Latest topics
» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » "No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

We broadcast from Chicago, site of the largest NATO summit in the organization’s six-decade history. On Sunday, veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, as well as members of Afghans for Peace, led a peace march of thousands of people. Iraq Veterans Against the War held a ceremony where nearly 50 veterans discarded their war medals by hurling them down the street in the direction of the NATO summit. We hear the soldiers’ voices as they return their medals one by one from the stage. "I’m here to return my Global War on Terror Service Medal in solidarity with the people of Iraq and the people of Afghanistan," said Jason Hurd, a former combat medic who spent 10 years in the U.S. Army. "I am deeply sorry for the destruction that we have caused in those countries and around the globe." [includes rush transcript]

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks godsfool713, for sharing this!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

angels77

angels77
This is so emotional..... I was very moved at this and have sent it to a lot of my friends. This great video wasn't shown on maintstream media of course but those who follow Amy Goodman's democracynow.org will get to view this great video.

I hope others are as moved and affected as I am.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum