Latest topics
» 12/03/2016 -- Alaska hit by M6.0 earthquake -- Europe under pressure + New forecast areas
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNT Tony Superfantastic Dinar Dedication "A History Through Pictures"
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by RamblerNash

» Oceti Sakowi: Confiscated Medic Canoes Retrieved by Protectors from Turtle Island
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Yesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Yesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Yesterday at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Yesterday at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Yesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Yesterday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Yesterday at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Yesterday at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Americans Strike Back! The opportunity is yours!

Posted on November 27, 2014 by arnierosner

Sheriff Mack,
Thank you for understanding we have been deliberately deceived for over at least 140 years. We also have come to understand as early as 1862 or so other acts of deception and treason were committed against the American people. There is no discussion regarding these events or evidence as it has been recorded within the official records of that time.
Looking back through history, it is evident a long process of criminal deception has been in play. A systematic plan to murder, incarcerate, unlawfully tax the wealth and resources of the American people, without their consent and without their knowledge, seems to have been the plan from the beginning of America.
Many of the people digging into the long history of these devious plans, have been convinced everything stated above was true. In my case, Rod Class has brought into the full light and the impact of what his work revealed.
It is argued, as Mr. Class reveals in the recording at the following link, Rod Class: 11 CVS 1559 in Judge Ridgeway’s ruling | Scanned Retina Resource justification for suppressing his evidence and files is to prevent the entire justice system from being over-turned.
[list=MailOutline]
[*]Just as a human being, this type of logic is totally unacceptable.
[*]As an American who has partially paid for this so called system of justice, I find such logic reprehensible, totally unacceptable and a violation of every principle of humanity; a war crime—a crime against humanity!
[*]As a sovereign, there is no way in hell such egregious behavior will be tolerated and a matter of such public significance be suppressed and withheld from the world on my watch!
[/list]
Those irresponsible criminals behind this fraud from the beginning are not in a position to make any such decisions. And Sheriff Mack, these people are also your employees as well as employees of the rest of the 320,000,000 Americans of the age of consent.
Just for the record, I am not learned in this preposterous system referred to as a system of law or justice. It can only be described, in my view, as a system of criminal tyranny imposed upon the people of the globe, with no lawful consent or full disclosure and in complete fraud!. Therefore Sheriff Mack, as one of the people I call for a full scale investigation by the people. The people who at this point, are the only authorized source of power on the globe.
Spectators NO MORE!!!…The People are the Final Arbiters. | Scanned Retina Resource
Since it has now been adequately exposed that there is no lawful government, there can be no claims made by the impostor corporations that coordinated efforts by the people to conduct oversight investigations conflicts in any way with the Constitution of the united States of America.
There are many highly qualified individuals and groups in America today who are more than qualified to conduct totally independent investigations of this fraud.
Sheriff Mack, since you have already established those sheriffs who identified themselves as Constitutionally compliant, it seems you be given the honors.  In order to expedite matters, and as just one of the people, I am charging you with the heavy responsibility to convene a conference within the next 5 days, with these trusted lawfully authorized representatives of the people, to begin mapping plans to create the investigative body and launch a series of citizens oversight investigations into all areas.
To accelerate this process, I would very strongly advise all citizens who wish to be part of these lawful processes of investigation, be deputized with full range and power of authority to investigate all levels of these corporate frauds misrepresenting themselves as the government of the people. This would include federal, state, county and municipal agencies.
Sheriff Mack…two questions…
[list=MailOutline]
[*]Do you agree this plan of action is achievable?
[*]Will you accept the responsibility?
[/list]

Please advise…
Upon your acceptance, I would propose the creation of an emergency donation effort to fund the work of the investigative bodies.  I pledge $500 to get the ball rolling.

Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

On Nov 27, 2014, at 8:55 PM, Richard Mack wrote:
Sure cut away. But it won’t work unless you have some magic going I am not familiar with.

When you are at ABCD jumping to WXYZ can be dangerous and counterproductive. But I

am willing to listen.

R

Subject: Re: Sheriff – Oath of Office – Please verify with Richard Mack?

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 17:43:27 -0800

CC: s@theriver.com

To: sheriffmack@hotmail.com

Sheriff Mack,
Shall we cut to the chase for those who can accept we were endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights?
No More Excuses – Time to arrest the foreign impostors; where ever they operate! | Scanned Retina Resource
Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!

Available 24/7 -
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum