Latest topics
» One King to Rule Them All by TS Caladan
Today at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giza Plateau 2017: Obvious Evidence Of Lost Ancient High Technology
Today at 5:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizza Too Spicy For Alex Jones? Changes Pizzagate Stance the DAY Before D.C. Protests!
Today at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orgy Of Rothschild Bankers: No Such Thing As Conspiracies
Today at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPIC: Black Knight UFO "MESSAGE Translated" 'OUR HOME IS EPSILON BOOTIS, a DOUBLE STAR'
Today at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/19 - 3/25
Today at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Oil Leak in North Dakota, 3 Times Worse Than Reported !! March 25 2017
Today at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - The Truth May Scare You... (Secrets of NWO Rockefeller Family EXPOSED)
Today at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - So, I Am a Vatican Spy? plus more
Today at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Red Haired Giants & Sitecah - Lovelock Cave, Nevada
Today at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Frequency stones, red headed race, Nevada, activation and depth charge!
Today at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project Trailer Video
Today at 11:23 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ German Fake Sun Validates Planet X Researchers plus MORE
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO decloaked over Popocatépetl Volcano plus MORE
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FullDisclosure Update - March 25, 2017
Today at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draconian Mind Control & Christianity Debunked - Sevan Bomar
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Old Manuscript Tells of Mythical Battle Between Aztec Giant and the Conquistadores
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Keys to Access the Deeper Dimensions of Life
Today at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oroville 17 March Spectacular Re-Opening of Main Spillway
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paranormal Experiences Reported by 55% of Nurses, Study Finds
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maps to the Stars: Beautiful astronomical drawings from the 19th century
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stratosfear - Sacred
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Marijuana Strain Has Finally Been Trademarked
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Is Scrambling To Bury This Breaking Story – Don’t Let This Go Unshared!
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Peru disaster update: 80,000 injured and 150,000 properties damaged
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» MYSTERIOUS "Sphere" Discovered On Mars & More!
Today at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Peter Pan Meets Pyramid Head I
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JAN 25 #2: GLOBAL CALL (TO SCAM THE GULLIBLE OUT OF DONATION MONEY)
Today at 2:58 am by Red Panda

» The Divide Between 3D and 4/5D is Becoming More Unavoidable
Today at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI rescues 82 children in sex trafficking sweep
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - The Japanese government is trying to murder me
Yesterday at 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAR 24: OUCH (Exactly! These Scams Are Painful to Watch!!)
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Forested arenas are cleared of invasives
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » yes-they-are-all-importantant-but-this-one-is-the-gotcha

yes-they-are-all-importantant-but-this-one-is-the-gotcha

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Yes…They are all Importantant. But this one is the “GOTCHA!”

Posted on November 18, 2014 by arnierosner
On Nov 18, 2014, at 12:27 PM, Arnie Rosner wrote:
Dear Josephine,
Thank you for this paper on the 28th Amendment. This is an important item to be considered.
There are many important issues that are also of concern. However, there appears to be some issues which may be so significant that they will provide the opportunity for the people to use as the truth and evidence to bring an end to tyrannical private corporation under which the current Congress operates.
May I respectfully suggest you take a moment and review the official document, at the link below. It was created by the sate legislature of Georgia and entered into the public record, in 1957. Note this is the entire state legislature…the house and the senate. Also please note there were 12 other states directly involved as well.
Your kind attention is also pointed to the fact that based upon the full-faith and credit clause, all states are obligated to also recognize the issues as lawfully and legally recognized. Therefore, the criminal behavior of those identified in the institutions involved are officially implicated and can not be explained away or denied. The referenced document provides:
[list=MailOutline]
[*]Irrefutable evidence of the deception and crimes of fraud committed against the American people.
[*]A detailed description to accompany citizen complaints as per Misprision of a Felony Title 18 U.S.C. § 4.
[*]And to add evidence to support the following—Attention: ALL Supreme Court Justices; ALL FEDERAL DISTRICT JUDGES—YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED
[/list]
In my view on this matter, we the people, must demand this matter be addressed properly. I do not believe the American people, made aware of these facts, will behave as we have been described in the following:

MEMORIAL TO CONGRESS — FOURTEENTH AND FIFTEENTH AMENDMENTS TO U.S. CONSTITUTION BE DECLARED VOID

To those who recognize the seriousness of this situation and are prepared to act as Americans, please feel free to contact me (contact information below). I have already taken preliminary steps to address this matter and I am willing to share the details.
Thank you,

Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

MartyM

Good post, and I applaud those who do put forth the effort to share the knowledge and awaken the sheeple... however even with the knowledge of this, when the Top of the heap in the judicial (injustice) system is fully emersed in the corruption / concealment of same, WHO is going to hold them ALL to be accountable and see to it that the appropriate punishment is exacted ?
   The only obvious answer is 'The People', but as soon as the people do wake up and attempt to hold 'Public Servents' accountable, We / They are deemed Extreamists or Terrorists and made out to be the Enemy of the State...
   Seems hopeless which is of course what is intended, by those perpetrating the corruption.  If we just give up (also what is intended) then we become as much the problem...  We CAN and WILL overcome this problem for our time is NOW and theirs is done. It is written...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
EXACTLY Marty!

We can not and will never give up! It is why we are here. 
We can not and will not lose hope! It is why we are here.
We can not and will not allow those that rape, pillage and plunder to continue. It is why we are here!

You may not see it but "they" are freaking out and their death rattle is almost at a decibel that it can be heard by the masses.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum