Latest topics
» Maximum security biolab opened a few years ago in...ahem... Wuhan, China
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Find Cell-Free Mitochondria in Human Blood
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Do Women Keep Going Missing on this Highway in Canada?
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doomsday Clock Moves 100 Seconds To Midnight – Closest Point Since Cold War
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fear and Loathing in Virginia
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by topspin2

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by RamblerNash

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus - 1-24-2020
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Statues Found By Deep Sea Divers!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 5 Observable Characteristics of UFOs plus MORE
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - The PLAN: 'SYSTEMIC DESTRUCTION of OLD GUARD'? plus more
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Aztlán Stones Describe The Extraterrestrial Visit Thousands of Years Ago
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sherman Pass Webcam Seems to Have Taken a Picture of ‘Bigfoot’
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Davos 2020 Trump & Iraqi President Barham Salih
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» PIE NET ZERO
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cue Twitter Storm... Fox Was Right About Woke - David Icke
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» "I was a climate alarmist. I believed the narrative" - Som Wardner Talks To Gareth Icke
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WHY ARE SO MANY NEW CAGERS PUSHING C60-ESS60?? Alfred Webre, Patty Greer & Chris Burress
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Incan megalithic stones
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

November 21, 2014   / 895 views  
     [url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/musician-uses-sound-to-manipulate-tesla-coil-fire-and-matter/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/feature_image_template27-620x400-150x150.jpg&description=Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter] [/url]  

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter Feature_image_template27-620x400 Nigel Stanford isn’t just a musical genius, but by the looks of this video he has a strong passion for science as well.
I have a personal love for cymatics , Tesla, and the Ruben’s tube (long tube of fire), and if you can bring all of these features together with amazing music you have blown my mind! 

What’s even better is the fact that everything you see in Stanford’s  video is 100% pure. 

Besides some amazing camera work, no experiment was fabricated. 

In fact, you can see the behind scenes of this video HERE
“In 1999 I watched a documentary on Synesthesia — a disorder that effects the audio and visual functions of the brain. People with the disorder hear a sound when they see bright colours, or see a color when they hear various sounds. I don’t have it (I don’t think), but I have always felt that bass frequencies are red, and treble frequencies are white,” Stanford wrote.
“This got me thinking that it would be cool to make a music video where every time a sound plays, you see a corresponding visual element. Many years later, I saw some videos about Cymatics — the science of visualising audio frequencies — and the idea for the video was born.” (CNET )

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum