Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Be the Change You Want to See. Is That All?

Be the Change You Want to See. Is That All?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Be the Change You Want to See. Is That All? on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Be the Change You Want to See. Is That All?
2014/11/09 by Kris Nelson 0

“Be the change you want to see.” Is that it? There is more to it than that.
We are limited in some respects in the degree of change we can manifest in this system. I want to create a new way of living, but I can’t do that as things are, as we are all in this together, co-creating the world we all live in. What others do affects us, what we do affects them. Their actions to create the world they want will override my ability to properly create the new way of living.  I could change my little localized area, move somewhere isolated, go build in the woods, etc. and focus more on enjoyment,  “my freedom” and “my truth”, and leave everyone to their self-destruction and ignore it all, welcoming my eventual self-destruction. If some of us know where to go, we still can’t create the world we want while others are not willing to create it, who are still creating the current condition we are all living in, and this is preventing us from properly creating in the new way with the collective condition changing together. We need to help others understand what needs to stop, in order to bring about what should be.
Being the change is limited by the change possible within the existing framework of living. Helping others get to the same point where a critical mass can effect the real lasting change is more productive than isolated pockets of “being the change” in some minor forms here and there, while not going far enough into the Truth and Morality, while others work to progressively wake up people about the collective condition we all have let ourselves get into, and all continue to allow. Isolation in the woods or a commune will not resolve anything in the long run. This is one planet, all in this wagon going off the cliff together. If we can’t get everyone to change direction, we are all headed off the cliff no matter how far into the woods you wanted to live the “free” and ignorant life of enjoyment. Priorities matter, and the service to Truth and Morality is a priority everyone needs to put at the forefront of their lives, right now.
Being the change in alignment with Truth and Morality, along with helping others do the same, is a good change to be. Being the change in a way of living alone, isolated, not caring for Truth and Morality all the way, only partial alignment with Natural Moral Law, is not enough. The cart we are all in is still going off the cliff, even while you make your little section nice and peaceful for you to live in, everyone else will destroy everything, including you or your descendants, and then all your isolated freedom and enjoyment will not have made any significance to help yourself, those you care for, nor the rest of humanity, evolve beyond the predatory dominator consciousness. Ignorance is not good, it leads to self-destruction through a restriction in knowledge which restricts a fuller more accurate understanding of reality, thus a restriction in available choices you are aware of that provide for your, or humanities, positive betterment or negative harm. Learning is the key. Knowledge doesn’t automatically get absorbed or understood. Do the work.

Thanks to: http://evolveconsciousness.org

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum