OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A MESSAGE FROM KRYON YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS

Posted on November 12, 2014 by Ines

My first Kryon book in the 90’s was a mint green glossy cover and gold embossed. I don’t remember what I ate for lunch yesterday but some things are unforgettable and Kryon’s first book changed my whole perspective on life. Fascinating journey it sure has been for me and for Lee Carroll  no doubt.
Over the years Kryon has been an educator, a motivator, a mentor. Every message filled with love and sadness watching us run around blind and not understanding what is going on. Although the title of this video sounds negative, IT IS NOT.
Revelation of Darkness is about the time NOW. We are winning the battle, and because we are winning, the dark is angry and is going to get angrier. Know this, as I have been saying this since the beginning that we will do this, that each of us are doing what they should be doing, that each of us is responsible for our destiny, working together to remove the shackles that bind us.
I listened to this video below over and over again, each time I listened, I picked up something new, each time I listened, I realized that the reality we are in now, will soon be over, we have won, but there is still the cleaning up to do. Please listen to this, it can change your life if you have not yet awoken to the truth of who you are.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum