Latest topics
» Jeff Rense & David Oates - Stunning Speech Reversals From President Trump's Inaugural Speech
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top 20 Weirdest Glitches In Matrix Caught On Camera. Strangest Events Ever. Reality Collapse
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Pink UFO During Sunset Over Slovakia and MORE
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JOHN Titor – The time traveler from 2036
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/22-1/28
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The EPA Is Being Pressured To Prohibit The Addition of Fluoride Into Public Drinking Water
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India – Crime of the Century: Narendra Modi & Rothschild’s BIS Failed Financial Coup
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» **8.0 Earthquake** Rocks New Guinea
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Now That I Have My Crystals, What Do I Do With Them?
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Magnificent Colossi of Memnon
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Astonishing Testimonials About the Keshe Pain Products
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl Indigo 16 going 61
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Trump Says Planet X is Real plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buddha statue 600 years emerged from the waters of a dam in China
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH: Nearby planet Wolf 1061c could be home to ALIEN LIFE
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Women's March 1/21/2017
Yesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» George W. Bush’s Poncho Struggle Sparks The Photoshop Battle It Deserves
Yesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 1/21/2017 -- Scientific VINDICATION -- Plate Tectonics + REWRITING THE GEOLOGY TEXTBOOKS
Yesterday at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Goldwater Report-21 January 2017-President Trump And The US Treasury Department
Yesterday at 3:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Mercola discusses the FDA
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by Serena1

» Healing Music, Relaxation Music, Chakra, Relaxing Music for Stress Relief
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astonishing Crop Circles Amaze Researchers
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Colorado Man Has Built The Most Energy Efficient House in the State
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plants Have an “Ear” for Music
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous- The World Today And Tomorrow
Yesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Portals of determination clarify to all
Yesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Easter Island: More To This Place Than You Imagine
Yesterday at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Arrival Date September 17, 2017 plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

Posted on November 27, 2014 by arnierosner

Sheriff Mack,
Thank you for understanding we have been deliberately deceived for over at least 140 years. We also have come to understand as early as 1862 or so other acts of deception and treason were committed against the American people. There is no discussion regarding these events or evidence as it has been recorded within the official records of that time.
Looking back through history, it is evident a long process of criminal deception has been in play. A systematic plan to murder, incarcerate, unlawfully tax the wealth and resources of the American people, without their consent and without their knowledge, seems to have been the plan from the beginning of America.
Many of the people digging into the long history of these devious plans, have been convinced everything stated above was true. In my case, Rod Class has brought into the full light and the impact of what his work revealed.
It is argued, as Mr. Class reveals in the recording at the following link, Rod Class: 11 CVS 1559 in Judge Ridgeway’s ruling | Scanned Retina Resource justification for suppressing his evidence and files is to prevent the entire justice system from being over-turned.
[list=MailOutline]
[*]Just as a human being, this type of logic is totally unacceptable.
[*]As an American who has partially paid for this so called system of justice, I find such logic reprehensible, totally unacceptable and a violation of every principle of humanity; a war crime—a crime against humanity!
[*]As a sovereign, there is no way in hell such egregious behavior will be tolerated and a matter of such public significance be suppressed and withheld from the world on my watch!
[/list]
Those irresponsible criminals behind this fraud from the beginning are not in a position to make any such decisions. And Sheriff Mack, these people are also your employees as well as employees of the rest of the 320,000,000 Americans of the age of consent.
Just for the record, I am not learned in this preposterous system referred to as a system of law or justice. It can only be described, in my view, as a system of criminal tyranny imposed upon the people of the globe, with no lawful consent or full disclosure and in complete fraud!. Therefore Sheriff Mack, as one of the people I call for a full scale investigation by the people. The people who at this point, are the only authorized source of power on the globe.
Spectators NO MORE!!!…The People are the Final Arbiters. | Scanned Retina Resource
Since it has now been adequately exposed that there is no lawful government, there can be no claims made by the impostor corporations that coordinated efforts by the people to conduct oversight investigations conflicts in any way with the Constitution of the united States of America.
There are many highly qualified individuals and groups in America today who are more than qualified to conduct totally independent investigations of this fraud.
Sheriff Mack, since you have already established those sheriffs who identified themselves as Constitutionally compliant, it seems you be given the honors.  In order to expedite matters, and as just one of the people, I am charging you with the heavy responsibility to convene a conference within the next 5 days, with these trusted lawfully authorized representatives of the people, to begin mapping plans to create the investigative body and launch a series of citizens oversight investigations into all areas.
To accelerate this process, I would very strongly advise all citizens who wish to be part of these lawful processes of investigation, be deputized with full range and power of authority to investigate all levels of these corporate frauds misrepresenting themselves as the government of the people. This would include federal, state, county and municipal agencies.
Sheriff Mack…two questions…
[list=MailOutline]
[*]Do you agree this plan of action is achievable?
[*]Will you accept the responsibility?
[/list]

Please advise…
Upon your acceptance, I would propose the creation of an emergency donation effort to fund the work of the investigative bodies.  I pledge $500 to get the ball rolling.

Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

On Nov 27, 2014, at 8:55 PM, Richard Mack wrote:
Sure cut away. But it won’t work unless you have some magic going I am not familiar with.

When you are at ABCD jumping to WXYZ can be dangerous and counterproductive. But I

am willing to listen.

R

Subject: Re: Sheriff – Oath of Office – Please verify with Richard Mack?

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 17:43:27 -0800

CC: s@theriver.com

To: sheriffmack@hotmail.com

Sheriff Mack,
Shall we cut to the chase for those who can accept we were endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights?
No More Excuses – Time to arrest the foreign impostors; where ever they operate! | Scanned Retina Resource
Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!

Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum