OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOT NEWS FLASH :"OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!"

+2
Herb Lady
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 58 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 58,000,000 VIEWS

HOT NEWS FLASH

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER UNDER CONTROL OF THE CORPORATION. OBAMA SIGNED DOCUMENTS TO END THE CORPORATION CONTROL OF THE USA. NEXT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC BY GENERAL CARTER HAM. RENO AND WASHINGTON IS CELEBRATING!

Found atwww.nesaranews.blogspot.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, I sure hope so!!!

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

Well as much as I wish for that to be true, Think about it, how many times has 'O' signed off on the RV that we still don't have? I can think of at least a dozen or more purported times... jus' sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What a load of shit!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

MartyM wrote:Well as much as I wish for that to be true, Think about it, how many times has 'O' signed off on the RV that we still don't have? I can think of at least a dozen or more purported times... jus' sayin.

Obama has no control of RV. The One Who Holds GOLD controls RV/GCR. Both The Devine Sources and the Chinese Dragon Family have repeatedly Stopped The Release of RV/GCR Every time The Cabals Tried To Steal Dinar, Dong, etcs.

bs4ever

bs4ever

The Chinese Dragon family need to stop "dragon" their damn feet and neuter this cabal they keep referring to. The Divine could do this in a heartbeat.....so why have neither given any indication of being in the least concerned?.

The banks and crooks can be stopped quite effectively as Iceland proved, so if Iceland can do it why can't the all powerful Chinese Dragons? And the Divine can do anything they want can they not?

So my conclusion is these reports are in the spherical and the plural to the extreme

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

ymoilman2

bs4ever wrote:The Chinese Dragon family need to stop "dragon" their damn feet and neuter this cabal they keep referring to. The Divine could do this in a heartbeat.....so why have neither given any indication of being in the least concerned?.

The banks and crooks can be stopped quite effectively as Iceland proved, so if Iceland can do it why can't the all powerful Chinese Dragons? And the Divine can do anything they want can they not?

So my conclusion is these reports are in the spherical and the plural to the extreme

QUOTE and Unquote:The banks and crooks can be stopped quite effectively as Iceland proved, so if Iceland can do it why can't the all powerful Chinese Dragons? And the Divine can do anything they want can they not?

The Iceland case is very different from The USA case. The citizens in USA are Not Yet "Awaken" to the extend of the citizens of Iceland due to the largeness of the population and the Cabals degree of the control of the Corporate Government, the media,etcs. Also you must understand that  The Dragon Family is a Third Party.  The Devine is also restricted by the Freewill given by God to the Humans.

bs4ever

bs4ever

I understand more than you may think.

As a third party the Chinese Dragons are under no obligation to do anything at all, as a third party who has given them consent and permission to act on anyones behalf (common and universal law)

As a third party they can act as they see fit with their own property within the law, and pass on blessings as they see fit, or not.

I am not American, do not reside in America, and in fact have never set foot on American soil (unless you count the Vassals the current US Govt refer to in europe) so as to the depth of American awakening I rely on friends there. In europe it is quite different....the idiots in charge are bringing a rerun of Paris 1789 closer than ever before, europeans (the real ones not the immigrants) are very, very, very, angry

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here in the US people are not as asleep as is visible. Henceforth the amping up of martial law. People are aware. They just don't know what to do. So they buy guns and wait.

But whatever level any countries citizens are in their awakening they may be at does not change the fact that this website, nesaranews.blogspot.com,  is NEVER correct in anything it puts out. EVER. It is a business. The business is to collect donations and provide ad space for revenue. They put out misinformation like the above. So many of these sites, this is the way they make a living. Some like Indian, HEN, etc. sell things like foot baths and cheesy headbands. Or promote products like Laminine, dinar etc. Some like May and Keen build fantastic stories for you to donate to like this wellness mansion for Veronica in Ireland. I can not believe how many people actually fall for this and send them money. You also have those that flat out lie as to how much is needed each month to support their websites. I have seen them say it takes 3000.00 per month!!!! Do the research. Inquire yourself how much it costs to have a blog. I personally only pay 50.00 per year for the blog and 50.00 per year for the RSS feed that does not work with the topic pics I added and I will not be renewing. Granted it is not as cool looking as some wordpreess sites and not as interactive as ning, but it does the job as a forum. 

But back to the topic....

I challenge John Machaffie to show some proof that this has in fact happened.

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:

I challenge John Machaffie to show some proof that this has in fact happened.

He can't

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum