Latest topics
» More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess? by Anna von Reitz
Today at 1:56 pm by microaggressor

» UFO News ~ MYSTERY UFO Speeds By Weather Satellite plus MORE
Today at 1:33 pm by microaggressor

» Message to Members and Guests
Today at 12:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orionids 2017 "Meteorlapse"
Today at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru will soon be ‘visible like moon plus MORE
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11:11 Synchronicity- Are You Seeing It Too?
Today at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Transformation: 7 Paradigm-Shifting Humanitarian Solutions
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Fires Defy the Laws of Physics
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ War Crimes! Melanie Vritschan's Baby Kidnapped by Brussels Hospital - False Psychiatric Charges
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Just Confirmed That Earth Has Two Moons
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Puma Punku And Tiwanaku Bolivia September 2017 With Engineer Cliff
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Best Documentary on Weather Weapons
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Earth's Underworld is Real and Scientists Just Mapped It
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About Dunford -- Get Ready by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump plans to release classified JFK documents
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Ran CIA Child Trafficking Ring
Yesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Official? -- Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Craft near MacDill AFB
Yesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfowars sells their sheep lead.
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by Avebury

» The Stink of Pink: Why Mammograms Are Vastly Oversold
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TREK [Part 3] by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Brian" expected to smash into Ireland and parts of the UK
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Social Media Shock and Awe
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by Avebury

» Max Igan - Covert Weapons - Quiet Wars
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Corrupt Federal Judges, Bankers, Lawyers & Politicians Grow Rich on the Backs of U.S. Inventors
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle

The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle on Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle

Posted by Ree on May 25, 2012 at 14:38 in Ree's Channels
Back to Ree's Channels Discussions

I am Rakhealle. I come through now with information regarding the coming Earth changes. There is much speculation amongst you regarding what is about to unfold. Many of you are waiting for the mass arrests to be televised. I would like to take the opportunity to inform you all that this event, as magnificent as you all perceive it to be, will be dwarfed by the many splendours about to be revealed. The focus on the mass arrests, although valid, is a focus upon the old paradigm and in some cases is driven by the desire for revenge. The new paradigm is about love and forgiveness. The ones who repressed you have been removed for rehabilitation or through the choice of free will, have chosen to redeem themselves in the light of God. The ones who have served in positions of power who have chosen to redeem themselves are struggling with the magnitude of their acts of repression and destruction upon this planet. I am asking you now to remember that this planet was once plagued by unseen forces working in the astral plane and behind the scenes in the political arena. These forces of darkness had many methods of corrupting the hearts and minds of those who held positions of power. The majority of the people involved were unaware of these forces and the effect they were placing upon them. I am asking you now to remember you God-self and remember the power of forgiveness. The world as it stands is in need of the healing, transformational effect of forgiveness and you, dear ones, the light holders, the light workers, hold tremendous power and your thoughts and feelings have an effect on the energetic state of the world. God, our creator, holds no judgment or anger towards the ones who have made choices un-aligned with freedom and truth for all. We are moving into the age of enlightenment and as enlightened beings it is time to choose forgiveness over anger and assist in this final transition to the new paradigm. It is with the upmost respect and gratitude for the work you have so selflessly done that I remind you of these truths now.

Namaste Rakhealle

2 Re: The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle on Fri May 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Another message pointing out how & why we must forgive those who have wronged us...no matter how hard that may be! ❤

3 Re: The Power of Forgivness -Rakhealle on Fri May 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Actually, I've found the act of forgiveness of another to free me from the bondage created within me by unforgiveness, releasing me from the captivity of unforgiveness and revenge. It is indeed very freeing and healthy to be done with the weight of being judgmental and negative toward another who has wronged me; why would I wish to allow another the power to place me in bondage of unforgiveness?

By His Holy Spirit within me, I am empowered to forgive as I have been forgiven... Halleluyah!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum