reality.
I don’t know about you, but hearing some scientific knowledge from these entities could have changed my mind and would have accepted them as being who they claimed to be, but everything they communicated about was so rudimentary, so 3D in nature, at times I felt like they saw us as stupid humans by advising us on how to behave, what to eat and not eat, this was the red flag for me, I just didn’t hear or feel any higher intelligence, something that I could learn and add to my pot of knowledge.
I remember once listening to Father God talking about being vegetarian and said how it’s bad to kill animals and eat meat. Anne DeHart was the show host and after the channel was done she says: “Are we not so lucky to have father god gives us advice on meat, we are so fortunate to get this kind of information.” I won’t tell you what I thought when I heard her say that, but I’m sure you can guess.
Stankov made some bad predictions, he predicted that humanity would ascend Dec. 21.2012, after the 3 day stasis, most evolved souls would automatically ascend to the lower levels of 5th dimension.
Because of this missed prediction, I’m feeling a bit uneasy about this work but I still need to study the material and find out what went wrong and why. He talks about LBP (Light Body Process) that we all have to go through in order to ascend, but he states: “It is not intended that many incarnated entities should go through the individual LBP, which is extremely exhausting and physically debilitating. Very few personalities will have the stamina to survive all the tortures of the LBP for such a long time, in my case, for more than 12 years in the last and most intense phase without a single pause. It will be inhuman”.
Then he goes on to say that most evolved souls will ascend to the lower levels of 5D anyway, so it’s confusing and like I said, need to do some more research on this. I can’t see anyone going through a process that last for years and it’s very debilitating. Also, this was his experience and doesn’t mean that everyone would have the same one. I personally don’t feel that is necessary. I feel that as long as we have a good heart, good intentions and that he we have been actively working towards making this planet a better place to live, that we will ascend. Even at that stage I find it unfair. I think that if we call came here, then we should all ascend together and maybe that is the case too.  I just don’t like using the term Ascend because we’re not going  anywhere, our vibration is increasing and as a result we will transcend matter into energy form.
There is a lot of information about LBP online from different sources. Some claim the LBP is the process of Earth and she draws us with her. Stankov claims it’s a difficult process and that he is only one that actually explains it properly. He states that we must surrender our ego to our soul. This contradicts the human experience. Basically, you have to give up all mundane efforts and activities and follow the inner voice of the soul, which now becomes predominant. What does that mean exactly? He offers on explanation on that.
Do you know what I have been working on for the last few years? Surrendering my ego, yet after reading Stankov material, it’s the first time I hear about LBP. In fact, check my blog archives, nowhere will you find anything on this subject. Intuitively was doing this. I just knew it was something I had to work on.
Have I been successful? I have and I know this by comparing my behaviors, actions, thoughts from even last year, and can see the difference. I used to be very competitive, had to be the best in everything, needed constant assurance about my physical appearance, expected apologies if someone hurt me, I would argue on a subject until I exhausted the other person and they gave up, but even while leaving they would tell me I was wrong and that we would continue another time. I believed that only I knew the real truth and it was my job to teach everyone.
1. I no longer have the need to be right, even when I know I’m right. I don’t voice or debate it. I say it once and let whoever choose to accept or insist on me being wrong, it matters not. I really work hard on this blog, work at not debating, insisting or convincing. I really try to just allow and accept readers views, even when I feel they are far out of touch with reality.
2. I don’t express my feelings in any negative way, in other words, if I’m angry, I work it out myself, by involving the person I am angry with invites the ego. I just tell the person their word or action caused a feeling of anger inside of me, just so they know, I forgive them and use EFT to remove any residues.
3. I don’t talk much about my health issues in a negative way, because people express sorrow or compassion which the ego wants/needs. You see whether I tell you or not, whether you show compassion or not does not change the way I feel, so no need to talk about it. My partner asks me what level of pain I am at for the day, only because we plan our day in the morning and if he knows my pain levels are high, he’s not going to ask me to go outside and do any work in the yard.
4. I stopped coloring my hair, I did this to look good, the ego wanted compliments, it feels great. For others it may be self esteem and self confidence, I have confidence, so there was no need to color the hair, it no longer served a purpose for anything.
5. I don’t buy clothes that I don’t need, ego wants to have a lot of crap hanging in the closet collecting mothballs.
The rest is difficult to explain because we are all so different and our ego has different needs, but for me it was letting go of things/thoughts of being the best, strongest, loudest, cleanest, fastest etc., as I was very competitive. I had to be the best in everything. I still am because I do everything with love, but I don’t need to post it on FB or tell everyone, it’s now my own private accomplishment and self-worth, not ego based.
Admitting mistakes and apologizing come naturally now, I feel humbled when someone points out my flaws and actually feel gratitude because it’s something I missed or didn’t see, so I can work on improving that part of myself.
Will we Ascend? This term doesn’t fit.
Ascension-noun-1. Act of ascent 2. the bodily ascending of christ from earth to heaven
Ascend-verb-1. to move, climb or go upward, 2. slant upward, 3. to rise to a higher point.
dictionary.reference.com
I have said many times that I am not leaving mother earth. She has taken care of us millions of years and in these end times we need each other. The day it happens, it will literally be like a big bang with brilliant colors, sounds from deep inner earth, images shifting, non-organic objects will start  to fade in and out, the only things that will stay with us are organic objects/things. This is the moment when Gaia leaps for the final jump into 5th dimension frequency, our Schuman resonance will increase and we become light bodies. I call this re integration where all of our parts come together as ONE. Depending on why we came here and our soul maturity, we will either stay on Earth and together with the human family return the planet to it’s brilliance. Many of us will leave back to our homes.
After all is done there will be less than 1 billion souls on the planet  permanently but Earth at first will become the main attraction. Souls have been waiting millions of years for us to wake up and Earth is the most beautiful planet in the multiverses. Also, we humans are mixed with so many different gene pools that we are one of a kind.
So that is my version of the Event, I have lived it in my lucid dreams many times. Not everyone will make it but those that don’t will continue to experience 3D until they are ready. We will be parallel to that world and will be able to go in and out, the rest I’m not sure about, all I know is that it was all worth it and can’t wait to go home.
I still have many dreams/parallel lives that I have written down and not yet interpreted. In the last year alone my dream time has been very active. In fact, I rarely wake up feeling rested, some mornings I wake up very stiff, so I know that I was active in another life/astral plane. Having the need to urinate wakes me up, on the way to the bathroom I’m usually thinking “holy crap, I know I am going to remember this in the morning”, and I do this each time I go to the bathroom, but by morning only pieces of the dreamtime remain, so I write down what I do remember and keep a diary on the dreams. It’s usually after an event that I can refer to a specific dream and remember why, but it’s not something that interests me in terms of researching and keeping a pad and pencil by my table, you see, most of the time I don’t even remember returning to bed, I’m a heavy sleeper. The increases in my lucid dreams is also an indicator that I am either maturing as a soul or the event is nearing. .Whatever it is, I’m ready for it. I did my best and gave it my best, and have overcome the need for material things, I’m totally detached from that, and I have saved a lot of money by not spending it on things “I need to have”. Thanks for reading!

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum