OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete

Posted by HATTER on November 13, 2014
Posted in: DAVID WILCOCK. Tagged: DAVID WILCOCK. Leave a comment
DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete Th?id=HN.608049575693717062&pid=15

NWO

NO WORLD ORDER

DAVID WILCOCK : we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be obsolete Davidwilcockfront
Comment by dwilcock on November 12, 2014 @ 10:41 pm
I spent all day yesterday gathering new info from insiders. Things are ramping up VERY quickly. My mind has been blown wide open. Lots of new people are starting to come forward and they may just be the first wave.
Apparently the preferred method of how the Alliance will get the planet back is going to continue to involve behind-the-scenes work for a period of time. It may or may not depending upon how fast certain things move.
Although I do not at all advocate this approach, we have the number-one source available to one of my highest-level insiders saying that we are going to see major people getting knocked off and it will be made to look like accidents. This could go on for weeks or even months. This was independently confirmed by others.
There will be a decisive shift, I was told. Some of the intel suggested it could happen fairly quickly.

The most intriguing new tidbit was that it will reach a point where everyone knows about the Cabal and what they were up to on an extremely public level. Once this happens, the media will be MANDATED to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, whether they like it or not.
I am going to keep a steady focus on getting a video pipeline established. The dream I just woke up from told me to relentlessly focus on this. There will be a need for it soon enough, as if there isn’t already.
- David
Comment by dwilcock on November 12, 2014 @ 10:54 pm
There is some intel, which I do not believe is credible, suggesting that things could very dramatically shift in just a few weeks. Part of this job is to assess the value of certain intel and not pass things along unless they seem to help.
Many times I have heard imminent-sounding things and decided not to pass them along, and then they didn’t happen. No matter who tries to plan what, things have their own speed of traveling. Windows open and windows close. Opportunities shift on an hourly basis with the political winds.
Some of the most exciting new information concerns the secret space program. There is no question that ET activity has dramatically ramped up in and around the earth. Disclosure is very much going to be a part of this, and part of what embarrasses our shadow government is there are so many different folks out there that they honestly don’t know what the heck is going on.
The “learning curve” is going to be significant. I have been charting the progress towards Disclosure on my show and there is much more to say on this. One insider said that all this fighting over the financial system, and how we change it, is valiant but also sadly foolish, as we are right on the brink of changes so massive that money will be as obsolete as the Pony Express.
- David
Comment by dwilcock on November 12, 2014 @ 11:10 pm
OK, one last thing taken from some of my written notes:
“We will see the arrest and prosecution of top banksters, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, anyone who has been violating the law. This will target people and groups who have used lobbyists to change a law from something that was real and good for humanity into something that would further their cause. People who have blatantly violated laws and committed treasonous acts contrary to the life and living conditions of humans are strongly likely to be arrested or certainly thwarted. This will also include a significant majority of the senate and congress in the United States.”
There you have it. The other stuff that is imminent will be fascinating if it happens, and if so we don’t have to wait long, so I am content to just “sit here watching the wheels go round and round…”
- David
From shad01:
Russian warships ‘heading to Australia’
November 12,2014
A CONVOY of heavily armed Russian war ships, including at least one high powered missile cruiser, are cruising international waters to Australia’s north, Defence has confirmed.
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/russian-warships-heading-to-australia/story-fncynjr2-1227120928528
I think the only weapon the cabal have left is the media.
This is their last effort for World War 3.
Comment by dwilcock on November 12, 2014 @ 11:16 pm
Ironically I had a dream that said exactly that just yesterday morning. The Cabal basically no longer exists except as a tired old story that they are telling in movies, pop music, video games and media disinfo.
- David
From shad01:
David your insights into what’s going on are very appreciated. Thank you for all that you do.
Comment by dwilcock on November 12, 2014 @ 11:24 pm
That’s what we’re all here for! I thank you for saying it.
One insider who actually did interviews for my upcoming second show said I am in a singularly unique position here with regards to the nature and type of leaks I’m getting, and I have a responsibility to put it out there. Ben is also in such a position.
There is lots of “hatorade” to be drunk out there, but if you know what I know, you wouldn’t be concerned about any of it!
- David

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum