Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin "SOURCE CODE" Revealed!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Ex Senator & SCAMMER Dave ScHmIdT & META1 Take Down Incriminating Evidence on Their Fraud Driven Website! TICK TICK SEC IS COMING FOR YOU :)
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by RamblerNash

» ucpete says (about Meta1 Coin): "100% scam"
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by RamblerNash

» Polaris: The North Star
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - U S Seeking to Detain Supertanker Shipping Iranian Oil
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Doxxing Leader Corey Notso Goode Must be Desparate to Join Up with #BABYUNI to DOX CW! YIKES!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Geometric Stone Spheres of Ancient Scotland & Orkney
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious STEALTHY "Craft" spotted in Clouds - HUGE Fireball lights up Mediterranean!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Presidents and UFOs. What do they know? What can they do? Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Fireball Shoots Out Mysterious Orb Above Egyptian Pyramid plus MORE
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

November 21, 2014   / 895 views  
     [url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/musician-uses-sound-to-manipulate-tesla-coil-fire-and-matter/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/feature_image_template27-620x400-150x150.jpg&description=Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter] [/url]  

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter Feature_image_template27-620x400Nigel Stanford isn’t just a musical genius, but by the looks of this video he has a strong passion for science as well.
I have a personal love for cymatics, Tesla, and the Ruben’s tube (long tube of fire), and if you can bring all of these features together with amazing music you have blown my mind! 

What’s even better is the fact that everything you see in Stanford’s video is 100% pure. 

Besides some amazing camera work, no experiment was fabricated. 

In fact, you can see the behind scenes of this video HERE
“In 1999 I watched a documentary on Synesthesia — a disorder that effects the audio and visual functions of the brain. People with the disorder hear a sound when they see bright colours, or see a color when they hear various sounds. I don’t have it (I don’t think), but I have always felt that bass frequencies are red, and treble frequencies are white,” Stanford wrote.
“This got me thinking that it would be cool to make a music video where every time a sound plays, you see a corresponding visual element. Many years later, I saw some videos about Cymatics — the science of visualising audio frequencies — and the idea for the video was born.” (CNET)

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum